Girls Day

Asuna's p.o.v.

Kazuto swung by the house and we traded cars. I drove off to the mall, parking right next to the two familiar cars of Sugu and Silica. I didn't see Asada's car, but I figured she would be there. I got out, locked the car, then crossed the parking lot and entered the mall. Inside, the floor was white shiny tile, which I could almost see my reflection in.

Silica, Asada, and Sugu were all sitting on a bench near Forever21. I waved as I approached them. Sugu smiled and hopped up off the bench. Silica followed her gaze and saw me. They both started walking towards me. Asada, realizing they'd moved, snapped out of the daze she was in and got up to follow them. 

"Hey. What's up?", I asked. 

"Not much. I just woke up. I had kendo practice last night, so I was dog tired. I had to get ready in a rush.", Sugu said. 

"Yeah, she only got up because I called her and woke her up.", Silica said. 

I laughed. 

"Kazuto and I got up early. We were helping our neighbor by babysitting. Well, Kazuto was coaching their tee ball team, I was babysitting.", I said. 

"What?", Sugu asked. 

"I'll explain while we shop. Where do we want to go first? We could go over to look at dresses.", I said. 

Silica smiled.

"I know just the place for that.", she said. 

We were all agreed, so Silica took the lead and took us into a dress shop. She walked towards the back and found the less formal dresses. I began browsing the maternity section. There wasn't much, but there were plenty of flowy dresses that were really pretty. I picked one up that was blue and white. It was mostly blue, but it had white trim and a knee length skirt. Sugu was browsing with me while Silica was looking for the dress she'd come here for. 

"That one is really pretty. I like the colors on you.", she said. 

I looked at her and smiled, then looked back at the dress. The price wasn't bad. I'd found it on a clearance rack. What it was doing there, I had no idea, but it was nice enough to be with the regular priced dresses. I looked over at the rack, which  had a huge 'clearance' sign on it, then read what was under the word, 'clearance". 

'All maternity and casual dresses up to 75% off! Today Only!'

I used the price guide to figure up the price. With the discount, this dress was only around 15 bucks. I draped the dress over my arm, then continued looking. There was a pink one that I liked as well. It had no sleeves, but it was long and flowy with a high waisted ribbon belt. The price was the same. I held onto the two dresses, then went over to look at what Asada and Silica had found. 

Asada had picked out a long, mint green dress with a slit that showed the lower half of her left leg. It was strapless and was form fitting. It would have looked amazing on her. Silica had a yellow dress with a poofy knee length skirt. It had a floral design and a 50's style to it. The top was black and it had a bright yellow sash that hugged the waist. It looked like it was made for her. 

"Oh, I can't wait to see you two in those.", I said. 

"We were about to try them on, actually.", Asada said. 

"Ooh, yes.", I said, clapping my hands together and smiling. 

We made our way to the dressing rooms and each took a number. Since I'd chosen from the maternity section, I got a dressing room with a little round pillow in it. the pillow had long straps that velcroed behind you. I hung my dresses up on the hook, then undressed. At first, I tried them on without the pillow, then I decided to go ahead and use the pillow. I had just finished putting on the pink dress with the pillow when Silica called through the door.