Chapter 55

Y/N'S POV

  Before I was released, with permission from Leslie of course, I had to sign some paperwork for Tom's future medical history. Honestly, I was so exhausted, but not that much to not sign the papers and care about my child's health. Ria held Tom, while Bruce and I went over the paperwork.

  Blake said,"Mommy?"

  I hmmed in response and Blake nervously said,"Can I hold him, please?"

  I smiled and said,"Of course you can, Blake. Wash your hands and let Auntie Ria help you, okay?"

  Blake nodded and gave me a kiss. Bruce ruffled his hair, before Blake washed his hands in the sink and ran over to Ria's side. Ria giggled and hugged Blake, before she carefully put Tom in Blake's hands. Ria held Tom up, because Blake did not know that Tom liked to move around.

  Tom reached for Blake's hand, while Blake said,"Mommy, Tom wants you.."

  I shook my head and smiled while Bruce said,"No, son, Tom wants you. Give him your hand.."

  Blake slowly put his hand in front of Tom, before Tom started playing with Blake's hand. Blake smiled and looked at me.

  I blew him a kiss, before Bruce joked saying,"Do not blow kisses at my son!!"

  I giggled saying,"Batman, do not make me jump you.."

  Bruce leaned forward and smirked saying,"Is that a challenge?"

  I blushed and said,"Maybe. We will talk about it later...Ria, may I see Tom?"

  Ria nodded and put Tom in my arms, before she answered a call and walked out of the room. I grabbed the bottle on the counter, then I started taking care of Tom. Tom drunk the milk fast, which made me giggle.

  I held the bottle carefully, while I said,"Baby?"

  Bruce hmmed and said,"Yes ma'am?"

  I chuckled but curiously said,"Do you ever wonder what Blake is going to be like when he gets older?"

  Bruce replied,"Hopefully, not like me. If he wants to be a hero, then that is fine. But, I want him to find the right woman like I did."

  I said,"What's wrong with being like you, Wayne?"

  Bruce laughed and said,"Don't flirt with me, Y/N. Go to sleep."

  Alfred took Tom from me to put him in his crib, before he told Bruce and I good night. I felt strong arms wrap around me, and I was carried upstairs by Bruce. I was certain that it was Bruce carrying me, so I just relaxed under his touch and felt secure being in his embrace again.