Chapter 19: Breakfast and Rude Awakenings

April's POV

I woke up with a huge headache. To say it hurt was an understatement. I felt like my head was being pounded with a hammer. Why does like hate me? If it's about killing my hamster, I didn't mean to! I forgot the put more food in there! The little sucker could have crawled out and ate out of the bag I had.

I sat up in bed with a groan and pat the spot beside me. I felt something hard, but kept patting it.

"That hurts," The hard thing whines. "I have a headache stop," This thing is a whiner. Who knew pillows talked.

"When did pillows start talking? And I have a headache too. I need pills," The pillow laughs at me and moves. I open my eyes and groan again, blinded by the light coming out of the window. I turn to my left and see Niall sitting up on his elbows, rubbing his eyes.

"You slept in my room last night, idiot. Pillows don't talk and, hopefully, never will," He stands up and stretches his arms out and walks towards the door. I stop him before he can step out.

"Where are you going?" He turns to me and closes the door.

"I'm going downstairs to get Harry to make me breakfast. Wanna come?" He laughs. I nod and hold my arms out to him.

"Carry me," I pout. He shakes his head, but has a grin on his while walking over to me with arms out.

"Come on buttercup, I'm hungry," He picks me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, folding my ankles together behind his back. I feel like a koala bear. My body was squeezed to his chest, so everyone in front of Niall, gets a good view of my butt. Niall opens his door and walks down the hall, towards Harry's room.

I hear Niall open the door and step inside.

"Harry? Mate, can you make us breakfast? And we've got a interview in 3 hours, but they want us there early," He whispers in Harry's ear. I was just awkwardly clinging onto him, so I wouldn't fall on the floor or on top of Harry. Harry groans before sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"What is that thing on your shirt?" Harry mumbles sleepily. I grunt at him. I am not an object.

"It's april you idiot. Now get up, we're hungry," Niall moves back to get out of his way.

"Oh. Hey buttercup," Harry says before standing up. He ruffles my hair before heading towards his door.

"Just for ruining my hair, I'm going to make you make me chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries," Harry laughs at me while walking down the steps.

"It's my specialty sweetheart! What else would I make?" He yells from downstairs. Niall walks down the steps, still carrying me, and heading to the kitchen.

"Don't forget the whip cream!" I yell at him. He shakes his head with a laugh. After a few minutes of Harry making pancakes, people started to walk downstairs. Louis went and sat at the table, Eleanor sat beside Louis, Niall is in a seat with me in his lap, and the person I want to claw my nails down her face came down. Danielle. She sat beside Eleanor and started talking to her. Riley soon came down after her and took a seat beside Niall.

"Hey Ni. Hey April, what are you doing," She laughed at me. I clung my arms around Nialls neck and spoke.

"I'm a koala bear!" I squealed. Niall laughed at me and stood up.

"Harry are you done yet? I'm hungry. Carry her around is too much exercise," The boys laugh and turn to watch us.

"Clinging to you is some real exercise. My arms and thighs hurt," I whine. The boys, again, laugh. Harry flips a pancake then turns to me.

"Can you go wake Zayn and Liam? Liam usually never sleeps this late, but it's no surprise Zayns asleep," He tells me. Liam? No way. Zayn? Sure.

"How about I go get Zayn up and Louis can get Liam," I tell him. Harry frowns in confusion while Louis looks at me with the same expression.

"Why do I have to get up? Can't you and Niall get them up? Your already up," Louis asks. I look nervously at Niall and see him clench his jaw. If I let Niall go up there by himself into Liam's room, it won't be pretty.

"Niall's not in the mood. We both have headaches. By the way, can you pass me a Tylenol?" I ask Harry He nods and hands me 2. I pass one to Niall and grab a water bottle.

"Well you two seem awfully close this morning. Did we miss a brother sister conversation last night?" Harry teased. I nod and walk towards Louis.

"Get up Louis. We have some people to wake up," I drag louis towards the stairs, but he stops me. I turn to him, giving him a confused look. He had a serious expression on his face and slight worry.

"Why aren't you going near Liam? The last time I saw you both together you were laughing and smiling and weren't avoiding each other. What's going on April?" Louis looked at me in the eyes with concern and worry. I sighed nod looked down.

"I saw him kissing Danielle in the hallway last night. That's why I'm closer with Niall, that's why I wouldn't let Niall go up there, that's why I'm not going to wake Liam up. I can't look at him right now," I whispered the last part still looking down. Louis put his index finger under my chin and pulled my chin up to look at him.

"I'm sorry that happened. You didn't deserve to see that. It might have been an accident or maybe he's confused with his feelings right now. With Danielle being back, that might have brought back some old feelings. She crushed him and he didn't get over it till a few months ago. That isn't really an excuse though. You both should just take a breather and talk later. I'll go upstairs and wake Liam up and you get Zayn. You should stay up there with Zayn for a while and then come back down later. We all need to get ready for the interview, so you can get ready up there too," Louis told me. I gave him a grateful smile and hugged him. Louis has become like another brother to me. I guess now I have 4 brothers. Well, all the boys are like my brothers.

I walk up to Zayns room and knock.

"Zayn! Get up! You have a interview in a few," I heard a groan on the other side, but no movement. I open the door and see Zayn laying under the blankets with a pillow over his head and arms on top. I walk over to him and shake him.

"Zayn, it's time to get up," I keep wiggling him till I see he's made no movement at all. I go to his bathroom and grab a bucket and head to the sink. I fill it up with soap and water and walk back into his room. I set the bucket beside his bed and squat next to him.

"Are you going to get up Zayn?" I ask him. He just snores in response so I stand up and grab the bucket. I step back a little and swing the bucket back and throw the water and soap on top of him. I hear a gasp and a thud. I look on the floor and see Zayn with a confused and angry expression on his face. He looks up to me and says the words that make me regret pouring water on him.

"Run. You better run faster than a car," He says menacingly. I run down the steps with a squeal and sprint towards the kitchen. When I step inside I look around and immediately stop running. I spotted Liam immediately sitting beside Louis with a glaring Niall across from him. He spots me and gives me a confused look.

I turn and look at Harry, but he's too focused on the pancakes. I felt something hard collide with my back. A pair of arms hold me before I fall on my face. The person throws me over their shoulder and starts walking over to Harry.

"You in some deep shit with me, love," Zayn tells me. Let's just say, my pants and part of my top are wet. Damn you, Zayn. Damn you.

_________________________________________________________________________

New chapter! My goal is to have 220 reads before my next chapter, which happens to be chapter 20! All my goals before chapter 20 were a success, so please get people to read and fulfill this goal also! Love you!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

APRIL❤️XX