Chapter 44

Y/N'S POV

  As Bruce and I made our way back to Wayne Manor, I could not help but admire my engagement ring. Bruce chuckled and leaned over placing a kiss on my neck.

  A blush immediately formed on my face, and I gently pushed him away saying,"How much did this ring cost, Brucie?"

  Bruce stayed quiet, because he knew I would probably freak out and scold him for spending so much money on me. I just did not want him to think that I only cared about his money, because I knew many of his girlfriends in the past were like that. It was probably why Bruce was so distant with me at first.

  I snapped out of my thoughts by Bruce stroking my cheek asking me,"Honey, what's wrong?"

  I shook my head and gave him a smile saying,"Nothing, Bruce, I am just thinking about you.."

  This time, Bruce blushed, and I smiled in victory. Bruce held my hand with one hand, while he used the other to drive. It made me nervous, but then again it could be from Bruce holding my hand. I shook it off and realized we had arrived at Wayne Manor.

  Bruce jogged over to my side and helped me out. I kissed him in thank you and intertwined our fingers, before Bruce and I made our way inside. Alfred opened the door and noticed my blushing, yet he smiled and let us pass. I hugged him, before Ria rushed to the door.

  She actually gave Bruce a hug, and then she hugged me. Bruce was trying to recover from Ria's hug, but he just blinked and talked to Alfred. However, Ria pulled away from the hug and just looked at me. I facepalmed, because I did tell her I would spill the details.

  Bruce held up our hands while I squealed yelling,"I AM ENGAGED!!"

  Ria screamed so loud that Bruce covered his ears..

  Ria quickly apologized, but she smiled so big and yelled back,"I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, N/N!! BATMAN, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??"

  Bruce shrugged and kissed my ring. Ria grabbed her coat by the door, then she just left. I laughed and Alfred shook his head, before Bruce took my hand and led us upstairs. Bruce then brought us to his study and told me to sit down.

  I carefully sat down and rested my hands in my lap.

  I politely waited for Bruce, before he crouched down in front of me. Bruce handed me a silver box and I smiled opening it.

  Tears formed in my eyes, while I sniffed saying,"Oh, Batman..."

  Bruce held my hands and rubbed my knuckles saying,"My dad told me to always treat the woman I love with respect and provide her with everything she would need to be secure. I want to give you this as a promise, as a gift of our marriage and the rest of our life together. I want this to be a promise that you will always have me, no matter who else stands in the way. Y/N, I love you.."

  All I could do was nod and let Bruce place the other ring on my finger. I smiled and Bruce got up.

  He kissed my shoulder and said,"I am going to bed. Love you.."

  I gave Bruce a quick kiss, before he walked down to our bedroom. I watched him walk in, and I turned to see Blake and Damian standing at the door.

  Damian smirked and said,"Oo, someone is getting married. Congrats, by the way. Blake had something to tell you.."

  I nodded and Damian let go of Blake.

  Blake ran over to me and said,"Momma?"

  I motioned for Blake to go on, before he shyly said,"Will you sleep with me, momma?"

  I immediately nodded and kissed Blake's cheeks multiple times, which made him laugh and smile. I raced Blake down the hall and Blake ended up beating me. I jogged into the bathroom and put both of my rings in a safe spot, before I changed into my pajamas. I wrapped my hair and walked out to be faced to the cutest sight ever...Blake was snuggled into Bruce, while Bruce had one arm wrapped around him. I smiled at this amazing man, before I got in on my side. Strong arms pulled me back, and I smiled leaning into Bruce.

  Bruce chuckled and smiled saying,"I love you, baby. Night, Blake.."

  Blake yawned and said,"Night, Batman."

  I giggled at Blake, before I picked Blake up and put him beside me. Blake snuggled into me and placed my arms around him. I just took a moment to thank God for Blake, before Blake slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back, before I made him go to sleep.