Part 18

Jacksons pov
I was walking around the venue in the shirt Lauren got me that says 'I have a girlfriend' and a Jodie halfway zipped up. I went to the crowd to watch the soundcheck a with some of the VIP guests. Since I'm vlogging it I brought my camera with me. I went behind them as Tori sang.
"She's very talented isn't she?" The girls and one guy turn around and freak out.
"Oh my gosh you're Jackson Danielson."
"I am and you are all very beautiful people. Thank you for coming today."
"I can't believe this is happening."
"Do you guys mind if I join you?"
"Not at all."
"Yay." I sit down next to them and talk about the tour and Tori and my actually really amazing shirt given to me by Lauren. I had a lot of fun. Then I went to a meet and greet and saw some people that I had met on the 5H tour which was really cool because they came and actually found me on that tour. Awesome. I took pictures with the fans and ended. The meet and greet with a very beautiful girl alone. As we take the picture she kisses my cheek. I did not expect it at all. I unzipped my jacket that I had zipped up a few people before her just in case she thought something.
"Thanks Jackson." She says then leaves but not before handing me something. I look at it and it's her number. I crumple it up and throw it into the trash can. I get ready for the concert and then once it's over. I get back on my bus Jacob was the bunk over. We decided to share a bus since I don't need all of that space.
I woke up and got a call from Lauren.
"Hello."
"Sorry baby did I wake you?"
"Yeah."
"Oh I'll call later."
"No don't worry about it. I needed to get up anyways. What's up?"
"Nothing I just wanted to talk to you and wish you good luck on the day."
"Aww thanks babe."
"Of course my love. I guess I'll call you later."
"No worries let's talk now."
"Ok well what do you want to talk about."
"I don't know what do you want to talk about?"
"Let's talk about..."
We talked for a while before she had to go to the studio and I had to go to soundcheck. I'm glad we're still keeping in touch. I would never want to compromise our relationship.

2 more weeks later in Australia~
"Hey mum."
"Hello my son how are you?"
"I'm good!"
"Your father is out in the town getting some food."
"Great so we can talk for a bit."
"I'm so proud of you son. You have really made an amazing career out of this gift."
"Thanks mom."
"If only you had someone to share it with."
"I do mom."
"You have a boyfriend?"
"Mom I'm not gay!"
"Are you sure?"
"I'm positive."
"It's just you always had a thing for that Usher guy."
"As an artist. He is a great artist. I'm not gay I have a girlfriend."
"You do?"
"Well soon I won't."
"Why not? Are you guys breaking up?"
"No hopefully soon she'll be my fiancé."
"My boy. What is she like?"
"Mom she's amazing. She's beautiful, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She's so kind and caring. She's funny. She has a slight issue with cursing but it's cute. She's weird in her own little way. Shes so smart. Her mind is amazing. She has all of these ideas and philosophies. She is so humble. She's so compassionate and sweet but she has no trouble putting me in my place. And when she speaks in Spanish it flows off her tongue like, like the wind. It's so beautiful and the way her lips curve to forms when she says certain words and her accent that she breaks into when she's mad at me. The way she rolls her eyes when she's annoyed and yet manages to keep a little smile on her face. Honestly it's the best thing ever. She's my princess, mi princessa."
"You really love her huh?"
"Yes I do."
"I'm so proud you're taking this step in life and you're getting me a daughter in law and maybe another grandchild."
"That is the plan."
"Let me see pictures."
I pull out my phone and go through my camera roll which is pretty much pictures from your and then Lauren so I go back to before the tour and the first picture is her sleeping with her head on my chest and arms wrapped around my torso. The next one was one that I took of her face when she had makeup on that brought out her eyes. The next one was of her with an arm around my neck like a headlock but she was kissing my temple. Another one of us posing for an Instagram photo that we never posted. There were a few of her and Toby. Then some of us kissing that took it a little far because we are really good kissers. Then a beautiful picture of Lauren laughing. Then some from her summer reflection tour that I went to and then some of us backstage and of course some from our award shows together and some of us just being us.
