Chapter 4: Yeah Sureee

I'm posting again! Yayyyy!!! Hope you guys like it. Please comment, vote, follow, anything! ENJOY!!!

April😘xx

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

April's POV

I jumped when I heard his voice. "The fuck Ryan! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!?" I said. He just laughed and sat beside me on my bed. " so you packed everything?" He asked. I totally forgot bout packing! I was too focused on everything thing else. I'm still wondering why those boys were looking at me that way. Why were they doing that? Did I have something on my face? Oh God that would be humiliating! Especially with that cute boy! What? WHY DO I KEEP CALLING HIM THAT?!? I mean he just has nice eyes, wonderful body, nice hair, soft lips....STOP! Nop! No thinking of them. They're gone. It wouldn't matter anyway. I was so deep in thought I forgot about Ryan."Hello? Earth to April!!!" He said, while waving his hands in my face. "What? Oh yeah! I forgot I'll pack in a minute." I replied. He just looked at me with a weird expression." Are you okay babes? You've been zoning out a lot." He said. I will admit I do zone out, but not a lot, just every once in a while. "Are you thinking about them again?" He asked. Then I looked at him in a way I would call 'Are you crazy bringing them up again!'. Then he put his hands up in surrender. "Okay....okay, sorry I was just asking!" Ryan replied defensively.

"I wasn't thinking about them. Why would I?Theyre just a waste of my time to think about." I said. I hated when people brought them up. They always give me pity. I mean it wasn't that bad. I got over! it just hurt to know they did that behind my back and hurt me in the same day. I didn't get better till 2 months later. I may be overreacting but it was a horrible experience for me.

"I'm gonna pack, so if you don't mind getting your ass out of my room" I said in a playful way. "oh please bitch, you love this ass!" he replied in a girly voice. I burst out laughing after that. once he closed the door I got up and got my suitcase. I packed my clothes, except for the ones I'm going to wear tomorrow, my shoes, photos, books, jewelry, etc. I was finally finished 2 hours later. What can I say? I'm a girl that likes clothes.

I,Then, went to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a ponytail. I couldn't help it, I thought of the boy with the brown eyes and soft brown hair. I wonder if he lives near here? maybe near me? Damn that boy is cute! He has me whipped already..

#########################%#%
*The Next Morning*

I woke up earlier than yesterday. it was about 8:30 and tired was an understatement! I put my black shorts and my white 'Hipsta Please' tanktop on. I slid on my black and white converse and went into the bathroom. I put eyeliner in my top and bottom lid and my waterline. I put on some mascara and some foundation. I put my makeup in a bag and put it into my suitcase. I grabbed my first suitcase and went downstairs. I saw Ryan wasn't down here and went upstairs to wake him up.

"Ryan? Boo? Wake up so we can go." I whispered to him. He didn't even stir so I tried a different approach. "RYAN GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP BEFORE I POUR FREEZING WATER ON YO ASS!" I screamed in his ear. He jumped out of his bed and landed on the floor. I started laughing at him while rolling on the floor. He just glared at me. Then an evil smile crept up on his face. Oh no, I knew that look...."Ryan! No!" I said, and tried to get up but I was too slow and he started tickling me."Say your sorry and I might stop" He reasoned. I tried to get words out but it was hard."Im sorry Ry! I won-n-nt do-o it-t-t ag-a-a-ain!" I stutturded. He smiled and finally stopped. "Now was that so hard?" he asked. "Yes, yes it was." I said. he just laughed at me and got dressed. I mean he's my brother it's not gross!"Get your boxes and stuff down stairs were leaving soon." I said. I wanted to get out of this house so I could get used to our new apartment. When we got all of our bags and duffels downstairs we left a note to our parents saying we would be at the apartment we bought. It was his idea not mine to tell them, I couldn't give a shit about leaving a note for them or not. We got in the car and drive to the apartments. On the way there I saw a guy with a black quiff. I'm pretty sure that was the guy I met that day when I sprained my ankle. Oh! by the way I can start doing sports again tomorrow. Once we got at the apartments I grabbed my suitcase and ran with my key to the elevator. I waited impatiently for Ryan. Once he finally got their we went to our apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~skip moving in~~~~~~~

