Chapter 61

Y/N'S POV

  I snapped out of my trance to Batman holding put his hand for me. I blushed and gladly took his hand.

  He led us over to the side of GCPD, before he kissed my nose saying,"Hold on, Y/N. I do not want to lose you.."

  I awwed and blushed at the same time, before I wrapped my arms around Batman's neck and tightened my grip. Batman sent me a silent wink, before he grappled us up to the roof of GCPD. He made sure I was all right, and I just hugged his waist.

  Batman kissed my forehead and ran his fingers through my hair saying,"Y/N, do not fall asleep on me, hon. Here.."

  Batman held out his gloved-hands and I smiled playing with them.

  He kissed my cheek, before I heard a familiar voice saying,"Batman, what are you doing here?"

  I took my face out of Batman's chest, before I saw Gordon walking towards us. Harvey, too, which made me roll my eyes in both disgust and annoyance.

  Harvey chuckled and looked me in the eyes saying,"Oh, look who the Bat dragged in!! How is the kid doing? It is not too late to take him back.."

  My hands balled into fists, and I immediately tried to make my way towards Harvey. Batman pulled me back against his chest and whispered something in my ear. I nodded and sighed, holding him tighter.

  Harvey rolled his eyes and scoffed saying,"Why do we have to be so touchy? You two are not alone.."

  I smirked and kissed Batman passionately. Bruce immediately responded and kissed back. He cupped my face, before he slowly pulled away and looked Harvey dead in the eye. I giggled at Harveys face, while Gordon looked everything but amused or content.

  He sternly said,"I cannot believe I am saying this, but Harvey has a point. Blake really needs to go back with his real parents..."

  I lost it and yelled,"WHY WOULD YOU SEND THAT INNOCENT, LITTLE BOY BACK TO HIS PARENTS?!! THEY DID NOT CARE ABOUT HIM, AND BLAKE KNEW THAT!! YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME, AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU DO TO ME!!"

  Gordon said,"I understand your argument, Y/N, but Blake is not old enough to know what's right for him. It is not too late to make this right and bring him home."

  Batman sternly said,"Jim, he is home, and you are not taking him anywhere. I will do anything to keep Blake from coming back with you, which means doing anything necessary to prevent any more harm to be done to him. Your choice, Gordon.."

  Gordon looked at Harvey before Harvey said,"What do you have against his parents, huh? Why can the kid not just go back?"

  I cringed at the answer, but weakly said,"Because they sent Barb and I to Joker, and Barb..Barb almost died.  Jim, Barb is your daughter. You have to understand. You do not know what it feels like to almost lose someone who has been there for you in return. That is why, Blake is never going back..."

  Batman squeezed my hands in reassurance, before Harvey smirked at me saying,"Barb, huh? I see you have corrupted the Commissioner's daughter as well. I am not surprised.."

  I could feel Batman's anger radiating from his suit, before Batman walked over to Harvey and pushed him against the brick wall.

  Harvey gasped and choked, while Batman tightened his grip around his neck harshly saying,"Don't you dare talk about Y/N like that again, or I WILL hurt you and you will see what it feels like to see the world crumble underneath your feet."

  Harvey smirked weakly and Batman dropped him. Gordon held up his gun at Batman, before Batman gently hit my leg. I immediately understood and slowly made my way to the edge, before I pulled Bruce down with me. He immediately caught me and swung us over to the Batmobile, while Gordon continued to shoot towards our direction.

  Batman quickly drove off and made his way back to Wayne Manor. So much for trying to make a change in heart...Batman was tapping the steering wheel, while his hands gripped it tightly. I understood that he was worried about Blake more than ever right now. Blake was Bruce's son. Our son.

  I let him have his space, and we finally made it to the Batcave.

  I spotted Blake sitting in Jason's lap, while Blake talked to Dick.

  Alfred spotted us and smiled saying,"How did it go, Master Bruce? Y/N?"

  When Blake heard Bruce's name, he immediately turned towards his direction and smiled yelling,"DADDY!!!"

  Batman ran hugging Blake, before Blake hugged Batman back. Blake was really happy to see his father, and I quickly caught this moment on camera. Bruce wasn't alone on worrying about whether Blake was safe with us or not, but there was no way I was letting Blake go. No way..