Part 5

"Hey beautiful you want to try to walk today?" I ask her and she nods smiling. I grabbed her functional arm and helped her to the side of the bed.

"You ready?" I ask her and she nods. I begin to help her onto her feet but when she puts her second leg she began to fall to the ground but not before i caught her.

"Still nothing?"

"I can stand on it but I can't walk on it." She punches the bed in frustration.

"Baby You'll get it. At least you can stand the physical therapy is helping. Just use your crutches for now."

"Babe what if..what if I stay like this the rest of my life."

"You won't and if you do then I will still love you and I'll carry you around everywhere." She giggles.

"You want to go for a walk...er...I mean a...crutch?" She laughs again. Gosh that laugh how I've missed that laugh.

"Sure." I hand her the crutches and help her to her feet on her one functioning arm. She only needs one arm to hold her up and thankfully its on the side with the bad leg. She uses the crutch and we walk out of the hospital room with me standing next to her with a hand behind her back just in case. Charlene and Tara sit behind a desk and smile at us with their hands in their palms. I smile back and wink. Lauren trips a little and i hold her in my arms immediately.

"Baby I'm fine." She says giggling. I nod and straighten out my shirt a little.

"Yeah I know. I know." We walk in silence until we get to the maternity leave and see a couple of new parents looking at their baby. I watch how happy they are. I know that labor hurts and yet this woman is so happy and joyful looking like the pain didn't matter. Its really beautiful. The man he looks like he's looking at the most beautiful thing in the world. They look so happy. That is something I have never experienced in my life. My parents fought all of the time, my dad would sometimes hit her. I honestly don't know why she stayed with him. He treated her like shit. I don't ever want to be like my dad ever. You know what made him do that. It was his fucking job. He was so wrapped up in his job. Stupid fuck didn't see how amazing what he had really was. I will never make that mistake.
"It's pretty amazing." Lauren says looking towards the babies.
"Yeah it is."
"Those little humans came out of bigger humans."
"Yeah it's crazy how the circle of life works."
She looks over at the happy couple and smiles slightly.
"I want that." I reach over her back and hold her hand.
"I want to be that happy and looking at a human that will come out of me and will be that beautiful. I want to be that family. I want happiness like that."
"You will have it baby one day. One day. We will be happy and looking at our little ball of sunshine."
"I want a little ball of sunshine."
"You are a little ball of sunshine."
"Jackson I used to cut my stomach. I may not be able to have kids." She starts crying.
"I heard the doctors say while they thought I couldn't hear. They said if I hadn't cut I'd be perfectly fertile and I'd be abundant but I did cut my stomach so now there's only a 1/1000 of a chance that I still have some eggs left in me." She starts sobbing harder.
"Shhh! Baby it's ok."
"It's not I ruined any future I could have."
"You were sick and now you're healed we can adopt."
"No it won't be mine."
"It will be yours. It will be ours."
"I'm such a fuck-up. I can't walk. I may never be able too I can't have kids and my career is down the drain I will never be able to perform again. Our fans probably hate me more than they already did."
"Ok that's not true at all."
"It is." I pulled out my phone and showed her Twitter. It was trending #laurenwokeup and #prayforlauren which has been consistently trending for the last 3 months. Nothing but good tweets. Obviously there were bad ones but I didn't show them to her and there weren't that many.
"See your fans love you like they always have."
She wipes her tears.
"And you're not a fuckup ok? You are perfect ok princess?"
She nods holding in more tears. I pull her in close and hold her in my arms while she cried.
"Hey God works in mysterious ways and he will give us a miracle and I know that it will happen."
"When did you get all churchy."
"It takes an army to pray for an awakening and it takes a lot of faith to do also. You surviving was a miracle. God did it once he can do it again." She nods.
"Let's get you back to bed." I help her walk and AAS were getting closer she starts to fall again and I can feel it.
"You alright babe." I look over and her eyes roll to the back of her head and she goes limp.
"Help! Help!" I lay her down and gently placed her head on the ground and she starts to shake a little bit. Nurses and a few doctors huddle around her and she coughs up blood.
I start breaking down again as they carry her away again.

I waited for a few hours and when the doctor came back sat next to me.
"Is she okay?" I ask calmly.
"She is better than she was before. Your girlfriend is a miracle. She had an internal bleeding injury that went unnoticed and when we went back inside of her we saw that the reason her leg wasn't healing was because of some sort disrupted nerve chain. It was like her body was saying hold up we found the problem and you need to fix it."
"Knowing her it was more like hold the fuck up we found the thing that I think I know what I'm talking about but I don't and you better deal with that shit right now."
The doctor laughs he was rather young so he knew what I was talking about he was pretty cool.
"She's a fighter."
"Yeah she's my fighter."
"She's strong and she has such an amazing support system. You guys all really love her."
"We really do."
"You can go see her now."
"Ok thanks." I got up and shook his hand but brought him into a hug none the less. He left to go deal with his other patients. I went into Lauren's room and she smirks at me when she saw me.
"Hey love."
"Baby." She holds her arms out like a child
"Hey babe."
"What happened I just blacked out."
"You had internal bleeding that sent you into a seizure or something. And they fixed your leg."
"They what?"
"You can walk now babe." She covered her mouth then swung around standing on her feet. She stands up and walks over to me. I wrap my arms around her.
"Can we go home?"
"Yes we can."
"Fucking finally." I gather her stuff and sign the releases. By the time she's ready to go her mom and brother and sister are waiting to take her home. I see a ton of fans and paps outside so I give her my sunglasses and hold her into me tight, helping her to the car. When she's about to get in she turns back to me standing there.
"Jackson come on aren't you coming."
"I have an interview to go to that'll clear up all rumors that happened while you were comatose." Lauren's smile disappears.
"I'll be by afterwards I promise."
"Ok." I kiss her cheek as she gets into the car and drives off. I went back past all of the fans with signs and such and I got into my car and drove to the tv station.