Chapter 24: Sheffield and Questions

April's POV

Victoria and I were now packing our stuff in the car. Since it was early in the morning, we decided to dress simple. I was wearing a muscle tank with a lions mouth on the front, high waisted skinny jeans with rips in the knees, I was wearing a lace bandeau under my tank, I had white vans high top trainers, I slid on a necklace and some leather bracelets, I did a quick French braid, and grabbed my clutch bag. ( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10796385&.svc=copypaste&id=131217326 )( the outfit is labelled SNA #1 on my polyvore) Victorias wearing jeans, a grey v-neck, and black hightops.

"Everything's ready. You ready to go?" Victoria asks. I nod and hop in the passenger seat. Victoria used to live in Sheffield, so she knows where it's at. It's 3 hours and 54 minutes away from London, plus the traffic and everything will be about 4 hours maybe a little longer. Victoria hooks up the gps and types in the hotel address. We were staying in the closest and almost one of the cheapest hotels in Sheffield. What? We're poor. Minus Niall and I'd be poor, but same thing.

The first 2 hours I was asleep. No offense, but Victoria was trying to play that stupid car game with the license plates. I don't know what it's called. We stopped at one of the rest stops to grab food and some coffee.This is why I'm best friends with her. She feeds me! She finally makes it to the hotel after 4 hours. It had about 8 floors, maybe, and it didn't look too shabby. We checked in and headed to our room, which was on the 5th floor. Yay.

"So when are we going to meet him?" Victoria asks me with her head in her phone. I searched the kid up and turns out I could get his email. So, I used it.

"He said we're meeting him at Rocky's Café at 2, so we have enough time. It's only a 15 minute drive," I tell her. I checked my emails one more time before putting it on the charger. It's now 12 and I'm starving. Doesn't she get the hint? I've been moaning and groaning and keep repeating the word 'fooood'. I swear she's oblivious to everything.

"Wanna get lunch? I'm hungry," She says with her nose out of her phone. Finally. I told you she's oblivious to everything, but I nod anyway. We walk down and head to Bishops House Bistro. I've never been, but I looked it up and it looked nice. We walked in and sat at a table, waiting for a waiter or someone to come over. During that time I was sending death glares over to Victoria. She's the one that made me starve this long and now I'm suffering. She finally turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? And stop looking at me like that, it's creepy," She shivers after her words. I couldn't help but to crack a small smile. Even when I'm trying to be angry, I couldn't. She always seems to make me crack a smile or a laugh.

"You made me starve for almost 20 minutes," I playfully scowled at her. She scoffed and smiled. She knew I was being playful. It was like our thing. We call each other names, but were never serious. Unless it's our nicknames, which I don't want to speak of. Their embarrassing.

We continued talking for a while. We talked about meeting with Bryan, our plans for Christmas break, Halloween. Every year me and Victoria go out and trick-or-treating and go back to her house and start eating candy and watch movies. This year we were going to do the same thing, but we're crashing at my place. We were soon interrupted by a cheery brunette clearing her throat. We turned to her and she smiled at us politely. More like a humongous grin.

"What can I get you two today?" She asks while flipping her hair. She kept eyeing Victoria like a bag of skittles. Ooooh, I get it. She likes Victoria! Well, Victoria may not bat for the other team, but she couldn't turn the poor girl down, could she?

"I would like a burger with fries and a vanilla milkshake," I tell her politely. She nods and writes it down. She takes my menu and looks at Victoria.