Business Dinner

A/N: WOAH this was fun to write, haha

Requested by @TurquoiseDaisy

Enjoy !

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

"Babe, c'mon let's go! We're gonna be late!" Mitch says, running out of the front door and sprinting into their car.

Scott lazily walks after him, dressed nicely except for his loose tie.

He gets into the passenger seat as Mitch starts up the car and drives off.

"Do I look sexy with my tie loose like this?" Scott asks.

"Scott! Come on, now is not the time for that."

"Why not, baby? I just asked you if I look sexy. So I don't?"

"No, Scott, I didn't mean it like that." Mitch glances to Scott before bringing his eyes back on the road, "You look great."

"I didn't ask if I look great. I know I do. Dressed all fancy for this business meeting. You do, too actually. I asked if I look sexy." Scott says, moving his hand over to touch Mitch through his pants.

"SCOTT! I'm driving! Will you please calm down?!"

"Oh, I need to calm down? Look who's talking? You're the one yelling!"

"Scott, please, I don't need this right now."

"Fine, fine. You'll see what happens when we get to the restaurant.." Scott says with a smirk as he finally fixes his tie.

***********************************

They approach everyone sitting at a huge dinner table, including Esther, Jonathan, and the other members of Pentatonix except Kirstie.

"Hey guys!" Mitch greets and smiles before sitting down, Scott taking a seat next to him.

"I knew we wouldn't be late." Scott grumbles to Mitch, gesturing towards Kirstie's empty seat.

Mitch lightly hits him on the arm before engaging himself in conversation with Kevin and Avi.

After a few minutes, Scott notices that Kirstie still hasn't arrived, so he childishly plays with his fork and knife. He isn't interested in making conversation, because he has other things on his mind.

Scott is bored to death before he decides to have a little fun with Mitch. He texts him:

Scott: Hey babe

Mitch feels the vibration from his phone and takes it out of his pocket, reading the message quickly before looking to his boyfriend, "Scott, we're sitting right next to each other. Why are you texting me? You can just talk to me." Mitch responds verbally.

Scott just keeps his eyes glued to his screen and continues typing.

Scott: Are you hard from when I touched you earlier in the car?

"Scott, what is with you? Calm down!" Mitch scolds him in a hushed voice.

Scott: Sorry babe, I kinda heard a buzzing in my ear. I only reply to texts. Now, what did you say?

Mitch: You're being childish.

Scott: Haha! I got you into my trap ;)

Mitch: What trap? Okay, fine, I submitted to your little 'game' of text. Now what do you want?

Scott: Oh yeah, you're usually the submissive one. But I want you to be satisfied tonight, baby.

Mitch: Scott, we're at dinner. We won't get home until later and I'm already pretty tired.