Daddy

A/N: I'm like really proud of this one lol and I'm so glad I wrote it

Okay, so I know that I write the Daddy kink in like every chapter (lol), but I titled this one Daddy because it's a bit more intense.

Nothing horrible or life-threatening happens, haha, there's just more dirty talk and display of Mitch's innocence and Scott's dominance.

I don't really know if this is more of a warning, but I hope you guys like it :-)

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Mitch and Scott are both sitting on their bed, on their phones, until Scott gets bored.

He looks over Mitch, resting his chin on his clothed shoulder to see him scrolling aimlessly through his Instagram, clearly bored.

"Mitch?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"I'm bored."

"Me too. Wanna have some fun?" Mitch asks seductively, putting his phone down on the side table and running his hands up and down Scott's bare chest. Neither of them were wearing much so Mitch decided he should take his chance while he can.

"You read my mind, baby."

Suddenly Mitch pounces onto Scott, trapping their lips together.

They kiss each other roughly, moving their lips against each others', both opening their mouths to explore. Their tongues battle for dominance slightly before Scott tugs at Mitch's t-shirt to pull it off.

Once it's off, Mitch travels down to Scott's neck, kissing all around it and sucking at certain sweet spots.

Scott moans out lightly at this while Mitch's hands travel lower and pull his boxers off, freeing his hard cock. He take's Scott's cock into his hand and strokes him slowly, making Scott moan out even louder.

"Mitchy?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Are you hungry? You seem to be biting on my neck quite a lot.. I can give you something better, though. Do you want some candy?"

Mitch could see that Scott definitely wanted to play and he was fully immersed into the Daddy kink by now.

"Ooh, yeah Daddy, please."

"Here boy, it's right down there." Scott says, guiding Mitch's face to his free cock.

"Daddy?"

"Can't you see it, boy? It's a lollipop. And it's all for you. But no biting. Don't use your teeth, Mitchy. You get to lick on it all you want, boy, go ahead."

"But Daddy? It doesn't really look like a lollipop.. What flavor of lollipop is it?"

"Don't worry about that, Mitchy. Go ahead baby, I promise it tastes good."

Mitch sticks his tongue out and licks up Scott's cock, taking it into his mouth once before pulling it out, loving to tease him.

"Daddy, it tastes like salt."

"You don't like it, boy?"

"No, it's okay, it's just.."

"What's wrong baby? I want you to be comfortable, just tell me." Scott says sweetly, cupping Mitch's face in his hand.