Happy New Year!

DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC UNTIL I TELL YOU TO!

Asuna woke up on the couch, still in Kazuto's arms. She looked over at him. He was still asleep. He was sitting with  pillow behind his head and both of his arms around her. She smiled and moved a little. She sat up and kisseed him on the lips. 

When she sat back down, he was smiling. She smiled, too. Kazuto sat up and looked down at her. He looked groggy. She could see how, though. He probably had a crick in his neck, too. She went to get up and get him some coffee. 

Her arm didn't hurt, thankfully. She thought it would after sleeping in such a strange position. She reached up in a cabinet and pulled out two mugs. The first one was just plain red, the other was just plain blue. 

She turned on the Keurig and waited for it to heat up. While it did, she bent down and got a box of k-cups out of the cabinet under the counter. She set the box on top of the counter and then shut the door. 

She opened the box and started refilling the k-cup holder. She was almost done when the keurig finished. She stopped stacking k-cups and put the blue mug under the keurig and put in a k-cup, then pressed medium cup. 

She stacked the rest of the k-cups and then took the cup off the keurig. She put hers on and then went to the fridge for the creamer. She poured a little in Kazuto's cup and then put a lot in her own. She hated the taste of black coffee, but Kazuto seemed to like it ok. She knew that he liked a little creamer, and she had even tried it that way. She had almost gagged on the coffee when she tried it. 

She stirred the coffee, then took them both out to the living room, where Kazuto had fallen back asleep. She set the coffee back down and then sat back down by Kazuto. She took a sip of her coffee.

She didn't realize how cold she was until she swallowed the first sip. She shivered as it went down. He insides became warmer, but her outside didn't. 

Asuna got up and stoked the fire, which had died down a lot during the night. She got it going again and then went over to a box marked linens. She opened it up and pulled out an old comforter. She dragged it over to the couch and draped it over Kazuto and herself. 

Kazuto shivered and then pulled Asuna closer to him and hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back. They cuddled on the couch for what seemed like a short time. Asuna looked up at the clock above the mantel. It was already almost lunch time. 

Kazuto had woken up, but they still hadn't moved. Asuna had finished her coffee and Kazuto had begun working on his. She got up and took her coffee cup into the kitchen and put it in the sink. She would have to do the dishes in a little while after lunch. The water she put the dishes in last night had become icy cold. She didn't mean to touch it, but it still happened. 

Asuna got out things for sandwiches, which was just an easy thing that happened to be one of Kazuto's favorite things that she made. She fixed them up with chicken, lettuce, in Kazuto's case, some spicy sauce, on white bread. She put some chips on the side. 

Asuna took the plates out to Kazuto, but he had disappeared. She looked down the hall to see a light coming from underneath the bathroom door. She just put the plates down on the coffee table and turned on the T.V. to wait for him.

After a little while, he returned. Asuna had been watching a new episode of Arrow, which was intense. One of the main characters had just been shot. Asuna was on the edge of her seat with her eyes glued to the television. 

Kazuto sat down on the couch. He had already seen this episode. He'd watched it on his phone while on the tube ride over. He smiled and watched the look on her face as the episode ended. She jumped as the credits started.