Part 41

We all went backstage to meet up with Jackson. He was in his dressing room changing his shirt.
"Hey guys how'd you like the show?"
"Fabulous as always." I say walking to him and hanging up his jacket. He thanks me kissing my forehead.
"I've never seen either of you guys perform before and bro that was amazing." Brody says.
"Thanks."
"I've never even heard either of your music except that worth it song. That was played in every Walmart, target, mall, and radio stations too." Stella says.
"You're my cousin and you've never heard my music?" Jackson asks.
"Nope sorry." He shakes his head chuckling.
"I liked that part when you were dancing." He says pointing at Camila she rolls her eyes.
"I'm into girls sorry." She says crossing her arms.
"Are you sure?"
"So long as you're asking then yes I am gayer than Lauren."
"You've always been gayer than me." I say slating at Lauren.
"Not true."
"Very true."
"Nope I don't believe so. I believe you're the one who thought you were gay not bi."
"I believe you're the one whose dated more than two girls unlike me."
"Lauren let's not argue please. You're gayer than me let it go."
"I'm getting married to a guy. You're single. Who's gayer now?"
"Why are you guys fighting about whose gayer?" Ally asks.
"Because!" We both answer with just a word.
"That's not an answer."
"Is everyone ignoring the fact that Camila just dissed Dax so hard." Jackson asks laughing his ass off.
Just then Simon walks into the room.
"Hello ladies and gent. Congrats on a wonderful show tonight. In was so happy to produce such a wonderful and beautiful event for such a good cause. I enjoyed my time here but unfortunately I've got to get on a plane home and so does Will. Jackson we need to discuss this album and next single sometime soon and I need you to start thinking about where you want to go on tour in a year or so. Ladies fabulous show as always, start planning time to record 5H3. And Lauren if that's a taste of your writing then you'll be writing a lot for this album."
"Thanks Simon."
"It's been wonderful meeting you all and I will see you later." He says to Jacksons family.
"Also I should expect my wedding invitation soon correct?"
"Yup sometime in the next two weeks." Jackson confirms.
"Thank you. Have a wonderful night everybody."
"Have a safe flight uncle Si." I say waving him out of the door. He leaves closing the door behind him.
"Love uncle Si. He's so nice and generous." Ally says.
"Yeah he didn't have to come down here to completely blow out his event and make it literally like one of our tour concerts but he did for the cause." Normani says.
"Yeah he really is a great guy." Camila says.
"And his parties are always awesome." Dinah says earning a slap on her shoulder from Ally.
"Back to what I was talking about. Camila are you really into girls?" Dax says completely ruining the moment.
"Yes I am."
"Exclusively?"
"No." I butt in.
"Lauren!" Camila whines.
"What? It's true. You dated Shawn. I'm not going to lie to the poor boy. He's trying to flirt with you."
"I didn't want him to know that I date guys."
"I mean we all know he has no chance with you but at least humor him."
"Hey!" Dax protests.
"No her taste in guys is pretty shitty. You wouldn't fit her type." Dax smiles victoriously then recovered to being offended.
"Wait so you do like guys?" He asks for confirmation.
"Yes I do sometimes."
"So I have a chance?"
"No." She shakes her head crossing her arms. I feel Jackson wrap his arms around my waist and leans down to kiss my cheek. I in return lean my head all the way back and pucker my lips so he leans over and pecks my lips.
"I love you." He says before doing it again."
"I love you too." He kisses me one last time. Perks of having a tall boyfriend. Moments like these last a lifetime.
"Hey Lau me and DJ are both going back to Miami cause we have to bring Taylor's jet back do you and Jackson want to tag along to see your family or something."
"Sure we have things to do in Miami anyways right baby?"
"Yeah wedding stuff. Her parents are trying to cubanize the wedding. Not that I'm mad or anything. It's fine it's her culture." He replies.
"But Cuban weddings are basically American weddings with Cuban food and music." Camila says.
"Exactly that's what I said but my dad believes otherwise and my mom thinks we need to acknowledge our Spanish roots as well." I say rolling my eyes.
"So where do you guys hunk you're going on you honeymoon?" Emily asks.
"Uhm we talked about it. I want to go to Cabo or Turks and Caicos."
"I want to go to Paris or Rome."
"I want to be away from the public eye and just the two of us in paradise."
"And I want to see a new ancient city that dates back years with museums and tourist attractions."
"But what comes with that is our honeymoon being completely stacked full with fans and paparazzi."
"She's not wrong."
"We get to see he world as part of our jobs why can't the one trip that is supposed to be the most memorable be the one we take in pure serenity and bliss relaxation."
"Yeah Jackson why not?" Brody asks.
"I mean I would love to be in paradise with my new sexy wife near the beach and being able to relax and watch her in her bikini the whole time." Dax says making Camila and Ally cringe both for different reasons.
"Yeah babe you don't want to see me in my bikini all of the time?" I ask pretending to be hurt.
"No that's what I want more than anything but I want to see new places with you and discover things."
"And we will just down the road on other trips."
"If you want to go to Cabo we can Lauren."
"Don't give in just cause I want something you pussy. Stand up to me."
"I don't want to."
"Why?"
"You scare me." He kisses my neck gently then rests his head on my shoulder.
"You guys should go to the Maldives. It's so beautiful there." Ryder says.
"You've been there?" Jackson questions.
"Yeah my ex, her family ran a resort out there so last summer she took me to meet her Dad down there."
"That's so cool. Babe what do you think about that?" I ask him.
"I like it. Let's think about it some more."
"You're still trying to convince me to go to Paris aren't you?"
"No no of course not...sort of..but not really." I chuckle shaking my head.
--------------

"Ok so the invitation list." Jackson says pulling out his notepad.
"Baby not right now."
"Yes right now because you know when we touch down you're going to be jet lagged."
"But...."
"No whining. Just tell me who from your family you want to invite and your friends."
"Ugh fine. Well we have to invite my entire huge ass Cuban family of course."
"Okay so how many would that be do you think?"
"At least forty people."
"What?"
"Yeah. Then friends that aren't in my bridal party maybe 25 with plus ones. And that's the ones who aren't your friends too."
"Damn Lauren."
"I know. How about you?"
"Uhm for family it's really just who you met on the trip plus my parents. My mom but my dad will probably come too. So maybe 18-20. As for friends between our shared friends and my personal friends maybe 15."
"Well that's a lighter load that probably balances out the fact that I have so many people."
"I know your family that I met on your birthday and have seen other times since but that's not forty people."
"I have one grandparent you haven't met. I've got aunts and uncles and cousins in Cuba now with the embargo lifted they can probably come. I have estranged family that my parents are convinced would be devastated not to be invited to my wedding."
"Ok so lets talk about friends we have in common."
"All of the 5H families even though you haven't met any of Dinahs family or Mani's. Uhm The Cowells, Pia..."
It went on and on until we gave up and cuddled as we fell asleep.
-----------

We exited the jet then started heading to my house to see my family. I had told my family in advance so they weren't caught off guard. I rang the bell and my mom answered excitedly.
"Mija. Come in Tia Nina brought our moms old wedding dress come try it on." She pulls me into the house.
"Mom I already told you that I'm wearing my own dress."
"Mija please just try it on." I sighed and allowed my mother to drag me into the house to try on yet another dress I wasn't going to wear. At least I'm going dress shopping soon. This wedding stuff is getting stressful but at least that's all I have to focus on for the next three months. Just the wedding.