"She seems really lovely."
"She is."
"When will I get to meet her?"
"The wedding."
"You won't bring her down before then."
"No dad will try to poison she against me or something try to convince her that I'm not worth her time."
"Well she won't beleive that."
"It doesn't matter. I don't want her to meet dad."
"But what about me?"
"I know it's unfair but unless you want to come to the states to meet her then I'm afraid you'll have to meet her the week of the wedding."
"That has to be like a year or so from now."
"Maybe two but yeah. She kinda has to yes first."
"You're right." The door opens and closes and my dad walks in.
"Oh hey son, should I even call you that."
"Yeah unless mom had someone on the side. Not completely unbelievable."
"Shutup you shithole!"
"I would asshole but sadly you're my father in stuck here."
"You can go to you're aunts whenever you feel like it."
"Fine I will." I get up and leave again. Can't even see my mother because of my douchebag dad. I never want to be that kind of dad. Ever. And I will be a dad. Lauren doubts she'll be able to but I don't think she's right. Even if she is well find a way. I want a family. So we'll have a family. One way or another.
Anyways, I got to my aunts house and saw Sandy sitting in the living room.
"Hey Jackinthebox."
"Hey Sandmonster."
"Dinner will be ready in a few and you know the drill. Also your girlfriend seems depressed in Twitter."
"Why are you stalking her."
"I'm not. Just secretly lurking on her social media accounts."
"Whatever I'll check it out."
I pulled out my phone and looked on it seeing a million and one calls from Lauren and Dinah. That can't be good.
"Hello."
"Jackson?"
"Yeah what's up."
"Do you know what was a week ago."
"No should I?"
"Yeah babe it was our anniversary."
"Shit. Oh god babe I'm so sorry. I completely forgot."
"It's ok with the end of the your I didn't really expect a special anniversary, I just would've liked you to remember."
"I know I'm sorry. I'm so sorry it kind of snuck by me. I promise to make it up to you."
"Babe it's not a big deal."
"Yes it is. I should've never forgotten something like that and I will make it up to you I promise. Ok?"
"Ok."
"You want to talk."
"Not really ill talk to you tomorrow or whenever we talk next. You know I might forget."
"Oh ok well Uhm later."
"Bye." Ohh she was being passive aggressive as hell. She knows I know. I know that she wants me to make this up to her. I know I'm going to spend s ton of money on this. I know she's expecting something. I'm so lucky I know her inside and out. Otherwise I'd be clueless right now and in deeper shit than I already am. I went online and then I called Dinah and she promised to help me out as long as I gave her all of my bank information. Was that smart? No not at all but I'd rather Dinah spend all of my money than lose Lauren so I'm going to let Dinah spend me dry.
A few days later I got a call from Lauren.
"Babe you really didn't have to do all of this. Seriously."
"But I did. I know you wanted it. Don't play coy like you weren't being passive aggressive on the phone."
"I was but I didn't mean do all of this for me."
"You deserve it so don't complain."
"I wasn't going to complain."
"Yes you were now go enjoy you're gifts."
"I am. This teddy bear is huge. It's ginormous."
"Good glad you're enjoying it."
"You're amazing."
"No you are."
"I've been staying at your house."
"Really?"
"Unless you don't want me too."
"Lauren you know that you're always welcome, I was actually thinking that maybe you could move in soon. Like when I get back."
"Seriously."
"Yeah you practically live there anyways might as well make it official."
"Yes totally that sounds so awesome I'm so excited!"
"Good me too."
"But if we live together then you're going to have to cook for me."
"Yes of course."
"Good now you can't get out of it."
"I guess not."
"I have to go Dinah just walked in with an absurdly large bag of Cheetos and she gave hem up for lent so I'm confused."
"Alright later bye!"
"Bye." She hangs up, so I put my phone to the side and pull out the little box. I stare at the ring inside. This will go right on her finger. This is crazy. Virtually this will completely make her mine. Holy shit I'm going to marry the most beautiful girl in the world.