Chapter 19

Y/N'S POV

  For the past few days, Bruce watched me very closely to confirm that I took my medicine for the pain. Bruce checked on me every 5 minutes and refused to leave my side. That always brought a smile to my face, because he cared that much about my well-being.
  Currently, I was lying in Bruce's arms. His arms were tight around me, but his fingers were intertwined with mine. I smiled and snuggled more into him. I was trying to go back to sleep, but Bruce's phone went off.

  I gently shook him, before Bruce mumbled,"What?"

  I chuckled saying,"Your phone is ringing, baby. Maybe you should get it."

  Bruce smirked and leaned over me saying,"What if I do not get it, Mrs. Wayne?"

  I coughed, then I realized Bruce just called me Mrs. Wayne. Bruce noticed it, too, and just sent me a smile.

  I smiled back but stroked his cheek saying,"You wanna marry me one day?"

  Bruce pretended like I did not say anything and looked to the side.

  I pouted and groaned saying,"Baby...Answer my question."

  Bruce looked back at me and held my face saying,"I would love to marry you one day. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are very special and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, Y/N. I would marry you right now, if I could.."

  I blushed looking down, but in my head I said,"Please do, please do.."

  Bruce lifted my chin and kissed me slowly. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  Bruce brought me closer and pulled away saying,"I love you, Y/N. I better get that.."

  Bruce moved my hair from in front of my face, before he got up to get his phone. Bruce sent me a wink and a smile, before he left out of the room to take the call. When Bruce left, I squealed so loud and did a happy dance.

  I was so happy that he admitted he wanted to marry me, because I wanted to marry him, too. I stretched and slipped into the outfit of my choice, before I headed downstairs.

  Alfred smiled while Tim greeted me saying,"Morning, Mrs. Wayne. Alfred, did I say it right?"

  I giggled, while Alfred chuckled nodding.

  Tim smiled warmly at me, and I blushed saying,"You heard that? Bruce was only messing with me, but he did say he would marry me right now if he could. That's a good sign, right Tim?"

  Tim nodded and rested his hand on my shoulder saying,"That's a great sign, actually. Bruce's warming up to you, Y/N. I wouldn't mind having you as a mother."

  I smiled genuinely at Tim, yet I was lost for words. I never really thought of myself as a mother, but that was what I would be if I married Bruce. Not only would I have the boys, but maybe a child of my own blood from Bruce.

  Whoa, that was a lot to think about right now...

  Alfred offered me cookies. I sighed in relief and took some; however, I felt strong arms wrap around me.

  Bruce kissed my shoulder and held me saying,"Wanna go for a walk around here?"

  I shrugged and followed Bruce. Bruce held my hand, while I tightly held his hand. He kept his eyes trained on me and walked us down to the Batcave.
Bruce walked us around the Batcave, and I looked in awe at all the different exhibits. I put my hand on one of his Batman's suits, and Bruce put his hand over my own.

  I smiled and said,"You really wanted to share this with me, didn't you? Why did you? Not that I am mad or anything.."

  Bruce kept his hands over mine, but he admitted to me,"I wanted to share this with you because every girl I had been with in the past, our relationship did not last long. It was either because I told her about Bruce Wayne and not Batman, or the other way around. Y/N, I did not want that with you. I love you so much, Y/N, and I just knew you would accept me for both. That is also why I would do anything to be with you."

  I smiled through my tears and sniffed saying,"Bruce Wayne, you sure know how to make a girl fall head over heels for you. I love you, too, Batman. I love you so much.."

  Bruce smiled and put his forehead on mine. Alfred walked downstairs and went to say something, but he saw us having a moment. He sent me a smile and quickly made his way back upstairs.

  I noticed Bruce making sure Alfred made it out, and I could not help but smile fondly at him.

  Bruce chuckled deeply while I punched his shoulder.

  Bruce kissed my hand and said,"I know you wanna cuddle, so come on, N/N."

  I blushed in embarrassment, yet I did not hesitate to follow Bruce. Bruce sat down with me, before I wrapped my arms around his waist. He gave me a kiss, before we just talked.
  I could tell that Bruce really needed to talk, so I let him talk. And when I felt he was stressing himself out, I comforted him to the best of my ability. It wasn't all about me, so I wanted Bruce to understand I would be there for him as well.