Part 1

Jacksons pov
"Baby wake up this isn't funny. Ok I learned my lesson I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said baby. Wake up! Wake up!"
"Jackson! Yelling at her won't make her wake up any faster." Normani says calmly.
"She has to wake up!"
"Jackson you have to calm down."
"I can't it's all my fault."
"It's not your fault."
"Yes it is. If I agent yelled at her she wouldn't have been in that goddamn street. She wouldn't have gotten hit."
"She shouldn't have been in the street. She should've checked her directions." Camila states.
"What? No this is not her fault. It's that drivers fault."
"Jackson you need to calm down she will wake up when her body is ready. She needs to heal."
"No she needs to come back to me." I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers and saw that my hand was shaking as the tears rolled down. I shaking lay brought her hand to my lips and rested it against my cheek. I felt 4 hands on my shoulders.
"You'll make it through. Lauren's a fighter. Always has been."
"I know...she's my fighter. Stay strong baby girl." I brush her hair out of her pale face and tuck it behind her ear then I place a hand on her neck then lean down and kiss her forehead.
I sit beside her and lay my head on her arm. I know it's my fault. I know that I caused this. I was a jerk to her. I called her a selfish bitch. I basically told her that I didn't care about her and that the only person I needed in my life was Camila. I told her that and if she doesn't wake up that's the memory she would die with and that's just not acceptable. I can't allow that.
I also can't allow for the love of my life to exit this world. I love her and we will be together forever. I will propose and she will say yes and we will have a beautiful outdoor wedding. Our family will watch us and she will look amazing in her white gown then we'll dance the night away and then have amazing babies that will run around and we will know endlessly and we'll fight then watch our kids grow up and leave the house and then grow old together. So she has to wake up. I looked at her resting face the area around her eyes still puffy from when I made her cry. She still looked beautiful even with the cast on her leg and the scratch on her cheek. She's so beautiful and I feel like an asshole. Camila tole me I was being an asshole. I didn't listen.
Flashback
"You write that song about her?"
"Well yeah."
"And you made me sing it?"
"Well yeah."
"Do you realize how cruel that is ?"
"Well maybe she shouldn't be in love with Gavin while dating me."
"Ok two things wring with that. Do you think that girls choose to fall in love with the wrong people. Love isn't something you control. If it's true she didn't choose to fall in love with Gavin. Second thing you're backup plan is to hurt her? Seriously? You think that's gonna get an apology out of her. Like what is your
Game plan? Destroy any lasting shred of self esteem she has. You know how much hate she gets from your fans on the daily. They hate her so much. They call her fat and ugly and stupid and untalented. She didn't eat for a week when you guys weren't able to talk due to schedules she didn't eat at all and she was still dancing her ass off on stage. She would cry herself to sleep staring at her thighs. It broke my heart that she would feel this way but you know what I couldn't do anything about it because she hates me for cheating on her and guess what happened during our relationship? Oh yeah she was in love with you. So shutup about it's not fair."
"Camila you don't understand."
"Yes I do..." My phone started ringing so I answered it.
"Hello."
"Baby why did you do that."
"Really why did I do it?"
"I don't understand do you like her better?"
"Shutup Lauren. Seriously you're gonna call me and ask me why I wrote a song with the only girl fuck it the only person that cares about me right now. The only person I care about right now. The only person who isn't a selfish bitch and turn their back on the person who is always by their side."
"Baby what are you talking about?"
"Oh now it's baby but before it was you untrusting asshole."
"Baby I'm sorry about that I really am."
"Bye Lauren go talk to Gavin. I know you have a crush on him. You don't need me."
"Yes I do baby I love you."
"Clearly you don't." I hung up right away and Camila slapped me.
"What the fuck is wrong with you! How could you say that to her. Of course she cares about you of course she loves you. You stupid fuck she's sensitive as hell. You may have just broke her I hope you're happy!" Camila walked away and I sulked onto the couch realizing my mistake and how stupid it was. I but tried my head into my hands and cry. What man cries? But the idea of losing her made me cry. I may have lost my baby girl. I wiped my tears and started planning how I was going to get her back. I picked out Aton of roses that I was going to send to her enough to cover her entire room. I'll write something sweet. I'll get her some earrings. Maybe I'll send her some Reece's. Camila runs into the room crying.
"Cami what's wrong?"
"It's Lauren....she's been in a car accident."
"What?"
"Alexa and Dinah said she was crying and screaming in her room before she ran out of the door and into the street and then a car came out of nowhere and hit her straight on. She went unconscious."
"Stop you're lying!"
"I'm not we have to fly to Miami tonight."
"No, no, no! No! I just talked to her! No!"
"Jackson this is happening."
Flashback over

I cried all the way to Miami. It wasn't even like when my grandpa died or when Sarah died this was Lauren. This was my other half were talking about. There was no way I was going to be ok. Camila basically coddled me the whole plane ride. I was basically unable to form proper answers to the airport attendees. I woke up next to Lauren with my hand securely around the area below her injured ribs. I woke up and kissed her cheek.
"Good morning baby you'll wake up soon."
Alexa her friend walked in with red eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"Jackson I found this in her bathroom on the floor." She hands me a bloody blade.
"No, she didn't. She wouldn't."
"You really hurt her Jack."
"No baby." I lean down to her hand and look and see her wrist clear which makes me sigh in relief then I kissed her wrist anyways. I expect her to pull her arm away and into her chest like she usually does but it just plops right to her side.
"I'm sorry baby I did this to you."