Part 35

Jacksons pov
We were sat in our hotel room staying up since she didn't have to do anything tomorrow. Cold beer rested on the table between us where we sat on the balcony. Eyes locked as she held a brought her bottle to her lips our eyes never leaving one another's. Fingers tapping on the table contemplating the next move to make. The rain bouncing off of the overhead that covered the balcony.
"I love you." She says with a smile.
"Nope not going to work baby. I'm not giving in."
"Ok." We continue with our activity.
"Alright put it up Jauregui." She puts five more gummy bears in the middle. She puts her hand down and I throw my cards down. She looks at them then smiles before cheering.
"Boom bitch! I win! Pay up." She says scooping all of her gummy bears from the middle of the table. She takes a few putting them in her mouth.
"Whatever." I sit back in my chair.
"Aw baby are you salty over my win?"
"No."
"Well since I win that means we go on a private honeymoon and I'm thinking Cabo or Turks and Caicos. Oh babe St. Bart's would be gorgeous."
"Well I was thinking something else."
"I know you wanted to go to Paris but I've been there and it's great and romantic but I don't want paparazzi to be able to interrupt us. I want to go somewhere with no paps and no fans. Somewhere that's just us and maybe some people who don't know what we do."
"Ok."
"You don't seem happy about this."
"I am." She didn't seem convinced. She walked over to me sitting in my lap.
"Baby we can go to Paris if it's really what you want." I shook my head so she out a gummy bear in my mouth. I chewed on it not changing from my demeanor before.
"Babe is this wedding stuff stressing you outside that it?" I shake my head taking her hands placing a kiss on her knuckles.
"Of course not princess."
"Then what's wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong."
"Something is wrong what is it?"
"I've been cheating on you." Her eyes widened slightly as she tensed up backing away from me still in my lap.
"Y..you." Her voice cracked.
"I've been seeing producers behind your back for my album. And we make music together beautiful music. I didn't tell you and I'm so sorry."
"You asshole!" She punches my shoulder.
"I thought you cheated on me for real."
"Why would I do that. Now that's stupid." I say in a duh tone. "Like I'm not trying to get murdered or lose the love of my life." I say now smiling at her.
"Don't scare me like that."
"Look you never ever have to worry about me cheating on you because I love you and respect you too much for that."
"Good." She kisses me.
"So Cabo?"
"Do I have to worry about you cheating on me?" I ask realizing she's never actually said it vice versa.
"Have you seen yourself who would cheat on you. You're handsome, charming, sexy, handy, talented, devoted, passionate, caring, you can cook, you have an accent that makes anyone melt, you listen, you're protective, defensive, loyal, you love me, you would do anything for me and that is all a girl could ask for ever. You're my kind of perfect."
"Good." I mock her from earlier connecting our lips into a kiss.
"When we have kids I want them to be more like you than me." She says.
"I disagree." I kiss her again.
"Why?" Kiss. "I mean." Kiss."You're perfect." Kiss.
"Well I happen to think." Kiss. "You're perfect."
"How?"
"Well you're talented that's undisputed. You're stunningly gorgeous with eyes like an enchantress. You're kind, determined, incredibly intelligent, hard-working, you stand for what you believe in, you stand up for yourself and others, you're not afraid to not be like everyone else, you are your own person. I think that your drive, passion, and ability to love is something that our kids should have. I am very flawed in ways that I can't change. An example is my temper and my anger issues. I don't want them to have that."
"You aren't that person you are who you choose to be and I love you all through and through and our children will be just like you and I want them to be."
"No they'll be like you."
"No they won't."
"You know what why don't we make a baby and find out."
"Not right now baby we have to wait till we're married."
"Yeah but we can practice."
"Practice?" She asks curiously.
"Yeah if we want to be good at this we need to work on our basic skills for conceiving."
"So you want to fuck me? That's what this is about?"
"No you can't make a baby by fucking you have to make love to make a baby."
"I can get with that."
"You wanna get with me?" She laughs.
"Babe please don't. That was so weird."
"Whatever."
"No babe don't be like that. I'm sorry."
"No." I refuse to accept her apology. She leans in and connects our lips together and I you with her a little and don't move until she hit my arm and lead my neck so she could go deeper inside with her tongue. I finally give in and kiss back floating in the ecstasy of our connection. When air was absolutely necessary we pulled out.
"Let's make a baby."
"Put a baby in me."
"I want to put a baby in you so bad."
"I want you to so bad."
"You know this is getting weird right." I say breathily over her lips.
"We passed that road way long ago."
We both laugh connecting our lips once again this time deeper and more aggressive than before. From my side eye I see a a bright flash from the building across the way. I look again and another flash goes off.
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
She wraps her fingers in my hair. I pull away a little too harshly.
"Babe did I do something wrong?"
