**Epilogue 1**

Aprils POV

I watched as both my father and his new wife walked towards the floor to have their first dance. She walked so gracefully, elegantly. Her hair was braided in some type of updo with a few hairs framing her face. She was gorgeous.

My father looked amazing as well. He had on a grey suit and a black tie. His hair was gelled back and it looked great. They made a great couple.

"They look great." I turn and see Liam standing behind me, a soft smile on his face. I smile back at him, kissing his cheek. "They do," I speak softly. I turn back to see them laughing, enjoying themselves. I want that someday.

I turn back to see Liam seated on the chair beside mine, watching my dad and his new bride. What would it be like to be married to Liam? Would it be the same as now, just rings and papers showing we are married? It wouldn't matter. I would be his forever his and he would be mine.

I wonder how he would react to the news. Would it change his mind about being with me? Will he be upset for not telling him sooner? A bittersweet feeling filled me. Liam was sweet, understanding, he always was. But no one could know how he could react to this. He must have felt me stare, because he turned back to me again. "You okay?"

I give him a smile that I hoped was reassuring. He returned it, placing his hand on my thigh before turning back to the adults who started to join the couple on the dance floor. Harry was dancing with Jasmine, Niall was chatting up a girl near the corner, and Louis was doing a weird dance while Darren laughed at him. I really know how to chose friends.

I grasp Liam's hand in my own, standing from the plastic seat. Liam looks up at me curiously as I tug him from his seat. I walk us to the dance floor, snaking through people before stopping in a small spot for us to dance on. He places his empty hand on my waist as I place mine on his shoulder, still holding his hand in my other hand. "I tried to make you dance earlier, but you refused."

I grin at him. "I was hungry."

He shook his head, a smile playing on his lips anyway. "You're always hungry."

"I'm extra hungry now. Especially since I'm eating for two humans instead of one now."

The moment I feel Liam freeze up, I brace for the worst. Yelling, stomping out of the room, anything. All he does is stand there, completely frozen. "What?"

I switch my gaze from Liam to the newlyweds behind him. My nerves have hit an all time high ever since the words slipped from my mouth. I fidget with the collar of his suit jacket as he stays frozen against me. "I'm pregnant."

"Holy shit," He mumbles. I frown at his expression, blank. "You're pregnant. With my child. It's my child, right?"

"Of course it is -"

"Holy shit!" He says, louder than the first time. "I'm having a baby!"

People standing near us turned to look at us, frowns on their lips. My dad and his wife stop dancing, looking in our direction as well. I let out a nervous laugh as I catch the eyes of the people who have known me for a while now, or most of my life.

"Surprise."

__________________________________

Epilogue #1
The next epilogue will be posted soon.
Hope you enjoyed this small part of the epilogues.
Thanks. Love you all loads <3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

A❤️XX