Chapter 50

Y/N'S POV

  2 months have passed since I found out I was pregnant, and Bruce had been the most protective thing ever. He would not let me go anywhere, unless I tell Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Alfred, Barb, or even Blake where I was going. I was just going to let Bruce have his fun. If Bruce was about to have a heart attack now, then let's see what happened when our child entered into their high school days.
  Currently, I was trying to reach the Cheerios at the top of the refrigerator. For once, Alfred had taken a break, but only because I made him. I got a chair, before I got on it and almost had the Cheerios. I tripped and thankfully someone caught me. I looked to my side and saw Jason.

  Jason gave me a look and sighed saying,"Y/N, what are you doing? You are gonna hurt yourself..I will not tell Bruce, but please just come to one of us for help next time."

  I nodded and kissed Jason's cheek in thank you, before he got the Cheerios down for me. I smiled and Jason offered to fix them for me.

  He turned to me saying,"Here..Everything else, okay? Do you need something?"

  I shook my head and Jason sent me a smile, before he walked upstairs. I continued to eat my cereal, until a thought came across my mind. What if my child would change the world one day? I knew Bruce would be so proud, and so would I.

  I felt Bruce start to massage my shoulders, and I smiled leaning into his touch.

  Bruce kissed my nose and said,"What bowl is that now?"

  I giggled, but I did not answer Bruce. Bruce just smiled and intertwined my right hand with his. I smiled at our hands, before Bruce untangled our fingers and wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his jaw and held on.

  I heard Alfred say,"I am sorry to interrupt, Master Bruce, but young Master Blake's guests will be here soon."

  Bruce waved it off saying,"It is fine, old friend. Y/N, just stay here, all right? I will handle everything else..."

  I nodded and Bruce kissed my hand, before he jogged upstairs. Blake passed right by him, and I just giggled watching him run up to me.

  Blake looked at me confused and I said,"What, son?"

  Blake put his hand on my stomach, and I wanted to tell him as his surprise.

  He said,"Mommy, why is your stomach bigger than a few weeks ago? Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?"

  I smiled at Blake's cuteness, but I held his chin saying,"You will find out eventually, sweetheart. Go and help your father out, yeah?"

  Blake nodded and gave me a kiss, before he caught up to Bruce on his way down. Bruce picked up Blake and held him upside down. That made me nervous, but Blake just laughed and played around with Bruce. I let it go, and I slowly got up.

  As I did, I immediately felt strong arms keep me steady.

  Dick chuckled and said,"Do not want anything to happen to you, now do we?"

  I smiled back and shook my head, before Dick led me over to the couch. I was about to sit down, but I did not want to be lazy today. I got back up and helped the boys out with decorating the house. Dick had got in contact with Clark, so he could make a special appearance for Blake.
  I thanked Clark so many times, but he just waved it off and said he would do anything for family. I just smiled and hugged him for so long, before he left to go do something real quick. I welcomed all the parents and kids in, before I led them to the pool area. The kids all squealed and ran jumping into the pool.

  I had the older boys be on standby, just in case someone drowned. Trust me, they all knew how to swim very well.

  One of the parents politely asked me,"Where is the bathroom?"

  I offered to take Paris, her daughter. Paris smiled and put her hand in mine. I smiled back, before I led her to the bathroom. She went in and I patiently waited for her to finish. Once she was done, Dick took her back.
  Barb gave Dick a kiss when she passed by him, before she caught up with me.

  I smiled and said,"I am fine, Barb. Would you get the kids and bring them inside for lunch?"

  Barb nodded and jogged back downstairs. Barb ended up jumping over the staircase, because we were on a time schedule. Bruce went to say something, but he sighed and shook his head. I chuckled and pushed his face to the side, before we made sure all the kids were sitting down.

  Stephanie and Cassie just got here, but I really appreciated them actually showing up for this. I knew it meant the world to Blake. They passed out the plates and utensils, while Bruce lit the candles and refused to let me do it.
  I pouted, but I knew why he didn't let me do it. I was kind of clumsy when it came to holding certain objects. We sung Happy Birthday to Blake, before he made a wish and blew out the candles. We cheered and Bruce cut the cake. I passed out the pieces to everyone, while the boys gave out the drinks.

  After a while, it got late and the kids went home. We decided to make Blake's surprise wait till tomorrow, so Blake would have more time with Clark.