"No, I'm sorry princess. I just...look to your left." She does and groans.
"Let's go inside." She stands up off my lap grabbing both beer bottles and drinking the rest of hers and mine after one another. I grab the cards and head inside as well. Then I run back and grab the gummy bears eating a few.
"Babe those are my gummy bears!" She yells from the bathroom before walking out and trying to grab the gummy bears.
"Babe I need sweet."
"You need to give me back my damn gummy bears." She tries to pry them out of my hands.
"I can feed them to you."
"So you can take some of my winnings for yourself? No."
"Babe..." I whine.
"No you shouldn't suck at poker, then we wouldn't be in this issue."
"Whatever." I take another one and place it into my mouth.
"Babe I'm not kidding." She takes them all from my hands and pops one into her mouth. I close the curtains so there can be no pictures then I changed out of my clothes. Lauren was taking a shower. I took a shower before we started playing. She was ordering gummy bears and liquor from room service. I hear the shower turn off and out walks my fiancé looking beautiful as ever.
"Babe these are our last few days together before I head off to New York for a little bit to record."
"I know and once we get there you join us again. I got it." She says slightly upset.
"Babe are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine." She answers harshly.
"No you're not."
"I don't want to be away from you."
"Why?"
"Because I love you and I want to be around you all of the time. I want to spend as much time as I can with you. We both know nice we get married and everything settled that you'll be on tour and I'll be recording before we go on tour again."
"No babe not true. Look at me. My album won't be released until after we get married and settle so we have plenty of time. Look this won't change us."
"It's just that our lives always tear us apart and no other couple experiences 6 months before they're supposed to get married being away from their fiancé. I mean our lives are on show too. I can't even make out with you on a hotel balcony. For gods sake I wanted to do it out there for the experience but I can't because no matter where we go the cameras follow."
"Well you want to have a little fun then?"
"What is your defenition of fun?"
"Well I was thinking that since I leave in a few days and this might be our last night in a hotel room before I leave so there's this thing that I love to do that I know you would love. It's called.....sex. I know it's crazy but I think it would be fun." She rolls her eyes.
"Shut up and get in bed while I dry off." I nod hurrying to take of my shirt and pants getting in bed as I watch her dry and lotion her skin before she gets in with me. I immediately grab her neck pulling her into a kiss which she reciprocates climbing to straddle me. It's going to be a long night.
----------
I have been up for twenty minutes staring at a sleeping Lauren with her hair all pealed around her and the hi lies covering her neck and chest a bite mark on her shoulder. I spent 6 hours with her working on the work of art that covers her skin. Every mark perfect and flawless. Different shades from light red to a dark black. The worst ones were on her stomach though. Caused pleasure and is really easy to hide. She surely enjoyed it. The night was about her which she never wants it to be but I know she really wants it. She likes to be in control but when I get her screaming she can't complain. Her back arched for me, fingers in my hair, lips wherever she needed them to be to try and keep her screaming quiet. Her paying me back in neck and ab hickory then waking me up later for round seven this time all about me as she put it. Her finger nails scraping and raking down my back asking for more. There's nothing better. My back burns a lot but it's ok because she got what she needed and wanted and that's payment enough. Every single time is a brand new experience with her my god. It's like erotic perfection manifested. The kind of feelings that a porno could not recreate and any other form of artificial sex could not make. It wasn't sex it was love making. It was passionate the way her body morphed to mine sticking together. Moving in different directions. There wasn't just missionary when making love, there's so much more to explore and so much more that we did explore. So much more that we always explore. Our sex life never dies and it doesn't need Kinky stuff like bdsm type stuff. It's not necessary. Just being with her creates that feeling, that indescribable fulfillment each and every Time. Not going to lie the first few times with her those years ago were kind of dry although I pretended they weren't then it became not just sex and when it's not just sex it transcends to a higher level of pleasure. Her moans echo in the back of my mind, thinking of it all sends shudders down my spine. The way sh works in every aspect of our many orgasms together. It doesn't matter what she need to do she just does it somehow and I love it. I love that our sex is never meaningless it means something and it takes on a life of its own. I can never get enough of her. I always want her and always need her. After we finished we stayed up as she told me about what exactly making love means to her.
