Chapter 63

BRUCE'S POV

  After reading the note, I ran back inside the meeting and Lucius stood up saying,"Mr. Wayne is everything all right? We will continue this meeting another time, but you are free to leave."

  I stepped out of the way and waited till the room cleared, until it was just Lucius and I.

  Lucius immediately sat down at my computer and said,"You are sure this is Jervis Tetch? Isn't he supposed to be in Arkham?"

  I sighed and said in frustration,"Yes, they are all supposed to be there, Lucius, but that is not how things work in Gotham. I put them behind bars for 5 minutes, but someone breaks them out for their own personal needs and vendettas."

  Lucius nodded and replied back saying,"Very well said, Mr. Wayne. Bruce, wait.."

  I turned and looked at Lucius, before he said,"It says here that Jervis was supposed to be transferred from Arkham to GCPD, but his transportation was targeted. Unfortunately, none of the officers survived the massacre."

  I sighed and nodded saying,"Then, I have to be twice as careful. Thanks Lucius..I will keep you updated."

   Y/N'S POV

  I woke up to being in a chair, yet I noticed what looked like men dressed like bunnies around the table. I rolled my eyes and became really uncomfortable by the silence and everyone's gaze on me.

  I just cleared my throat and looked away saying,"What exactly is this? I mean, your masks are cute, but this is not my kind of..setting."

  I was trying to lighten up the mood, since I was nervous and just wanted Batman to kick their butts and save me already. Do not worry Y/N, just have patience. Patience was all you needed..

  I screamed when I felt hands on my shoulders. It was Jervis; I instantly sighed and pushed his hands off my shoulders.

  Jervis chuckled and lifted my chin saying,"Do not worry, darling. You will be my new Alice. You fit just perfectly!! Your shade just..Would you like some lemonade?! Tea?"

  I could not help but giggle, which made Jervis smile. Maybe I would be better off just playing along, instead of fighting against it.

  I sent Jervis a smile and said,"Oh, I would like some tea, thank you."

  Jervis nodded and poured me a cup of tea, while I decided to look around and take in my environment. I saw many posters of Alice in Wonderland hanging on the walls, while I noticed a few quotes, too. I loved the movies and even tried to get Bruce to watch them, but it really was a piece of work to get him to do anything sometimes.

  Jervis set the tea in front of me saying,"Here you go, Alice!! It is the best I could find! Ooo, we are going to have a great time together! I have many things planned, indeed!"

  I hope they were all good things, but I just smiled, and I did not want to anger or trigger something in his head. I learned the hard way that it was better to not anger psychopaths.If he wasn't a psychopath, I wondered what Jervis was classified as..

  Jervis was nowhere near Joker's level, but he was still up there on crazy.. Jervis took my hand and he opened the door for me. I gladly walked through, before I looked around in awe. We were actually in Wonderland. Wait, how was this happening right now? I just shook off my thoughts, while Jervis started introducing me to the different types of animals and flowers here.

  Jervis seemed to be looking down at my dress and I just now noticed that it was not that bad. I could see Bruce just holding in a laugh at seeing me in this dress, but I was gonna enjoy it while he had not came to my rescue yet.

  Jervis smirked, which made me highly uncomfortable.

  Jervis pulled me close and ran his fingers through my hair saying,"You are very beautiful, Alice. I think you should be mine. Oh, we would have so much fun!!"

  I tried to pull away, but Jervis pulled me back and rubbed my arms. I could feel his hot breath on my face, before Jervis put me in the chair. I squirmed, yes, but it was not good enough.
  I blinked and noticed I was back where we originally started at the table. Jervis made me look at him and tried to get me to kiss him, but I grabbed the pitcher of tea and threw it at Jervis.

  He screamed in pain, before he darkly said,"You will regret that, Alice.. BOYS! We can no longer treat Alice with respect!"

  Thank God, because I had a feeling his respect was a little different than the normal. I went to run for it, but one of the thugs grabbed my leg and tried to pull me back. I kicked him in the face and got back up. I heard a crash, before. 
  I turned and saw Batman and Nightwing. Once they touched the ground, they immediately did what they did best. I helped out, before Batman grabbed Jervis and put him in the back of the Batmobile.

  I got in the back, while Nightwing took the passenger seat. He went to take the back, but I told him I would rather get in the back to rest.

  Batman looked at my appearance and I hit his shoulder saying,"Don't you dare say a word, Batman. I am burning this when we get home. Grayson.."

  Dick chuckled and said,"It is great to have you back, Y/N. How was it? Jervis is something, isn't he?"

  I rolled my eyes and mumbled,"He is on something, yeah. I am taking a nap.."

  The last thing I saw was Batman sending me a smile through the mirror, before I gave him my best smile and quickly fell asleep.