Part 7

When I wake up Lauren is awake staring at me.
"Like what you see?"
"Yup!" She says popping the p and smiling against my chest.
"So what do you want to do today beautiful?" She blushes.
"I want to go to Disney World."
I chuckle.
"Sure."
"Have you ever been to Disney world?"
"There's no Disney place in Australia. Maybe a Disney store but that's it."
"Well now we have to go to the most magical place on earth." She jumps off of me and runs up the stairs.
"What's going on?" Camila asks groggily.
"Lauren wants to go to Disney world."
"Oh good lord. She goes too hard at Disney."
"She just got out of the hospital and she wants to go to Dinaey World and walk around all day."
"She's not gonna give up on this so we have to go." I groan and stand up then go towards the front door so I can go to my car.
"Where are you going?"
"To my home to get clothing?"
"You staying at that condo right?"
"Yes Camila you've been there a hundred times you know that."
"Right."
I leave and go to my condo and take a shower. Once I get out I change my clothes then I brush my hair redoing the ponytail and then folding it over to make it a bun. I grabbed my keys and phone then left to go back to her house. I got there and the other girls were there already. Lauren works fast.
"Hey guys."
"Hey Jackson."
"Guys lets go to Disney world." Lauren runs down the stairs.
"Lau be careful your leg is better but it's still not healed."
"Oh nonsense I'm fine see!" She jumps up and down.
"Ok let's go then." She squeals then runs out the door. She sei used to wear black jean shorts and a grey muscle shirt with Minnie on the front and then white hi top converses. She had sunglasses on just to add to it. She looked adorable.
We drove to Orlando and went to Disney World with Big Rob in toe. We got out and Lauren jumped out of the car and ran to the tram that brought us to the park entrance. We bought tickets and went into the park itself.
"Guys we have to get the cute little ear hats." Camila says and we run into the store. I grab a pirate Mickey ears and she goes to by a Minnie one but I don't allow it.
"Ah ah ah. No you get this one." I hand her the pink one that says princess.
"Then you get this one." She places one that has a king crown on it, on top of my head. We buy both of them then head out while the others buy their mouse ears. I see the castle and gasp.
"Woah it's huge."
"I know, so cool right?" The other girls joined us by our side.
"Babe..." She says and leans on me.
"What?"
"My legs."
"Because you've been running around the world right now."
"Babe they hurt." She grips onto my arm.
"Here jump on my back." She gets onto my back.
"Thank you baby."
I carry her around as we walk in and out of shops getting weird looks.
"Baby you want ice cream?" I ask her.
"Ohh yes!" I buy her ice cream. I can tell that she won't be able to eat it on my back so I go onto my knees.
"Sit on my shoulders." She gives me a weird look but does it and I hold her legs in place as I stand up on my feet with her on my shoulders.
"Jackson this is probably dangerous."
"Shutup and eat your ice cream."
"Babe I weigh so much you're going to die."
"First off no you don't and secondly you're lucky you have a ridiculously strong boyfriend."
"I am aren't I."
"You guys look so cute want me to take a picture with you two in front of the castle?" Dinah asks.
"Sure." I hand her my phone and she takes a picture. And knowing how Lauren takes pictures I don't smile, just hold a straight face with a slight pout. If your asking yes she has spent hours teaching me that. Then as I'm turning to go away she leans down and kisses my lips. Cute.
Dinah hands me back my phone and I place it in my pocket while still keeping Lauren safely propped on my shoulders.
"Let's go ride some rides." Lauren says like a little child and we spend hours around the park ridding every ride in sight my favorite was the buzz light year one. I felt like a kid. I carried her on my back pretty much the whole day. We got lunch at this restaurant in the park. A few fans approached us.
"Hello there what's your name I ask the beach blonde girl?
"I'm Carrie."
"Hi Carrie."
"Can I get a picture?"
"Of course." I put my napkin down and stood up to take a picture that her mom took for her. She then asked for one with Lauren who was surprised. After numerous fans got pictures we are and left. I went to go find some Star Wars characters or something. She went to meet the Disney princesses. I saw Mickey and Minnie and just had to get a picture. We went around visiting as many attractions as possible and then we got to splash mountain and to say I was excited was an understatement. Water and a roller coaster are born to be together. I was jumping up and down and moving around as we got closer. Lauren would gain her strength in her legs back but after a while they'd hurt so for 2 hours she's good as long as she only walks and then for 30 minutes I carry her around. It's a good system. I squealed as we got closer.
"Did you just squeal?" Dinah asks laughing.
"No! No I'm a man I don't squeal." I say dropping my voice a little. We got into the ride and by the end I was soaking in water as was Lauren which was not a bad sight for me personally but I know she's self conscious about her body image. We got out of the ride and Lauren started trying to unstick her shirt from her stomach.
"Wow we are all soaking wet!" Normani exclaims.
"Yes we are." I say staring at Lauren's breast.