Flashback:
"It's away photic exchange of love and passion. Sharing energy and connecting in a way that is equal to a million jolts of electricity. Sharing your bodies in a selective and special manner. Sharing your everything with that person and giving them access to the most vulnerable side of yourself. Two souls that come together. I think that's why making love consummated marriages in medieval times and had to be witnessed by those of the hutch for royals to be considered married. It's the ultimate 'I love you'. It's I love you in ways only contact can convey and only God can understand. Anybody can have sex, anyone can fuck but only two people whose souls are one, who exude passion for one another can make love because with love comes passion. I think we fool ourselves into believing that we've been in love thousands of times because we haven't. Yeah sure you can love someone but when you are in love with someone. You show them your everything and they do so in return. You let them in and when hey break you, they break you. You take them for everything they are no matter the consequences. That's love. People who get divorced were never in love because if they were they would've tried until there was nothing left. Because when you're in love with someone you don't let them go until letting them go means from this earth. People who stay together, who grow old together and who put in the work to make their union worth something more than split it in half and give it away those people are in love. They may fight and they may look miserable to you but they haven't let go and that is a beautiful thing. When you love so much you won't let go. And so my conclusion leads me to believe that only those who wont let go are those who can make love. Which is why mi amor we just made love and it was so euphoric that nothing can match that." She finished before laying a kiss on my lips full of passion and love yet lacking lust because this was a kiss for that purpose no other. A kiss not to lead to anything but rather to say something. 'I love you and I'm never letting go.'
Flashback over
I felt complete with her and I'm glad soon she will be my other half legally. Everything I own will be hers and vice versa except my hair gel that shits mine and my brush because her black hair and my blonde hair are not the same damn thing so we need two different brushes.
But that's it other than that my life is hers and vice versa.
I picked up the phone dialing the room service number.
"Hello room service."
"Hello I would like waffles, eggs Benedict, with a side of bacon. Can I also have fruit, 2 cups of coffee, and two orange juices."
"Yes sir and which room."
"425."
"Right away sir."
"Thank you."
I sat back and looked back down at my gift from God then went to take a shower. I came back out and she was still sleeping. I moisturizer and oil my hair tying it up in a bun before shaving and shaping my beard just the way Lauren likes it. I then put on a pair of boxers and some grey gym capris. There was a knock on the door so I made sure Lauren was covered then went to the door. The room service man was there with a cart full of the food I ordered.
"Here is your food sir. Waffles, eggs benedict, bacon, fruit, 2 coffee and 2 orange juice." He say in a heavy Spanish accent.
"Gracias señor, Adelante Por favor." (Thank you sir, come in please.)
"Gracias." He brings the cart inside setting it nicely by the desk the room came with.
"Gracias. Que tenga un gran dia." (Thank you. Have a great day.)
"Igualmente señor. Adios." (You too sir, goodbye)
"Adios."
He closes the door on his way out and I decide to wake up my sleeping beauty from her slumber. I lean over her and place kisses on her neck and cheek which causes a sleepy smile on her face but she still doesn't wake up.
"Wake up princess." I say in my morning voice before kissing her under her ear. I feel the goosebumps form on her skin. I watch as her eyes slowly open meeting mine.
"Well good morning sleepy head."
She stretched her arms out yawning.
"Good morning sex god.." She says kissing my chest. She breathes in.
"Mm you smell so good, so manly like a lumberjack minus the sweat."
"That's my natural scent babe."
"I know babe I live with you. I just felt like telling you right now."
"Well thank you baby. I ordered us breakfast with all of your favorite things that I make the best but hey they make an effort."
"Aww baby that was so sweet although that comment was hella conceited but sort of cute. I'm going to go use the bathroom then eat this delicious food." She says before getting up and heading to the bathroom returning 3 minutes later.
"Let's eat." She says sitting on the bed by the cart. I sit in a chair opposite her and we both start eating little parts of each food ordered. We fed each other talked laughed until we reached the topic I was more than happy to talk about."
"So last night..." She starts.
"Oh yeah last night." I tease.
"Oh my god baby you did things to my body and made me feel things I never thought possible. I didn't think that I could orgasm that many times in one night nor did I think it would feel that good and make me arch my back and moan for you more than I was quiet. It wasn't even whimpers like usual it was like full on moans and screams the entire time. I'm soar as if I've just done a decathlon five times for the first time. I know it's worth the hickeys and the time it'll take to cover it up."
"Wow and usually I'm the one who gushes."
"So was it not gushable for you?"
"No it was amazing. I was so pleased. It's just....did I hurt you last night."
"Not in any way that was bad."
"Did I force you to do anything you didn't want to?"
"Not really."
"What do you mean not really?"
"I mean it was consensual. You and I both wanted everything that happened."
"Good. I don't want to force you into anything."
"You didn't baby I promise."
"I'm glad." I smile right at her as we finish our food before spending the day exploring the city of Nashville.
---------------
Lauren's pov
I walked into the dressing room still very soar but I'm functioning. As soon as I got there the girls gasp.
"Lauren!" Ally's hand flies to her mouth.
"What?" Our makeup artist walks from behind the divider to some other room. She gasps too.
"Why is everyone so freaked out."
"Alright girls Lauren goes first because this might take a while. That's a lot of hickeys."
"Is it really?"
"Lauren you know you have a two piece practically leotard and a neckline that goes down really for for this show right?"
"Oh my god no I forgot!"
"Well sit down."