Chapter 29

Y/N'S POV

  I carried Blake carefully and gently sat him down on the bed next to me.

  He rocked his legs back and forth saying,"What are you doing, Y/N?"

  I chuckled but said,"Calling family. Just stay quiet for me, okay? I do not want her to start worrying about you, too. She is just like that, baby."

  Blake nodded and put a finger over his mouth. I giggled silently, then I waited for Ria to pick up.

  After a few seconds, Ria answered shakily saying,"Hello?"

  I immediately frowned and said,"Ria? Is everything okay?"

  Ria sobbed saying,"No it is not, N/N. I..I told Prince, and..and he's not happy. I..I need you, Y/N. I'm so scared."

  Ria broke down over the phone, and it was rare that I ever heard her cry. So when she was sobbing like this, I almost felt like crying myself.

  I softly said over the phone,"Ria, it's going to be okay. Whether he wants to be there or not, I will be here for you. Bruce will even be here for you. You're not alone. Do I need to come over and protect you?"

  Ria sniffed saying,"N..No, I'll be fine. He's leaving. A..Are you okay, Y/N?"

  Oh Ria, she was always worried about others, especially me. Prince had strength on him, so I was still scared for Ria. I would prefer to be there with her, because I had no idea what was going on around her right now.

  I nodded and said,"I am just fine, Ria. Please tell me you are not going to do what I think you're going to do.."

  Ria stayed quiet and that answered my question.

  I quickly grabbed Blake, and he said,"Y/N, where are we going?"

  I was too stressed to answer Blake's question. I helped Blake get on his shoes, before I fastened Blake in his seat. I drove to Ria's place and rushed inside. I took Blake's hand and put him down to play with some toys.

  I quickly ran up the stairs yelling,"RIA!!"

  When she did not answer, I ran as fast as I could. I slammed her door open to find Ria lying on the bed crying. I sighed in relief that she did not try anything, yet I hated seeing her like this.

  I rushed over to Ria and she said,"Y..Y/N, I told you P..Prince left. Why are you here?"

  I ignored her and rested her head in my lap.

  I wrapped the covers around her and said,"I'm here, because that's what best friends do. They look out for each other. I was worried that Prince would come back, so I'm staying with you. You can also meet Blake now. BLAKE???"

  Blake ran into the room and immediately sat down beside me.

  He looked over at Ria and asked me,"Why is she upset?"

  I replied,"Her boyfriend was a jerk to her, and she has a baby in the inside of her right now. She's sad that he does not want to support her."

  Blake nodded and said,"Can I get her something?"

  Ria smiled over at Blake and I said,"Yeah, you can. Why don't you draw her a picture? I don't want you downstairs by yourself."

  Blake was confused, but I showed him where Ria's art supplies were. As Blake drew his picture, Ria kept trying to see what Blake was drawing.

  I said,"Hey, be patient. Geez. You'll get your drawing in a minute. Blake needs time."

  Ria rolled her eyes and looked up at me saying,"Thanks for being here, Y/N. I love you as a sister. I hope you know that, even though I won't be telling you that again. So, remember what I just said."

  I chuckled and said,"I will always remember that, Ria. I love you too, sister."

  Ria smiled up at me and I returned her smile before Blake ran over to Ria. He shyly handed the drawing to Ria, and I smiled at him.
  Ria had tears in her eyes and Blake frowned. He began to cry himself and rushed into my arms.

  Blake said,"She doesn't like it.."

  Ria rested her hand over Blake's and said,"I love it, Blake. This is a beautiful rainbow. Thank you."

  Blake smiled and I tickled him to cheer him up. Eventually, Blake fell asleep, and I stayed with Ria until I felt like it was okay to leave.