Loud

A/N: I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING FOR SO LONG

I've been really busy, and I've had exams this week.

But I wrote this and I hope you guys like it!

Requested by larry_and_scomiche <3

ALSO IT'S KINDA INSPIRED BY "FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT" BY ADAM LAMBERT

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Okay, are you guys ready for the show tomorrow?" Avi asks Kevin and Scott as they discuss their current tour.

"Yeah, I'm definitely excited! We haven't done a show in a while." Scott says before he hears his phone chirp.

Kevin and Avi keep talking, but Scott looks at his phone.

Mitchy: DAddy I wanna go hoommmee

Scott: Mitch, you're drunk, go to sleep.

Mitchy: Nooo Daddy, I don't wanna be alone.. I'm waiting outside the door. Please?

Scott: Okay, I'll be right there.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna head out. I should get some rest." Scott announces, interrupting Kevin & Avi's conversation. They all say their goodbyes before Scott leaves to find Mitch sitting on the floor right outside the hotel room.

"Daddy!" Mitch says, getting up and taking Scott into a tight hug.

"Hi baby, are you okay?" Scott asks, releasing Mitch and looking at him concernedly because of how tight he hugged him.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks him, cupping his cheek in his hand.

"Nothing, I'm okay, Daddy. I was just afraid you wouldn't come."

"Of course I came, baby. I love you, I wouldn't leave you." Scott says, taking Mitch's hand in his before walking him to their bedroom only a few feet away. Scott remembers that his & Mitch's hotel room is right next to Kevin & Avi's, so he keeps it in his mind for later.

Scott unlocks the door and they enter their room, Mitch running excitedly inside.

"Mitch, are you okay?" Scott asks, putting his wallet & other things down.

Mitch starts giggling uncontrollably and rolls around on the couch, taking his shoes & socks off as he inspects his long nails intriguingly.

"Oh, right, you're drunk." Scott says, shrugging his jacket off.

"Daddy I'm not drunk!! I'm horny! I need you." Mitch says, running up to Scott and pulling off Scott's t-shirt.

"Well, damn, that was a quick change of pace. You were all cute and adorable one second and now-"

Mitch cuts off Scott by kissing him roughly, entangling their tongues before trying to get Scott hard by feeling him through his black jeans.

Scott doesn't really respond, just pulls away from the kiss, "Mitch, no please. Not right now."

"Come on Daddy! Why are you the one that always denies me? You're the one that's gonna be fucking me.." Mitch says, kissing along Scott's scruff.