Part 33

Lauren's pov
Jackson and I got our shit together in our relationship. I still can't believe he would ever think that I'd second guess our relationship. And all of this was over me not wanting to cuddle. What the fuck? I was hurt and pissed off by that. I mean why would that ever mean that I didn't want to marry him. I really really want to marry him more than anyone would ever know. I want to spend the rest of my life with him and for goodness sakes I want to have his kid. If that doesn't say I fucking love you then I don't know what possibly could. It just was really hurtful too. He had that little faith in my love for him. It sort of struck my heart somewhere. I'm not second guessing the wedding at all so don't think that I just think that maybe we need to spend a lot more time together before we devote our lives to one another. You know like instead of always being with different people during this tour let's be together unless it's like I'm working or something then he can be elsewhere. I sort of don't want to let him away from my side right now.
I felt him move out of the bunk but I attempted to horn him in place groaning.
"Baby where are you going?"
"Bathroom princess I'll be right back."
"No!" I whine.
"Do you want to come with me or do you want me to pee on you those are now your options."
"Fine hurry back."
"Ok." he chuckles kissing the top of my head. He swings out of my middle bunk landing on the floor like a ninja. Smooth and quiet. He walked to the back of the bus and I stayed wide awake waiting for him to come back. It took him a little longer than it should have but he came back. I pulled him back into my bunk to continue our rest especially since call time is four this morning.
"Why are you so eager?"
"I've gotta sleep."
"I dont have to be beside you for you to sleep."
"Well I'd prefer it."
"Ok." I go back to wrapping my body around his and nuzzling my he into him. His arms were wrapped around me. The perfect way to fall asleep.
After a lot more sleep, I'm awoken by a deep voice quietly speaking endearing phrases into my ear.
"Wake up baby girl."
"I love you so much."
"You're so beautiful."
"Muy hermosa." The way he rolls his r's took my breath away. It was so sexy.
"If I could do my life over I wouldn't change anything because it all lead to you."
"You make my world turn.
"God blessed me with your existence and the chance to share mine with you."
"I'm the luckiest man in the world."
"I'm laying next to a goddess."
"Wake up beautiful." I feel his lips gently meet under my ear and his hands run through my hair as I smiled opening my eyes. My eyes meet with his and I'm filled with happiness.
"Hey." He says sweetly.
"Hey." I reply slightly biting my lip.
"You have work to do rlove so you better get up and get going."
"Ok."
He moves to get up but I don't let him instead turning his head to give me a kiss.
"What was that for?"
"I love you too." I reply climbing over him out of my bunk to get ready for the day.
------------

"Ok so what do you think?" He asks me and I was so caught in his eyes that Inhadnt been listening.
"Oh sorry I got lost in your eyes what'd you say?"
"Should I get a tattoo."
"Mhm you'd look sexy with a tattoo."
"Thank you so like do you think full arm is a good idea."
"I don't know it depends."
"I want to design it and get custom sleeve with things important to me."
"That'd be really cool. What would you include?"
"Uhm actually the first two that I want is on one arm on my forearm I want a mandala and on the other arm I want a compass on my wrist. I want to get right above the compass a filler tattoo of an arm band maybe like henna or something maybe henna under the mandala. Then I want to get gentleman in Arabic on my arm. Because it was my first single."
"Why Arabic?"
"Why not."
"Okay that's valid enough reasoning."
"I'm getting Tobias and your names in Hindi on my right sleeve as well as your name in English on the side of my upper ribcage."
"What else for your right sleeve?"
"An eagle with outstretched wings. For obvious reasons. I want some scriptures alongside a small bible. I also want to fill up the rest of that arm with a Samoan Tribal tattoo because that for me is manly and strong and I'm soon to be the protector of my entire family. I think that's important."
"Well what's the importance of the mandala. I can infer the compass but what about the mandala?"
"It is important for me because it represents a persons thrive for completeness and that's why your name is going right about it in Hindi, the culture a mandala comes from because you complete me." I smile at him tucking my bottom lip between my teeth.
"I think next to gentleman I want some form of a guitar as well as waves maybe a little farther down because it represents freedom. Living out on the seas where everything can be let go."
"Interesting. Your tattoos all seem to be meaningful."
"Well yeah of course. I'm not going to ink my skin for no reason. And your tattoos mean something right?"
"Yeah. I mean I was thinking of getting another one but I was unsure."
"What would it be of? And where?"
"I would put it right on the other arm in the corresponding position of my 27 tattoo and it would be the day I met you. The day my life changed. Since you saved Me. A reminder of where I was, what I used to feel so that I can cherish what I have now. That date is the day I realized that there was more to live for and just under that I'm going to get your initials because you're the one who changed my life."
"I can't believe you still remember that date?"
"It was the day that I had planned to commit suicide of course I remember it."
"Maybe we can get them at the same time."
"I would really like that."
"And I think I'm going to add that right above the compass."
"Matching tattoos. Oh my god we could do that as a wedding gift to ourselves."
"I think that's a wonderful idea."
"Maybe we should get you your first tattoo at the next stop."
"Why?"
"Because I have a friend in New Orleans who is an absolutely insane artist it would be perfect. You would get exactly what you want and he is safe and trusted."
"That sounds like a great idea."
"Look right out or better yet draw out what you want and I'll text him a picture so he can prepare himself then you being that and he can show you some alterations and then you guys can decide on the final and do it right there."
"That's be amazing!"
"I'll text him now." I pull out my phone to text Aza and he was more than willing to help us out and do the tattoo for Jackson in fact he was thoroughly excited. I even asked if knew someone who could do a piercing for me in my nose. I want to get a bigger ring and I want to get another piercing in my ear. I was so excited for this.