"Yo Jackson it's not nice to stare." Lauren was still oblivious continuing to deal with her shirt.
"Jackson seriously."
"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I look away and the girls laugh but then I look back because I can't help it.
"Jesus babe you win every wet t shirt contest ever." I say staring and she looks up at me and notices me staring then blushes a bit.
"I feel like everyone is staring at my fat."
"You look hot." I assure her then wrap an arm around her waist and pulled her in for a quick kiss.
"My shirt won't unstick and I'm feeling self conscious."
"Here baby if you really want it." I pull off my zip hoodie and hand it to her. She puts it on. Little does she know it says my name in huge letters across the back.
"Thank you baby!" She pecks my lips. I grab her hand and we go to the first real rollercoaster Space mountain. Lauren pulled me back as I was walking in.
"What?"
"I'm scared."
"You. Scared? You Lauren Jauregui the badass is scared?"
"Yes I am. The last time I went on space mountain my seatbelt wasn't on right and so I kept jerking up out of my seat praying to God that I didn't die. So now the bright lights of the tunnel bring my nerves back."
"Ok you know what hold my hand the whole way through. I'll make sure you're tucked in tight and close your eyes you don't have to see the lights."
"Ok." We went into the ride and practically jumped the line because some fans started freaking out.
I hold her hand as they make sure everyone is secure in the ride. As the ride started she began to freak out.
"Babe I don't think I can do it. I want to get off."
"Look at me." She does as I say and I smash our lips together and as the ride goes down we are engaged in a passionate liplock. Before we knew it the ride was over. Lauren's chest was still heaving and she was breathing hard but she was ok.
"You ok babe?"
"I'm alive I think so I guess so." I laugh and help her out of the car.
"Baby my legs." She hops on my back and I carry her out of the area and we go on a few more rides before we got ready for the fireworks. We hung around together before they started. Sitting, thank god. Lauren leaned on my shoulder.
"Thanks Jackjack."
"For what?"
"For today for making my first day back in the world amazing and for carrying me around most of the day since my legs hurt sometimes. I mean I have never had a boyfriend who would carry me around all day or even think about it and it means a lot to me. Thank you for always staying by my side during the coma and singing to me and trying to talk me out of it. You're the reason I came back. You're the reason I survived. Thank you for making this the best day ever. I feel like a kid again."
"The fireworks are about to begin please make your way to Main Street to see the parade and fireworks." The overhead announces.
"Well babe it was my pleasure. I enjoy making you happy and it was my luck to get to carry you around. Now come my love let's go watch the fireworks." She smiles and takes my hand as I lead her over to watch the parade and then the fireworks were set to begin.
She stands next to me and I stare at her for a second. She turns and sees me then starts blushing. I turn to her.
"Lauren I love you so much. Like I love you to the moon and back and I'm so very happy that you're mine. I never ever want to lose you. Ever. I love you so much. You are everything ive ever wanted, everything I've ever needed and the only girl I've ever cared enough about to cry over. You are beautiful and childish and really amazing. I love you to infinity and beyond, so pretty please stop running into the street at night and falling into 3 month long comas." She giggles.
"I promise." I hooked my arms around she waist and she it her hands which were missing in the sleeves of my jacket she was wearing and then up onto her yippie toes and our lips connected perfectly. Just as we made impact the fireworks went off behind the castle but we didn't want to mess with this moment. We finally pulled away and turned towards the castle. After the fireworks I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and Camila had sent me a perfectly timed photo of me and Lauren kissing just as the fireworks shot out of the castle. It was perfect. I felt Lauren limp out on my arm and I turned and saw that she was dragging her feet almost.
"Babe you ok?"
"Yeah yeah let's just get to the van." We finally get out of the park and were like a little ways from the van when Lauren went limp again.
"Babe are you ok?"
"No no I'm not ok." She grips onto my arm and so I pick her up and carry her to the van placing her inside.
"Babe I'm gonna take you to the doctors tomorrow because your legs shouldn't be hurting anymore." I tell her.
"No babe I'm fine!"
"No you're not and you don't really have a choice." She groans in annoyance and the rest of the girls pile in.
"Fun day huh?" Ally says.
"Yeah really fun."
"So Jackson how'd you enjoy your first Disney World experience?" Normani asks me.
"So much fun. That place is amazing."
"The best." I kiss Lauren's forehead then we both went on our phones. I saw she posted the picture from earlier today with her on my shoulders and captioned it. 'He's my king and I'm his princess welcome to our castle of imagination.'
I smirk then posted the picture from tonight.
Perfect timing, perfect background, perfect girl
(📷 creds: @camilacabello97)

I posted that on both Twitter and Instagram. Lauren cuddled into my side then too my phone and started going through it. Honestly I don't mind. I've got nothing to hide. Especially not from her.
"Babe are you talking to other girls?"
"Of course not."
"Ok I trust you and I'm lazy so I'm going on your tumblr."
"No don't do that." I tried to grab my phone but she went on and saw my secret.