Chapter 10: New Start

Hey guys! I updated yesterday and wanted to try and update today too! I'm going to be at the beach this Saturday to next Saturday so I will work in my chapters sometime during that time but not a lot. I hope you guys like my book! Tell me what ya think? Thank you! Love you!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

APRIL❤️XX

__________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

Seeing April in that outfit was different. I mean she wears stuff like that around us, but Niall says she usually wears stuff like good, shy school girls wear. Maybe she's trying something new? Well, I don't care. I'm literally on cloud nine right now. She falling in love with me. She really really likes. I used to love Danielle, but she blew that and the boys never liked her. I guess it worked out in the end.

I'm currently driving with Aprils hand in mine, fingers intertwined. I haven't told April, but I wanted to talk to Niall about this relationship with me and his sister. He knows I wouldn't do anything to hurt his sister. I wouldn't do anything to hurt any girl! If he knows how happy she makes me, he just might consider it.

"Li! The lights green," I hear April tell me. I guess I got stuck in my own little world of thoughts that I forgot to look back at the light. I press down gently on the gas and drive towards her school.

"What are ya thinking about Li?" She asks me.

"I was actually wondering if it would be okay if we talk to Niall about this," Gesturing my finger between me and her.

"I mean it's not a problem, but I have to meet Ryan after school today, we have an appointment," She tells me.

"Appointment for what?" I ask her. She gulps a little before speaking.

"With the lawyer," She says shakily. This isn't bad, but why didn't she tell any of us?

"Why didn't you tell us?" I ask her. She sits there and sighs before speaking.

"Ryan just told me yesterday that they moves the court date to this weekend. I have 6 days," She tells me. Okay now that would have been nice to know earlier.

"And again, why didn't you tell us? Is that why you left early?" I ask her. We all already know about the case and everything, why would she hide about the date being moved?

"I didn't want to ruin any of the boys and your night. And I left early because Ryan wanted to go over the stuff were going to talk about on Sunday," She says before continuing.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I just wanted you boys to have a stress free night,"She told me. She seems like she's really sorry. God, I feel like an ass. All she wanted was for us to have a stress free night and I'm here arguing about it and making her feel bad.

"Hey, don't be sorry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten so worked up over this," I pulled her hand that's interlocked with mine and kissed it.

"Well hurry up slow poke. I have to be at school in 10 minutes," She tells me teasingly. Once I heard 10 minutes I pressed down on the gas a little more. I may or may not have been going 55 instead of 40.

"Li chill. I was just kidding. Plus it's right there," She pointed at the school that was about a mile up ahead. I felt a little better and slowed down a little. I pulled infront of the school building and let her open her door. I quickly pulled her hand back and kissed her cheek.

"Have a good day," I told her with a smile. She returned my smile and kissed my cheek.

"I will. Be safe," She says. I just nod and kiss her cheek again before she jumps out of the car again and starts to the school door. I drive out of the school and back on the road. Maybe I could talk to Niall by myself this morning, but first I may need a lot of food.