Chapter 37: Kisses and Movies

[ Trumpets- Jason Derulo]~Song

April's POV

Liam moved his hand down to my hip and squeezed. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and moaned into his mouth. He pushed me further up the wall and groaned as I thrusted my hips forward.

In case you didn't know already, Liam and I made up already. And we found our own little way to make it up to each other. Making Out.

He started to trail kisses down my jaw and neck, stopping at my sweet spot and sucking on it. I gasped and closed my eyes in pleasure. I thread my fingers through his hair, tugging slightly, releasing a low groan from him.

"Liam," I panted."It's getting late and I still need a shower. You should probably get back to the boys," I breath out. I still don't know why Ryan isn't here. Maybe he stayed at Nicole's. I'll call him soon.

He pulled away from the sensitive flesh and laid his forehead on mine. He flashed me a bright grin before biting his lip.

"May I join?" He asked me. I giggle and shook my head.

"Don't be a pervert. You are not going in the shower with me," I smile at him while he pouts.

"I won't do anything. Just a simple bath, nothing else," He tells me. I raise an eyebrow and smirk.

"I said a shower," I tell him.

"Well now it's a bath. Come on," He tells me and holds out his hand. I grab it and let him drag me towards the bathroom in my room. He kisses me lightly on the forehead before heading towards the cute little tub in the bathroom.

He starts to fill it up with water and goes towards my cabinets and pulls out some bath bubbles I got last Christmas. Victoria of all people thought I would use it. It's useful now, I guess.

He pours a quarter, maybe less, of the bottle of bubbles into the tub before screwing the cap back on and setting it back in the cabinet. He turns the water off and turns around toward me with a soft smile. I smile back slightly and tug on his hand.

"I can turn around if it makes you feel more comfortable," He asks me in a sweet tone. I nod bashfully and blush a bright pink, making Liam chuckle.

He turns around and faces the wall while I take off my tshirt and jeans leaving me in my undergarments. And socks. I slide off my polka dot socks and throw my undergarment into the clothes bin and set my toe in the water. I sink the rest of my leg in and start to get used to the Lukewarm, sorta hot, water. I move the bubbles around until it's covering my chest.

"I'm done," I mumble. Liam turns and blushes slightly before making a circular motion with his finger. I turn around, knowing he wants me to turn away. I hear the metal of his belt and something drop to the floor. I block out the rest of the noise before I soon felt him slide behind me and settle his legs on each side of me. I lean back into his chest and close my eyes while he fiddled with my curly hair. He strokes my hair before speaking.

"Do you feel something for me? Like, more than just friends," He mumbles in a confused type of way. I open my eyes and turn my head slightly towards him. I grab his hand in my own and give him a small smile.

"Of course I do. No matter how mad or angry I get with you, I'll still have feelings for you," I tell him. He smiles a genuine smile before pecking my lips softly.

"I actually wanted to tell you something. It's kinda what we're talking about," He says nervously. I raise an eyebrow and lean my head back on his shoulder.

"Go ahead," I murmur softly. I play with one of his large hands before he intertwines our fingers together. I look over at him and see a small, genuine smile on his face.