No More Cloudy Skies

Asuna's P.O.V.

I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed a random pair of underwear, then picked out a dress and sweater to wear to work. I shrugged on my robe, then walked down the hall to the bathroom. Kazuto was still getting dressed. He didn't have to work again until tomorrow. 

I opened the door to the bathroom and stepped in, setting my clothes down and turning on the light as I did. I shut the door, then took off my robe, hanging it on the back of the door. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I hadn't showered since the night before I'd gotten sick. I just hadn't felt up to it. 

My bangs had gotten oily and were sticking together in strands, my face had a few clogged pores, which I would have to pay special attention to, and I needed to shave my legs. 

I bent over the side of the tub and turned on the water. I had two hours before I had to go to work, still. I could sit and soak for a while if I wanted to, which I decided that I would. 

I adjusted the temperature of the water, then plugged the drain and got in. The warm water began to rise up around me, engulfing my body. I sunk down in the tub and got my hair wet. It felt really nice to finally be getting clean. 

I grabbed my body wash, deciding to do that first, then stood up and began washing my body. When I was done, I sat back down and turned off the water, as it had reached a pretty high level. 

I picked up my razor and shaving cream, and propped my left leg on the edge of the tub. I squirted a little bit of the foam into my palm and then lathered it on my leg, making sure to get all of it. Next, I picked up the razor and began shaving, making sure that I didn't have any places that I missed. 

When I'd finished shaving, I could already hear the television in the other room. Kazuto must have gotten bored. 

I continued my bath by washing my hair. I worked my shampoo into a lather and massaged it through my scalp. when I'd finished, I sunk back down in the water and rinsed my hair. 

Suddenly, there was a boom from the speakers in the living room. Kazuto was laughing. I figured he was watching that scary movie that I hated. I never liked scary movies, but Kazuto was pretty fearless when it came to that kind of stuff. One time, he tried to get me to go to a haunted house with him. I forcefully declined that invitation. 

As I applied conditioner, I hummed one of my favorite songs, Caramelldansen. I had no idea why that was one of my favorites, but it had a great tune and it was cute.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out, pulling the plug and draining the tub. 

I go dressed and then ran the towel through my wet hair. I felt fresh, finally. My pores felt open and clear. I opened the door to the bathroom and walked into the living room right as the freakiest jumpscare in the movie popped up. I nearly jumped out of my skin. 

Kazuto busted out laughing again. He thought these movies were a laugh. I ran over and grabbed the remote, pausing the movie and turning off the tv. 

"Hey!", Kazuto laughed. 

"NO! No more scary movies!", I said, putting the remote down. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot you don't like them.", Kazuto said. 

I nodded and felt a shiver run down my spine as I thought of the face on the thing that popped up on the screen. 

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't intend for you to see that. I won't watch those things when you're home from now on, I promise.", Kazuto said, pulling me into a hug. 

"I'm here to protect you. Nothing will happen to you, I promise.", he whispered sweetly into my ear. 

I smiled and hugged him back. 

All I Needजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें