Back Online

Ok, so I have decided to skip the rest of the honeymoon and get to the part where they are home and living together and all of that jazz. I'm sorry, I just don't have any more cute ideas to write for their honeymoon anymore.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Asuna's P.O.V.

I woke up back in my own room, in my own bed. Kazuto was still asleep beside me. Big surprise. I rolled over and looked at the clock on my nightstand. It was 7:00. I sat up and looked around my room, still almost in a daze. My window was letting in sunlight, which hit the end of the bed, making our feet warm. 

I got up and walked over to the dresser and sat down on the floor beside it. I opened the bottom drawer and pulled out a pair of yoga pants, then opened a different drawer and pulled out a pink fitted t shirt. I stood up and pulled out my underwear drawer and was confronted with things that I had forgotten were in there. 

I panicked and slammed the drawer shut, then looked over at Kazuto. He stirred, but he didn't wake up. I sighed in relief and opened it back up. I pulled out a pair that wasn't covered in lace or ribbons, then put it with my clothes and shut the drawer. 

I picked up my clothes and carried them down the hall to the bathroom. Turning on the light, I walked into the bathroom and set my clothes down on the counter. The lights were starting to go dim. I would need to change the lightbulb soon. 

I slipped out of my clothes and turned on the water, pulling the drain so that the shower started. It sprayed down the cold water on my head. I quickly adjusted the temperature to a more comfortable setting, then stepped under the spray. 

It was the first day since we had come back from our honeymoon and we were both really tired. We had done a lot over the two week get-away. We'd swam at the beach, gone to the aquarium, taken a ferry ride to see the island, and done some shopping. We'd hiked all over the island and seen just about everything there. I had enjoyed it a lot.

I stood in the water and let it soak my hair. Finally, I turned around and began to wash myself. I began with my hair, shampooing it thoroughly, then rinsing it. I massaged the suds out of my scalp and then ran my fingers through my hair to get the rest of the soap out. 

Next, I conditioned my hair. I spread the lather through my long strands of hair and then grabbed my bodywash. I would have to let the conditioner set before I rinsed it out. 

I heard the bathroom door open and close. Kazuto had come in. Suddenly, the curtain moved aside and Kazuto stepped in with me. He was smiling mischievously at me. I smiled back at me, as he leaned down and kissed my lips. 

"Goodmorning, my love.", he said. 

"Goodmorning.", I replied giggling. 

Kazuto took the body wash from my hands and squirted some into his palm. He came around behind me and began washing my back and my shoulders. I moved my hair out of the way for him as he massaged my shoulders. I found myself leaning back towards him, enjoying the feeling. 

Next, he moved around to my front and continued washing me. When he was finished, I picked up the bottle and put some soap into my hands. I worked the soap into a lather and then began to massage his muscular back with it. Kazuto was pretty toned. He went to the gym in the evenings to work out. I usually went with him. 

When I had finished with him, He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me gently back into the spray. I rinsed off my body and was about to start on my hair when Kazuto came around behind me and began running his hands through my hair. He rinsed it thoroughly, then kissed me on the cheek.