Chapter 20: Interviews and Something Different

April's POV

After breakfast, we went upstairs to get ready for the interview. I was uncomfortable to go in Liam's room to get my bag, so Louis went and got it for me. Everyone was getting dressed and running around the house looking for things. I put on a white crochet lace bra top, a black cardigan, high waisted frayed denim shorts, converse low canvas trainers, a GEEK beanie, a feather charm necklace, a Disney princess tattoo backpack, a silver knot heart ring, and picked up my phone and switched the case to a new one with musical notes. I brush my hair and gel down my hair. Curly hair is tough man.

I put on some eyeliner on my top lid and some natural colored eye shadow with a little white. I put mascara on my top and bottom lashes and put on some chapstick. ( http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10796385&.svc=copypaste&id=130607392 )[ Polyvore account is in the description on my profile page. aboobear is the account if you want to find it. The name of the book and chapter is on there.]

"Back upstairs. Change now," I heard Niall say. Well damn. I thought I looked decent for once.

"But I like it," I told him calmly. He looked over me again and shook his head. I went down the rest of the stairs and stood in front of him.

"Please, Ni. I'll pull the cardigan over my stomach, I promise. Just let me keep it on. Its starting to get colder and I want to wear my summery type clothes one more time," I gave him my puppy dog eyes and a pouted lip. He looked away from me before speaking.

"You can't do that, it's unfair!" I put my hand on his head, which is still turned away from me, and pull his head to face me.

"Please, Ni? Just once," I beg quietly. He rolled his eyes while nodding. I squealed and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I mumbled. He patted my head while chuckling and pushed it away from him.

"Your welcome and don't forget about the surprise. We're going to give it to you a little after we get there," He told me. Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. I blame Liam. He made me distracted with that stupid kiss with Danielle. They can't ruin my mood. I'm happy that I'm getting a surprise. I feel happy now.

"Let's go lads! We're gonna be late if you don't move," Louis yelled from the steps. He looked over at us and smiled.

"Let's start the car and we can leave when they finish. Also, your not going to like me after your surprise and Danielle is glued to Liam. Like he's trying to tug her off. She's just trying to piss you off now. I don't even think it's about getting Liam back anymore," Louis said the last part facing me. Danielle is an obnoxious bitch. Why does she hate me so much? I wasn't even dating Liam! She broke up with him too! She is a selfish, greedy whore. That's kinda mean, but what she doesn't know won't kill her.

We started Louis Range Rover and looked at the seats. Louis turned to us and spoke.

"We have 8 seats. Niall, you drive, I can sit in the passenger seat, April, Riley, and Eleanor can sit in the first row. Liam, Zayn, and Harry can sit in the back row. Now it's settled," Louis said with a smile. Niall just had to ruin it though.

"I hate to say this, but what about Danielle? As much as I hate that girls guts, Liam probably has her coming with us," Louis' smile drops and replaces it with a confused expression.

"She either sits in the trunk part or sits on the floor or someone's lap," He mumbles. The boys and girls walk out in their outfits. Eleanor's wearing a red skirt with a white loose crop top and sandals. Riley wore jean shorts with a blue tshirt that had a picture of adventure time on it and a pair of converse like mine.

"Hey, we're converse twins," I tell Riley with a smile. She looks down at her shoes and grins. She comes and stands in the middle of me and Niall. Usually that would be a problem of it were anyone else, but I like Riley. She's like the sister I never had.