Chapter 25: Home and A Little Surprise

April's POV

After our little meet up with Bryan, we headed around the shops and a few other places one more time before we had to leave. I'm most likely not coming back, so why waste it? We headed back towards the house with me sleeping and, apparently, Victoria thought I was being boring, so she woke me up by throwing food at my face till I woke up. So I played games with her and talked about home and school and everything.

When we were about and hour and a half away, I decided to fall asleep again. When I woke up, we were back home and Victoria looked slightly annoyed.

"You fell asleep on me. Again," She sneered the last part of her sentence. I was biting my lip to keep from laughing at her. The poor thing. She never comes up with good games! Sleep was an option.

"You were talking about some boring shit, so I fell asleep because I was tired," Victoria knew some nights I can't sleep and last night was one of those nights. She gave me a sympathetic smile and grab our bags out of the trunk. Meaning she threw mine on the ground.

"Thanks, I feel the love," She give her a sarcastic smile while she laughs at me. She closes her trunk and walks next to me. We walk up to the apartment im silence since some of the people in the apartment like to sleep early. It's 6 o'clock! I just wanna know who does that. Apparently old people.

Victoria was staying with me for the night since she drove 4 hours back here and didn't feel like driving anymore. We were planning on watching movies and eating junk food till we fall asleep. If I will actually fall asleep.

We walk into the apartment to find 3 different things.

1) Ryan and Nicole were making out on the couch

2) There was trash all over the living room

3) The boys were here and throwing MY candy at each other

"Oh shit," Victoria mumbled. My my hands and left eye twitched out of annoyance. The boys turned and looked at us with a smile. How can they fucking smile? They took my candy and they're not eating! They're throwing it!

"Look, you all seem like nice boys and I would usually be screaming and hyperventilating right now, but my best friend looks like she's going to pounce so you might want to save yourselves and hide in one of the rooms. Not hers," Victoria tells them with a slight smirk pulling on her lips.

"In more better words. Drop the effin candy and pray to Jesus you aren't going to be clobbered," I sneered. They ran towards Ryan's bedroom and slammed the door, but I saw Niall steal some of my candy. I pounded on the door like my life depended on it.

"Niall! I saw you steal some of my candy. Hand it over!" I yelled to him. I don't care about who's sleeping now. They can take a sleeping pill or something.

He slid the piece of candy under the door, turns out it was my skittles packet. I like those!

"Really?! You couldn't have got a piece of gum or something?" I asked in a whiny voice.

"They were all gone! And I was looking for something sweet to eat. Gum doesn't satisfy," He whined back. I growled and slapped my hand on the door.

"Unlock the door and come out. My brother might need his room with the rate he's at with his girlfriend. Hey! Get your hand off her boob! Wait till I'm gone or something. You had last night to do that shit," I whined. The boys opened the door and scurried out and behind Victoria. She shook her head with a grin.

"At least now I met one direction. Not the way I wanted to, but it'll do," She shrugged her shoulders with a sigh. I laughed at her. She was freaking out on the inside. She would always try to act cool with a shrug. She looked up at me with a warning look. I just nodded and looked at the boys.