Part 16

Jacksons pov
I woke up in between Sofi and Camila on the floor because they wanted to wait for Santa. I shook Sofi and Camila awake and they jumped up.
"It's Christmas!" They both yell simultaneously.
"Oh Jesus you two need to chill out cant yell this early in the morning."
"Jackson wake up it's Christmas!"
"I woke you up! Im wide awake."
"Ok ok then let's do this Christmas!" Camila runs into the kitchen in her reindeer onesie. Sofi sits on my stomach.
"Hi tiny child."
"Hey king Jack."
"You know you're the only person who still calls me that."
"Well I don't get to buy music so I only watch your YouTube videos when I'm lonely. You should start making those again."
"I will just for you. I'll start posting tour diaries and I'll text you every time that I post a new one ok? That way you can watch me on tour."
"I like that idea."
"And hey I'm having this performance in two weeks here and I want you to come backstage with me, would you want to do that?"
"Would khaki or lolo be there?"
"No babe sorry but Taytay will be and Mrs. Jauregui as well is that ok? Id make sure that Big Jeff would pick you up and bring you himself. And then we can have some Burgers after that. You can watch me soundcheck too if you want and watch me warm up. You wanna do that?"
"Yes! That sounds like so much fun!"
"Yay I'm excited to spend that day with you. But right now we have to focus on making today an amazing Christmas. It is our mission to make Cami smile all day and keep Lolos smile on her face no matter what. You ready to make this the best holiday ever?"
"Yes sir!" She salutes. I salute back.
"Let's go then!" She runs upstairs to change and Camila walks into the room afterwards.
"Jackson have I ever told you how much I love you."
"Aww thanks Cami but I'm taken."
"Oh shutup not like that. Just you're an awesome guy and everything that you've done for me and for Sofi I appreciate it a lot. I love you like a brother."
"It's my pleasure Camila. You're sister is an amazing little girl with a lot of intelligence and talent and potential. She's going to grow up to be a lovely young lady and I'm excited to be able to provide something for her life and be a figure she can look up to."
"That's beautiful. She does look up to you so I'm glad you feel that way. She needs a stable male figure since we haven't seen dad in a long time and our uncles are sketchy as hell or in like Mexico or Cuba."
"Khaki I'm ready to go!
"Ok sweetheart let me and Jackson just get ourselves together." I run upstairs and change into black jeans and a nice red quarter zip. I wet my hair and combed it out then put a little spray in it and gelled it back so that it would stay down in a small bun. I left the room and went to downstairs.
"Christmas!" Sofi yelled jumping down the stairs followed by Camila.
"You guys ready?"
"Yes!" They yell at the exact same time we go to the car and head to the Jauregui household. I decided to vlog the whole thing. I pulled out my camera and filmed the drive there. We got there and Taylor opened the door.
"Yo Taylor."
"Yo Jackson." We high five then she lets us in. I immediately spot Lauren sitting with people next to her but she looked alone so I went over to her and kneeled in front of her.
"You ok?"
"Yeah I was just waiting for you."
"Why? You have family all around."
"I can't miss you?"
"No I'm just saying you should be spending time with family it's Christmas."
"I will I was just waiting for you that's all."
"Ok then let's go." She rolls her eyes and stands up which I offer my hand for her to do. I help her up and she walks over to an uncle of hers.
"Hey tio Roberto."
"Lauren how are you this fine holiday?"
"Wonderful how about you?"
"I'm good."
"That's awesome." After they talk for a while and Lauren mingled around they start their annual gift giving and I'm happy to be apart of it this year.
I gave a gift to Taylor and broth of her parents then gave Sofi hers. I got her mom a new coach bag and her dad a new watch. I got Taylor some beats headphones. She was really excited when she saw it. I got Sofi a pair of light up earbuds. I gave Camila her gift last night because I didn't want Lauren getting jealous. I got her a really nice pair of shoes like really nice. They were really expensive. I then gave Lauren her gift.
"Holy shit babe!"
"What is it?" Taylor asks eagerly.
"It's two tickets to see the 1975."
"Yeah I thought you could go see it with Lucy since I'm in Australia the day of the concert but I wanted you to have that experience."
"Aww babe these are amazing thank you so much!"
"Of course."
"Oh yeah your gift was shipped to your house in LA where I thought you were going to be."
"I don't really care since I'm here instead." I pecked her lips.
The day went on and we all sang carols around the piano and then that turned into just singing songs.
"Hey Jackson why don't you play something?" Sandra asks me.
"Oh no, I love listening."
"No please come on play one of your songs."
"No no I don't think everybody else wants that."
"Come on man play one song." Surprisingly enough Lauren's dad said.
"Ok fine then I'll play a song I wrote a few months ago but never released."
"Like when I was comatose?"
"Yeah I was mad at myself for the last thing I said to you." I sat down at the piano.
"You were my courage, my sword and shield
Grace under pressure, my wall of steel
I was a stone, weighing us down
You were the angel I chained to the ground
I miss the way you undress, I miss your head on my chest
Can't stop this bleeding, can't stop believing