Once we had all of our stuff moved in, I asked if he wanted to the park with me. He rejected because he had to go to work in 20 minutes so I was by myself. I started work tomorrow and I had to change my hours on weekdays. My weekends are mid mornings, I took off work so I could help move in my stuff with Ryan. Once I got to the park I sat on a swing and took out my phone. I decided to look at how many views my video got on YouTube. While looking at this I didn't notice the soccer ball laying by my feet."Hey! Could you pass that over here?" a high British voice asked. I looked up and it was that boy that helped me to the hospital with his other 4 friends. "Uh....sure," I replied. I took the ball and threw it towards the boys. Once the brown headed blue eyes boy caught it he asked, "Would you like to join us, April?" I was wondering how he knew my name but then I remembered they asked for my name that day going to the hospital. "Uh..sure," I replied. I got up off the swing and walked over to them.The blonde kid, Niall I think?, asked," Are you sure you can play with your ankle?" I thought about it and remembered I'm aloud to play sports now, so what the heck? "Yeah, I can play sports now," I replied. They looked like they wanted to ask more questions."You play sports?" Zayn, the black hair boy asked. "Yeah, I play soccer, I do dance, I do gymnastics, and cheer, but I quit I didn't like it." I replied to them. They looked awestruck. "What? it's not that much! it's only like 3 things!" I defensed. I mean that wasn't a lot was it? They just kept looking like that till the curly headed one, Harry, tried to whisper,"Maybe we should tell her now. Mrs. Horans in town and she's here and Mrs.Horan would love to see her!" I heard him clearly and I didn't know who "Mrs. Horan" was but I didn't really want to. The lady has my last name tho. is she my mother or Nialls?

"Yeah sure, Um would you like to come over and hang out with us?" The cute brunette asked. Ugh! I swear if I keep calling that boy cute...."Um sure, just don't kill me yeah?" I replied hesitantly. They all seemed happy with that answer. "Great! We can go in our car!" The loud brunette boy said, more like yelled.

-Skip driving and awkward questions-

Liam's POV

We were planning on telling Niall and April together. Maybe they won't take it so bad if we told them together? I could only hope. Once we tell them, we could get her to meet Mrs.Horan, and hope they get along. Once we got to the house, we all went up to the door. We looked back and saw April standing awestruck in front of the house with her mouth open and her eyes wide. We all chuckled at her and she turned to us with the same face. "Well are you coming or are you just gonna stare?" I asked her. She started blushing an walked up to us. I have to admit she looks kinda cute blushing. It was an interesting site to see, very beautiful. Oh God, I'm already whipped.

Once we stepped inside me, Zayn, Louis, and Harry all turned around and said at the same time,"We have to talk to you both." Then we looked at each other and started to laugh.
They looked at us like we're crazy but agreed.

"So we saw some things you both have in common," Harry started. "Same hair color, eye color, last name....,"Louis continued. "We looked April up to see if you both were related..," I continued. They were both looking at each other, then turning to us and then back at each other. "What were trying to say is, your both related. Niall, your mum gave her up for adoption when you were 2. She couldn't afford to take care of you, Greg, and April," Zayn finished. They were staring at each other and April was the first one to crack. She started laughing. Like actually LAUGHING! We were looking at her like she's crazy. She looked at us and stopped laughing."Oh my God you were serious?" She asked. Then we all nodded except Niall. "Okay yeah sureee," She said. Niall hadn't said a word and you couldn't tell what he was thinking. I hope this will all end soon.

<><><><<<><><><><><<<<><><><<

Thank you guys for reading! Vote, comment, follow! I hope you liked it! love ya!

April😘xx