Chapter 9

Y/N'S POV

  When I woke up, I decided to go check on Alfred and the boys. Most likely, they did not need my assistance, but anything could happen in this Manor.
  I walked downstairs only to bump into Bruce. Bruce tried to keep me steady, but my foot slipped. On instinct, I grabbed Bruce's collar and he fell down the stairs with me.

  I groaned in pain, when Bruce landed on top of me. Bruce just chuckled, before I gently pushed him off.

  He helped me up and kissed my cheek saying,"Are you all right, Y/N?"

  I nodded and said,"Yeah, thanks for helping me up. What have you been up to, Bats?"

  Bruce smiled and shrugged saying,"Not that much. I have been missing you...very much."

  I blushed and said,"You have? Aww, Brucie.."

  I pinched Bruce's cheeks, which caused him to swat my hands away. I giggled and made my way towards the kitchen.
  Alfred was cooking, so I decided to help him out. Alfred, of course, objected, but I was gonna help him out. Alfred smiled, and we made dinner.

  After a while, I noticed the boys were all at their seats, but Bruce was not here yet. I slowly got up from my seat and spotted Bruce at the front door.

  I smiled and said,"Hey, babe! Are you coming to.."

  I stopped myself short, when I saw a woman standing at the door. I looked down and noticed a young boy standing there, too.
  I looked at the boy and back at Bruce. Oh no, Bruce must be his father..

  The women smirked and said,"Hello, you must be Y/N. Beloved, why did you not tell me about her?"

  Bruce looked conflicted, and the boy looked at me for a minute. He almost frowned, but probably because he did not really want to be here.

  As thousands of things raced through my mind, I just asked the boy,"What is your name?"

  The boy said,"Damian al Ghūl, but I prefer Damian Wayne."

  Talia looked taken back by that comment, but Damian just shrugged it off. I would giggle, but I was still trying to process Bruce having a kid.

  Damian gave me a worried look and said,"Y/N, did I offend you?"

  I went to give him my honest answer, but Damian was focused on something else. Just looking at Damian, my mind began to race: Did Bruce have other kids I didn't know about? Why wasn't I told about Damian?

  While I found myself trying to process the information, I sort of relied on my emotions and a few tears fell down my face.

  Alfred said,"Miss Y/N, what is the matter?"

  I sniffed and got my stuff saying,"I should have known there was something you did not tell me, Bruce. I am leaving.."

  Dick stood up and said,"Y/N, WAIT?!!"

  I ran out the door, before I drove to my house. I ran upstairs and crashed on the bed. I sobbed and could not believe I trusted Bruce. I heard noises coming from outside, yet I chose to ignore it. This time I heard footsteps and held my vase up in that direction.

  I heard a familiar voice yell,"WHOA, WHOA!! CALM DOWN, Y/N!! PUT THE VASE DOWN!"

  I double blinked and saw Dick, Tim, and Jason. No Damian, though.

  I slowly put down my vase, before I asked the boys,"What are you guys doing here?"

  Jason acted hurt saying,"A thank you would have been nice, by the way. How ungrateful!!"

  I giggled softly, but I gave him a look.

  Jason sighed and said,"We just want you to come back to the Manor.."

  I said,"I cannot, because Bruce clearly has enough time to have children and not tell me about them."

  Dick took my hands and said," But you are important and what Bruce needs. Talia and Bruce may have a long history, but we see the way Bruce looks at you. He cares about you, loves you even. Y/N, Bruce really needs someone like you. We all want you in the Manor, too. What do you say?"

  I couldn't help but smile at the Bat-brothers trying to get me back with Bruce.

  I nodded and smiled saying,"All right, you win. I love Bruce, too, and I over-reacted slightly."

  The boys cheered before Tim said,"Why did you grab a vase, instead of that bat or something?"

  Tim laughed at me, while I said,"Because I panicked, okay? Plus, you guys all looked intimidating!! Not all of us were trained by Batman or whoever you guys were trained by..."

  The boys laughed, before they led me back to the Manor. Tim gently set me down, and they led me to Bruce. Bruce was sitting down in his chair. Clearly, he was both upset and worried. I smiled, before I wrapped my arms around his neck.

  Bruce immediately turned and pulled me in for a tight hug.

  I hugged back and said,"I am sorry, babe. I should have let you explain. Forgive me?"

  Bruce nodded and held my hands saying,"I am sorry, too, because I should have explained the whole situation with Talia. I love you, Y/N. You are my everything..Do not forget that."

  I smiled and kissed Bruce passionately saying,"I love you, too, baby. I love you, too."