Chapter 56

Y/N'S POV

  I was woken up in the middle of the night by Tom crying. I rubbed my eyes and went to get up, but strong arms pulled me back down.

  Bruce pecked my lips and smiled down at me and said tired,"I've got this, beautiful. Lay back down.."

  I nodded and let go of Bruce's shoulders, before he quickly jogged over to Tom's crib. Tom looked over in Bruce's direction, and Bruce gently picked him up out of the crib. Bruce shushed him, before he rocked him from side to side. Tom held onto Bruce's shirt as Tom slowly stopped crying.

  I laid there in amazement at what Bruce just did. I would admit it: That was the cutest thing I had ever seen Bruce do, yet..Bruce started throwing Tom up in the air and I got nervous.

  I panicked saying,"Batman, stop that!"

  Bruce chuckled, but he did not stop. I just sighed and realized maybe I was just being too serious right now. This was one of Bruce's first times with a newborn baby, well his baby of mine. I better learn to back off a little and let him experience this on his own.

  Bruce carried Tom over to the bed and Tom wiggled out of his grip.

  I put my hands over my face and said,"Now, where is Tommy? I just saw him a minute ago.."

  I heard Bruce laugh and felt him smiling beside me.

  Small hands moved my own, before I uncovered my eyes and said,"There he is!!!"

  Tom smiled moving my hands back to my face. I chuckled and played with Tom, before I put him in my lap. I carried Tom downstairs and he seemed to snuggle more into me. I had not even realized that he had not been introduced to his brothers yet.
  I sat Tom on the counter, while I made sure I kept a good grip on him. Tom leaned forward and tried to get the napkins, but I pulled him back and kissed his cheek. Tom looked up at me confused and did it again, before I just smiled bringing him back.

  Alfred walked in and smiled at me saying,"How are you feeling, Mrs. Wayne?"

  I smiled back and said,"I am fine, just watching over Tommy. Tom, this is Alfred Pennyworth. Alfred, this is Tom, your grandchild."

  Alfred chuckled and Tom reached for Alfred. Alfred smiled and picked up Tom, before Tom leaned on his shoulder playing with his tie.

  Alfred said,"I do not know what I have done to deserve all this love from the Wayne family.."

  I put my hand on Alfred's shoulder and said,"Trust me, no one will ever be able to repay you for all that you have done for each and everyone who has ever came to this Manor. I know there will be disappointments, but we will never forget how much of an impact you have made on our lives, Alfred. Who wants a life with no Alfred?"

  Alfred smiled so big at me, before he hugged me tightly. I hugged back and slowly let go, then Dick, Tim, Jason, and Damian walked into the kitchen.

  Bruce kissed me passionately, before he pulled away and held Tom in his arms saying,"Boys, I want you to meet Tom, your younger brother..Tom, this is your older brothers. Their names are Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian."

  Damian walked up to Tom and put his hand under Tom's chin. Tom stared at Damian and played with his hand, before he bit Damian's hand.

  Damian yelped in pain and groaned saying,"Oww!! L/N, what is his problem?"

  Jason smirked saying,"Maybe he just does not like you, Damian. I would not be surprised, because who does?"

  Bruce sent Jason a look, and Jason just chuckled leaning back in his chair.

  Damian rolled his eyes and just smiled down at Tom saying,"I like you, Wayne. You might just be better than Drake, Todd, and Grayson combined, so it will save me the time of being annoyed all day.."

  Dick, Tim, and Dick just looked at Damian, while Damian shrugged and sat back down at his seat. Since Bruce and I did not have anything to do, we sat down with Alfred and the boys. About an hour later, Tom looked like he was about to cry any second, and I noticed his pacifier was missing.

  Bruce helped me look, before he found it under his chair. I sighed in relief and kissed Bruce's jaw, before I gave the pacifier to Tom. Jason picked up Tom, and Tom fell asleep on Jason.

  I went to get him, but Tom held on tighter to Jason and would not let go.

  Jason smiled and gave me a reassuring smile saying,"I have got him, N/N? If Tom needs anything, I will help him..Go and get some rest.."

  I gave Jason a kiss in thank you, before I headed up with Bruce.

  Bruce pulled me close and said,"You make me the luckiest man in the world, princess."

  I smiled and stroked his cheek lovingly saying,"And you, Bruce Wayne, make me the luckiest woman in the world. I love you so much, Batman."

  Bruce kissed me passionately saying,"I love you more, Y/N. I love you more."