Chapter 40: News and Kisses

[Outfit on the side. If you can't see it then I'll be posting it on my Twitter: @graffiti246]

April's POV

I woke up to someone, maybe more people, shaking my shoulder gently. I stirred and let out an obnoxious grunt before turning onto my side. The person kept trying to wake me up. Poking me, tapping me, shaking me, whatever you can think of, they did it. The person did something unsuspected after they stopped with the tapping. They kissed me.

Right on the lips.

I gasped and snapped my eyes open and was met with familiar and gorgeous brown eyes. I shut my eyes and let him continue kissing me. He cupped my right cheek with his left hand and deepened the kiss. Soon, we had to breathe, sadly. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"What are you doing here, Liam? It's too early," I complained. He chuckled and pulled his forehead away from mine, making the warmth I was feeling go away.

"It's nice to see you too," He said sarcastically. He then moved his eyes to my nose and saw the piercing it got. I forgot about it before. Oops? He smiled gently before speaking.

"You actually got it done?" He asked. It sounded more like a statement, but I answered him nonetheless.

"Yeah. Are you going to tell me why your here so early?" I asked him. He nodded and sat beside me on my bed.

"First of all, it's ten o'clock in the morning. Second, You didn't come over to the house yesterday so I decided to come check on you," He said while rubbing his thumb across my cheek. I gave him a soft, sweet smile before giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"I'm fine," I lied. Liam didn't have to know about this just yet. I'd still like to have him in my life for a little longer. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll be right back," I told him. He nodded and stood up as well as I. He kissed me on the mouth, softly before pulling away.

"I love you," We whispered simultaneously. We laughed lightly before settling down our laughs to a minimum.

"To the moon and back," He whispered. I grinned up at him and nodded.

"To the moon and back," I whispered back.

-------------

Darren's POV

"Jasmine, put that down," I sighed. Jasmine and I have been at the boys' place all night. She would touch every expensive thing that was in this house and in her reach. I was afraid she would break that vase. It was shiny and screamed expensive. I don't have much money, so I can't afford for her to break anything.

Jasmine looked over at me and frowned. She's a sister to me, really, and I hate to see her unhappy, but today is not my day. Ever since yesterday I've been thinking about April. How did she take the insults? She's a strong girl, everyone knows it, but she has her weak moments. She's told me. I'm afraid of what she could've down to herself. I don't like seeing my friends hurt. My sisters hurt. They've become like family to me now. They're only true family I've got. My foster parents are great, but they don't know me. They've just read my profile. They're great people, better than some peoples parents, and I'm grateful. I just wish I had a true family that loves me unconditionally.

"Darren. Your stressing too much. She's probably fine. We'll go over later and check up on her. We'll eat breakfast while Liam is over there and taking care of her. Don't stress so much. You'll give yourself wrinkles," Jasmine teased. I let a small smile slid onto my face. Jasmine usually makes terrible jokes, but that's the best part. They're so bad, they make you wanna laugh.