Chapter 45: Candy Kisses and Talks

{End Up Here by 5 Seconds Of Summer is the song on the side}

April's POV

I watched as the sun rose up. It was beautiful. The orange and yellow colors colliding with each other as they rose together in one large ball of heat. I started to mindlessly play with Liam's hair as I stared through the curtains. He was still asleep, seeing as it's 6a.m. I've been up for the past hour, thinking. Its weird actually. One minute I'm asleep and the next I'm wide awake, staring at the ceiling as I thought about everything. I knew my sleeping patterns were weird but not this weird.

Watching Liam sleep like that made me envious. I would fall asleep and then wake up an hour or two later. Liam could sleep through anything. Screaming, slamming, glass breaking, a burglar, a shooting, even my neighbors fûcking each other senseless. And that's pretty bad.

I looked down at Liam laying on my blanket covered chest. His eyes were shut making his eyelashes fan across his cheeks. His cheeks had a tinge of pink splayed across them. His lips were parted in the smallest bit, letting soft snores come out of his mouth, for that I am grateful. As much as I love this boy, I would not sleep in the same room as him if he snored loudly. I would really be awake at night. I rubbed my hand lightly over his shoulder blades as he continued to sleep. I leaned back and shut my eyes, still fully awake. That's what frustrates me, but I can deal with it.

"It would put me more at ease if you actually slept for more than two hours," Liam spoke. His voice was husky, since he just woke up. I looked back down at him and saw his eyes squinted open. The light outside was starting to become blinding. I had the urge to cover my eyes with my hands, but resisted and kept looking down at Liam. His hair was messy, probably from me running my fingers through his hair, and his dark brown eyes staring straight at me.

"What if I said I slept for two and a half hours?" I joked. Liam chuckled and sat up. He leaned against the headboard and wrapped an arm loosely around my shoulder. I sigh with a tiny smile on my face as he runs his hand up and down my arm and shoulder.

"Sleep is a precious thing. A wise, young grasshopper once told me that," Liam said with a straight face. I roll my eyes at his reference about me. I am not green. Green looks hideous on me.

"You like to stay up till 3 a.m half the time," I criticize. It was true. Liam Payne stays up on his laptop and searches up who knows what. I'm frightened to know what's on his search history. "I think you look up porn."

"I do not look up porn," Liam gasps. He slaps my shoulder lightly as I giggle.

"I thought you had innocent, virgin eyes, Liam. Apparently you watch other people pump their sticks in a wet cave," I fake cry. Liam looks down at me amused.

"Pump their sticks in a wet cave?" He asked amused. "And I do not have innocent virgin eyes. I did just have sex with you, ya know?"

I blush, remembering him moan repeatedly. Sliding in and out of me, kissing my neck. The memories from last night flooded through my brain like a storm. It wasn't good for my health.

"See? Your thinking about it," Liam teased. I look away from him as the memories kept playing in my mind like a slideshow.

"We can reenact it if you'd like?" Liam said while pressing a kiss on my neck. I grip his hair as he sucks and licks my neck repeatedly. I bit my lip to keep my sounds to myself. I tilted my head to the side to give him more room.

"Liam...," I trail off in a moan. He bit my shoulder gently and licked around the place he bit. Liam hummed in response to me as he continue to suck on my neck.