Chapter 5: Lets learn shall we?

Hey! This is my 5th chapter and I'm updating a lot more because I'm on summer break! Well I hope you like this chapter! Comment, vote, follow!
Love you!

April😘xx

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nialls POV (YAY!)

Why am I just now getting to know I have a sister? Mum told me that her baby died in stomach. A miscarriage. Maybe she lied and this is the real kid she had. It has to be because she never had kids after her. I just stare at nothing and think while they started going into an argument. Well, more like April starting it and the boys trying to calm her down. All I've heard was 'liar' 'lying bastards' and 'can't be true' for the past 20 minutes. Does she really not want me as a brother? maybe she's just mad at mum for giving her up? I mean mum had a good reason but we could've asked to visit her instead of just giving her away.

I turn back and stare at her. If I was still brunette she would have the same exact hair, a little darker, but about the same. Her blue eyes slightly darker from anger, and the vein in her neck sticking out a little from yelling. She's short, probably getting it from mum, and doesn't look much taller than 5'5. Maybe she is my sister? She's just like me. But we'd have to ask her adopted parents to make sure. That's when I finally join the conversation.

"Why don't we just go and ask her adopted parents?" I ask. I saw her flinch a little at the word 'parents'. Then it's like a lightbulb lit up in her head."I don't live there anymore. I just moved into an apartment with my brother this morning,"she answered. She looked happy about that. I remember that boy. He seemed really nice. Didn't look like her tho. Then the boys decided to start speaking again. "How bout we just pop over there? You just moved in so you still know where they live," Zayn said. She looked at him blankly for a moment. "I don't know. We just left them a note this morning saying that we left, didn't even tell them about the apartment till then." She said. Maybe she didn't like her parents as much as we thought. But she continued,"But go ahead. Knock yourselves out. Just don't take me with you, I don't wanna go there." We contemplated and decided to just take her to the car anyway. Liam threw her over his shoulder, but did it gently because he doesn't wanna 'hurt her'. She was yelling and wiggle trying to get out of his grip. It was really amusing if your watching it.

Once we set her in the van, we went in and locked the doors, making sure she can't get out."Really? What did I ever do to you?!?" she asked. We started chuckling at her and her stupid behavior. "Wanna play 20 questions?" I asked her. She looked at me with a softer look she gave to the boys. Maybe because I was nice bout it? I don't know, but I like her better this way.

April's POV

"Wanna play 20 questions?" Niall asked. I looked at him with a softer look than I did with the other boys. He's been the nicest to me so far and he's possibly my brother, so why should I hate him? His mother is the one that have me up! Not him! Plus he's like a little teddy bear! You gotta love him. "Yeah sure," I answered. I knew the boys were staring at our little interaction. They didn't try to hide it either, it was really bothering me. "I'm guessing you people want to join?" I asked them. They nodded their heads yes. "I'll go first!" Louis yelled. "Dude were right here chill," I said calmly. All the boys laughed, even Louis. "Okay! When was the last time you had sex?" Louis asked like it was a normal question. I decided to play a little trick on them. "Oh you know, this morning on our new apartment floor. I wanted to break in the new house ya know?" I said like it was normal. All the boys looked at me like I was crazy. Niall looked kinda mad.....Oh yeah he could possibly be my brother and this is a horrible start. I started blushing and yelled,"I was just kidding! Chill I'm a virgin!" Niall became relax and all the boys leaned back in their chairs again and then Zayn decided to ask,"Really? Your a virgin?" "Yeah, I don't like doing hook ups. I want to save that for someone who loves me," I answered. The boys all looked pleased with my answer.

"Okay favorite color?" Liam asked. I thought for a minute. I love A LOT of colors. "I like purple or blue. They stick out to me. But more like a sea blue and a slightly darkish purple," I said. "What do you do? Do you have a job?" Zayn asked. "Yeah I work at this cute cáfe about 10 minutes from my old house," I said to him. At least we aren't going into personal questions. Liam decided to ask another question, maybe I spoke too soon bout that personal question,"Do you have a boyfriend?" I really didn't wanna talk about my ex, Michael. He wasn't the best boyfriend, so it would be horrible to talk bout him."Um, I used to. But we broke up after 5 months of dating," I answered him. "What happened?" Louis asked. I know he didn't wanna be nosy, but my insides just twisted and my brain made me get angry,"None of your fucking business!" I mildly yelled at him. He looked sad and guilty at the same time. That's when guilt set in. I looked at Louis with a soft look and told him softly,"Im sorry Louis, I didn't mean to get angry, I'm not mad at you , I'm mad at him and that just made me angry. Forgive me?" He looked happier after I said that and smushed me into a hug. "Of course! Who could say no to this face!?" He said, while squishing my cheeks."I could say no to this face," I said in a weird voice because if Louis squishing my face. The boys laughed at that and starting asking questions again.

#################################skipping the rest of the drive

Liam's POV

April was a very nice girl. I guess Louis hit a nerve when kept asking asking bout her old boyfriend. I really wanna know what happened tho. Once we got there Aprils happy, laughing turned into a strict, cold mask. I'm guessing her and her parents have bad blood. We got out of the car practically dragging April up the driveway. When we got to the door we rung the doorbell and opened a couple seconds later. A woman with blond hair and blue eyes opened the door. She had some grey in her hair so I'm guessing she's a little over 35 maybe. "April, hello dear, who are they?" She asked in a nice voice. Why do they not like each other? Aprils face looked even colder than before. I didn't want to seem to pushy, but I grabbed her tiny hand in my big one. I don't wanna sound clićhe, but they fit perfectly. She looked up and had a warm look on her face. She gave me a gentle smile and then turned to her mother.

"We came here to ask questions. More like they did, I was dragged here," April said. The boys and I looked at them in somewhat shock. I've never seen people act like this to they're parents. They must really not get along. "May we come in?" I asked the lady. She looked at mine and April's hands."Oh another boyfriend April! Lets see if this one does the same like Michael, or are you just fuck buddies? I already know my daughters a slut," She said coldly. We look at her like she jut murdered at baby. Who says that about there own kid? "Oh Maria, no need to call other people sluts to cover yourself up. We already know you work as a prostitute, how would we get all this money? McDonalds?" April said in a sickly sweet voice. Zayn snorted at that. Did her mother say she worked at McDonald's before? I actually wanted to laugh really bad. "Just ask the damn question would ya?" Her mother asked rudely. "Is April your adopted child?" I asked, while still holding April's hand. It was really warm, I loved it!

"Yes, okay? Is that it? I've got better things to do!" The woman exclaimed. "What? Got another man to fuck?" April said calmly. She didn't even flinch when her mum said she was adopted. "No I don't. I'm getting plane tickets. We're moving back to America," The woman said. "Okay well I'm sorry for interrupting you. Have a nice trip," April said back. "Oh no no no honey, you're coming with. Your only 17 and we're still your legal guardians," Her mother said. We all stood there while April and her mother were fighting over this. I don't want to loose her again, I thought about her way too much when I didn't get to see her last time. Mrs.Horan could adopt April and hopefully keep her here. This took a turn for the worse.
---------------------------------------------
Hey! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! Comment, Vote, Follow!
Tell me what you thought.

April😘xx