Chapter 36: Christmas Breaks and Sprains

[Tove Lo- Habits]~Song on the side

April's POV

"Goddammit, April. I can't keep covering you forever," Liam said in frustration. I laid my hand on top of his, but he brushed it off with a huff.

"We actually need to tell them this time. Actually, you need to tell them this time," He corrected. I frowned and looked out the window. We were currently in his car, sitting outside of the apartment complex.

I don't even know why he's so mad. He's only helped me out like 2 or 3 times! Thats not too many times! Yeah, this sounds kinda babyish, but this wasn't entirely my fault. That's probably the reason why I'm pouting like a child.

"Stop pouting like a child. Its your fault that your suspended," He told me. My frown deepened. He's never been this rude. What crawled up his ass and died?

"She egged me on. She was being rude and just plain mean. She started talking about my parents leaving m-" I was cut off by an angry Liam.

"Ignore it. Its not that hard," He said angrily, nostrils flaring. I've never said this before but this side of Liam scares. As if he could see the frightened look on my face, his face softened. He tried to touch my hand but I brushed it off and opened the car door.

"April-" He started but was cut off by the slam of the passenger door. I walked up to the complex and towards the elevator. I waited inside the elevator and let my thoughts take over me.

Liam completely dissed me. And he took Margaret's side.

Ryan most likely will kill me.

My 'parents' are coming in a few days.

Christmas is a couple weeks away.

My life completely sucks.

It's like everyone around me either ignores me, doesn't like me, looks at me like I'm about to explode, or hates me. Darren, Jasmine, and Victoria excluded.

I really just want a nap and some skittles. Is that too much to ask for?

I walk off the elevator and dig in my bag to find my key, pulling it out and unlocking my door. I step inside and see Ryan in the same place I saw him this morning before we left. He was sat on the couch, staring at the television but quickly turned his head when he heard the door close. He looked surprised and stood up.

"What are you doing home so early?" He asked curiously and slowly. I bite my lip and look everywhere except his eyes.

"I got suspended. For 2 days," I tell him. His eyes bulge out of his head and his face turns red from anger. He opens his mouth to say something, but I quickly cut him off.

"I have good reasons. Margaret was saying mean things and talked about how she knows why my parents left me and bla bla bla and I snapped okay. It hurts knowing your parents gave you up and didn't even care," It was safe to say I was crying by now. After a while you just explode. When I first found out this information, I acted normal and care free, when in reality I wanted to scream and cry till my lungs screamed at me to stop.

Ryan saw my tears and was quick to pull me into a hug. He kept whispering sweet things into my ear while I sobbed like a 4 year old. We sat on the couch and waited till I finally decided to quit.

After about 10 minutes, yes I did cry that long, we turned the tv to SpongeBob. We're still children at heart. Everyone is. I laid across the couch with my head on Ryan's shoulder and legs spread towards the end of the couch.