Chapter 31: Rehab and Goodbyes

[ Playlist for this chapter(this is a first):

No More Second Chances- MKTO

Thanks For Nothing- The Downtown Fiction

Who Are You- Fifth Harmony

Rude- Magic!

How To Save A Life- The Fray

Enjoy these songs! Most of them have a meaning towards the chapter! ]

April's POV

It has been a week since the doctor told us about the idea of Australia for rehab. That whole week was filled with me getting lectures about 'what I did was horrible and wrong' and that they're 'ashamed in me' and all that shit. But the funny thing is, the day after I get the lecture, they'll come up to me and ask if I want to play a game with them or act normal and ask how I'm doing. All that was in the time of 3 days. After 3 days, I decided I would ignore them and not speak to them.

They have the decency to say they don't know why I'm ignoring them. I know what I did was bad and they still don't know about the cuts I have, but the anorexia thing is bad, but I don't need a lecture everyday about what I did was horrible and that they were angry with me. The first time they told me, I felt like shit. The second time was just tiring and a little hurtful. The third time was extremely hurtful and made me furious. The third time was a low blow and I hate that they would say such horrid words to me. Especially things that I didn't do and things I'm not.

So here I was, on the couch in my apartment and waiting for these 6 idiots to hurry up and drive me to the airport. That's right. I'm going to Australia for almost 3 months, maybe more. I have been waiting on this couch for almost 20 minutes with earbuds in my ears and eyes on my phone, texting Bryan.

Since I won't be here to help much with the Danielle thing, he's going to be updating me on everything and once I get back he's going to try and include me in the stuff more. He may have told the boys about me not eating, but he never wanted this to happen, just for me to start eating again. Obviously that didn't work out.

I was wearing a black slouchy, oversized sweatshirt that says 'WHATEVER. You annoy me'. The letters are in gold and the sweatshirt falls down at mid thigh. I was wearing leopard print skinny trousers and black leather combat boots. My denim and lace backpack was by my feet, along with a black suitcase. I had a chain and cross cuff bracelet along with a skull and infinity bracelet. I don't wear much make up, and I was feeling lazy, so I put in some waterproof mascara and my hair was braided to the side. My white beat earphones were connected to my iPhone, which was covered by a piano keys case that says 'MUSIC TO MY EARS'. I also had my plush penguin, Lou Boo, sticking slightly out of my backpack.

[ http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10796385&.svc=copypaste&id=133689755 ]{Polyvore account is: aboobear. The name of the outfit is SNA Ch.31}

After another 5 minutes, all the boys were in the living room and ready to leave.

"Okay. Everyone ready?" Ryan asked. Everyone nodded, except me. All eyes trailed to me, while I was looking at my phone with my earphones still in my ears. I heard a sigh and an opening of a door.