Honeymoon

Asuna and Kazuto boarded the plane and sat down in their seats. Thankfully, they had aisle seats. Asuna was afraid of heights and didn't want a window seat. She could deal with flying in ALO, but not being able to control the flight was scaring her.

Kazuto, who was sitting on her right, grabbed her hand and laced his fingers through hers. She smiled and then rested her head on his shoulder. He handed her an mp3 player and told her to listen to that while the pilot was talking.

She obeyed and put the earbuds in her ears, blocking out all of the sound of the world around her. Her favorite song was the first one on the list. She looked up at Kazuto, who was smiling at her intently. She leaned up and gave him a quick smooch.

He put an arm around her and let her rest her head on his shoulder again, putting his own head on hers. They made sure that they were both buckled when the plane took off. Asuna couldn't hear a thing, but it didn't matter because she was already starting to fall asleep.

(time lapse)

The plane landed and Asuna and Kazuto got off. Asuna half dragged Kazuto out of the airport. She was excited to see where they were. She had noticed a lot of couples getting off the plane, most of them young. like her and Kazuto.

Once they got outside, Asuna looked around. The sun was bright and there were palm trees everywhere. She knew where this was. It was the place she had always wanted to go to. The air smelled salty and fresh. The fragrance of plumeria flowers was everywhere.

Kazuto put an arm around her and said,

"Welcome to Hawaii."

Asuna threw her arms around him and kissed him fiercely. He was startled, but he put his arms around her and pulled her closer. After a moment, he broke off the kiss.

"We'll have plenty of time for that later at the house, but first, I'm going to take you to the beach.", he said.

Asuna couldn't contain her excitement. She grabbed her luggage and skipped in front of Kazuto to the taxi service. When they got in the taxi, they went straight to the house, then changed into their bathing suits. Asuna was wearing a bikini and Kazuto had on his black swim trunks. She grabbed her swim suit cover and a few towels, then threw some snack and sunscreen in a tote bag.

They called another taxi and went straight to the beach. When they got there, the beach was surprisingly empty. There was only one or two other families there. They walked down the beach until it was completely secluded and there was a cliff standing over a bunch of little tide pools.

Asuna set the bag down and grabbed Kazuto's hand, running for the water. When they got to the water's edge, Kazuto swung Asuna into his arms and carried her into the water. The water was warm and clear. There were little fish swimming around his feet and nibbling his toes.

When he got into the waist deep, he let her down and then splashed some water in her face. She screamed and laughed, splashing him back and then chasing him through the water. He laughed and ran away from her, narrowly avoiding her splash attack.

When she got close enough to him, she tackled him into the water and hugged him. They both went under the water, then Asuna came up. She looked down at Kazuto, who was still in the water. He wasn't moving.

Asuna dove under and dragged him up. He still didn't move. She was starting to drag him to the shore when she felt him laugh. She looked down at him and saw the smile that was on his face.

"Kazuto, that was mean!", she said.

"I'm sorry. That was a joke. I didn't mean to scare you. Will you forgive me?", he said.