Chapter 21: Fights and Breaks

Liam's POV

She's ignoring me. Aprils ignoring me. First I wake up with Louis slapping me, I go downstairs and Niall glares at me all through breakfast, and April doesn't even talk to me. The only people who are being normal are Danielle, Zayn, Harry, Eleanor, And Riley. The car ride was normal except April had earbuds in and wasn't listening. The music was so loud, that Danielle was complaining through almost the whole ride to the interview. What if April saw it? What if she saw the kiss? She would automatically think the worse. Did she? Is that why she's acting like this?

When we got out of the car, the earbuds were still in her ears until Zayn talked to her. We all walked inside the building to the reception desk. The lady that looked to be in her late 20's was giving Niall looks. She looked like she was about to pounce on him.

"Well, you all can go to the second door on the right. If you need anything just call," The lady grinned.

"Also, the ladies aren't allowed in unless they're part of it," The lady add with a grin. I saw April grimace out of the corner of my eye. If only you knew your going to be part of it, I thought.

We walked towards the door, but stopped April before she could walk in. She sat in the middle of the floor and pouted.

"But your coming in soon, so don't get too comfortable" Niall told her with a smirk. Speaking of Niall, he's been either ignoring me or glaring at me. What did I do? Did I forget to restock his sweets cabinet? He didn't talk to me till I bought him more candy. Which was 3 days.

We walked in and greeted the interviewer. She had long blonde hair and looked to be in her early 20's. When we finished greeting each other, we sat in the stools in front of the mic's.

"Well boys, this is the first interview you've had since you started your break?" She asked. We all nodded, but Zayn spoke for us.

"Yeah. We already had a full month of no stress. We're now starting to get into interviews and we're going to start on the new album soon," He says. She smiles at him and turns to the rest of us.

"Now. I saw 4 lovely ladies outside. Who cares to tell me who is who?" She asks. We look at each other before Louis speaks.

"Eleanor's outside. She's my girlfriend, of course," Louis smiles at her kindly.

"Riley's outside. She's my girlfriend. And Aprils outside. Aprils my sister," Niall says. The interviewer looks shocked.

"Why have we never known about this girl until now?" Niall clenched his jaw. He was never happy about what his mom did, but he understands.

"She was adopted and was with her foster parents. I didn't know about her till about a month ago," He said to her. He was looking at the ground, but you could see he had years in his eyes. Zayn patted him on the back and whispered something in his ear. Niall looked back up with a half smile. The interviewer gave him a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry that happened. If you don't mind, would you explain to us what she's like?" She asked him. Most interviewers jus want to know the juice, but I guess she was more understanding and wanted to make him feel better.

"She has darkish brown hair, like my hair used to look like. She has blue eyes like him, but she has an American accent. She half and half. She has a bit of Irish in her voice when she speaks, but she still has a strong American accent. She was in the states for a long time and probably made her American accent more prominent. She's 17, but she's turning 18 soon. She eats a little more than me, which is a lot. She has an obsession with skittles and likes to steal my Oreos. She has another brother, his name is Ryan. She loves 5 seconds of summer and maroon 5. She's scared that after this interview, she will have to face paparazzi for the second time. She can't be in tiny rooms for too long or she'll hyperventilate and past out. She's afraid of heights and doesn't like roller coasters. She wants to marry a British guy or Australian guy. She loves the winter because she likes to wear sweaters, but she loves the summer because she likes to wear her tie dye crop tops. She likes to take naps in my bed instead of the other rooms because my pillows are more fluffy. And she loves people, even if you don't like her or are just rude to her, she won't hate you. She'll either say she dislikes you for being mean or she'll try to guess why you don't like her," He was full on grinning by the end of his little speech.