Chapter 10

Y/N'S POV

  These last past few weeks at the Manor had been a stress reliever for me. I did not have to worry about Chris or the press. About my job, I worked it out with Mr. Smith, so that I could work from home.
  I knew Barb and Bruce had something to do with Mr. Smith being so chill about the change, along with the press and Chris' recent arrest. It was pretty obvious that Bruce was involved, because Bruce loved to be protective of me. I admired that, which always made my day brighter.

  Speaking of Bruce, I woke up to him not being beside me. I frowned and then managed to get dressed. I gently closed the door, and Dick stood in front of me with wet, messed up hair.

  Dick smiled and said,"Morning Y/N, you sure are a hard sleeper.."

  I chuckled and said,"Yeah, I sure am. Where is Bruce? Did he leave?"

  Dick shook his head and said,"No, he is talking to Diana downstairs."

  I nodded but realized Dick had said Diana. That name sounded familiar. I had heard it from somewhere... I had begun to think of what Diana could look like, yet I figured I would be better off not worrying.

  Dick just chuckled and said,"Do not worry. Y/N, your face gave it away There is nothing going on between them. Diana has a man already, and Bruce is loyal to you. Has he given you a reason to doubt that?"

  I shook my head and replied,"You're right. I should be more confident. I trust Bruce, and that is enough."

  Out of nowhere, Bruce said,"C'mon, N/N, I have to be at Wayne Enterprises in a few..."

  I nodded and Bruce led me to Wayne Enterprises. When we walked in, Talia was standing in Bruce's office.

  Bruce stiffened but said,"Talia, what do you want?"

  Talia chuckled and said,"Beloved, I came here for you. Why is she here?"

  I looked at Bruce while he said to Talia,"I wanted to take Y/N. Is there a problem?"

  Talia chuckled and rolled her eyes saying,"So, you are his girlfriend now? Beloved, I deserve you not her. You will regret this..."

  Talia was really working my nerves, and I could tell she was getting a kick out of this.

  Bruce held my hand and said,"Talia, we will talk about this later. Please leave..."

  Talia nodded and kissed his cheek for a little too long for my liking, before her eyes met my own. She sent me a glare and jumped out of the window.

  Bruce took my hands and said,"Y/N, do not get upset. I promise you have nothing to worry about. I will never leave you..."

  I looked down at our hands saying,"I know, Bruce. I'm not upset. I'm just irritated on how she completely dismissed me as being your girlfriend. Though, I am the one that has you now, so I see myself as the winner."

  Bruce smiled at my confidence and replied,"Well, Y/N, I'm definitely not going to get in the way of your confidence. I'm glad you're handling what just happened so well. I think Talia's just jealous of you."

  I chuckled and said,"She's more than jealous of me, Bruce, but I'm glad I'm handling it well too. What are we here for again?"

  Bruce laughed this time and said,"I needed to discuss some pressing matters with Lucius. You are welcomed to just sit and do whatever until I'm done or come with me?"

  I took Bruce's hand saying,"I'll come with you."