Chapter 42

Y/N'S POV

  Today, something felt different inside of me. Lately, I had been feeling like I would always have a place in Wayne Manor, but I did not always believe that. I thought Bruce would dump me, but he loved me for who I am and was.  
  Of course, there were times where I had doubts, but Bruce was amazing. He was always there to erase my doubts from existence.

  At this very moment, I was getting ready for Bruce and I's date in a few hours. Ria and Barb decided to help, and I saw two other girls walk into the room.

  I looked at Barb and said,"Barb.."

  Barb noticed my uncertainty and waved it off saying,"Oh, I am sorry. Y/N, this is Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown. They are also close members of the Bat-family."

  Cassandra sent me a smile and so did Stephanie.

  Ria sent me a reassuring smile and said,"Hey, everything will be all right. Stop stressing, honey. It is not like you are getting married, which I completely agree to. Are you blushing, Y/N?"

  That caused my cheeks to heat up even more and the girls all giggled and smiled at me.

  I hit Ria's shoulder, and she groaned saying,"All right, I will stop. Sorry, N/N, I was just trying to lighten up your mood a little bit. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!"

  Ria got done doing my hair, and I walked towards the mirror.

  Cass pulled me back and smirked saying,"Not yet. We have to get you dressed. Steph and I got this one. Barb?"

  Barb nodded and kissed my cheek, before she jogged down the stairs. Cass and Stephanie led me to my closet, before they started searching for dresses.
  I just chuckled and smiled enjoying my relaxation, before Cass gently handed me one. It was a beautiful, diamond jeweled dress with gold heels.

  Stephanie pushed me towards the bathroom and smiled saying,"Go and get ready. We will be waiting out here for you.."

  I nodded and smiled back, before I ran in the bathroom and dolled myself up. I slowly put on my dress, but only because it looked very expensive.
  After I was done, I carefully put on my heels and grabbed my purse. I slowly walked out of the bathroom and the girls' mouths dropped.

  I panicked and frowned saying,"Do I look bad? I know I should have-"

  Stephanie grabbed my arm, while Cass shook her head saying,"No, Y/N, you look beautiful. Bruce will love you. Are you ready? Just take deep breaths and be yourself.."

  I took Cass' advice in and took a few deep breaths. The girls smiled, and we made our way downstairs.
  As I made my way downstairs, I noticed Bruce standing at the door. He was wearing a button-down, leather suit with roses and chocolates in his hands.

  I smiled so big and blushed making my way to Bruce.

  Bruce pulled me close and kissed me saying,"I am gonna show you just how much you mean to me. I need you.."

  I just smiled, and Bruce smiled back, handing me my chocolates and roses. Ria blew me a kiss and waved goodbye, before I smiled and waved back.

  Bruce held open the door for me and said," May you please join me for this wonderful evening, darling?"

  I chuckled and got in saying,"Of course, Bruce. I am all yours.."

  Bruce gave me a short kiss, before he drove us to our dinner.