Part 4

Jacksons pov
I ran out of the hospital room and around the halls looking for her doctor the whole time screaming. "She squeezed my hand!"
The nurses laughed at me and I hugged them all.
"Charlene! Tara! Stephanie! She squeezed my hand. She's gonna wake up!"
"We heard you the first time baby!" The older African American nurse Charlene tells me.
"I'm so happy! My baby's waking up!" I started to cry happy tears and Charlene hugged me patting my back.
"Ella es tu amor?"
"Si!" I said to the short Puerto Rican nurse Tara. I had a lot of time to waste around here so I learned a little Spanish to surprise Lauren.
"Mr. Danielson?"
"Yes." I walk over to him.
"Uhm your girlfriend is indeed waking up now we just have to wait for her to wake up fully and that should be in the next few days probably." I hugged the doctor.
"Thank you. Thank you so much!"
"of course it's my job. I live and work for moments like these."
I called the girls they were all staying at the Cabellos while Lauren was comatose.
"Hello." Ally answers the phone.
"Ally get the girls down here now."
"What happened did something go wrong?"
"She's waking up."
"No way!"
"Yup she can move her hand but the rest of her will soon follow."
"Oh my gosh this is amazing!" She squealed and then I heard four other squeals and screams and then the phone hung up and within the hour they were here.
They ran to her side and saw her then her hand moves slightly and they all freaked out. I laughed and then got tons of hugs. Next the Jaureguis came and Mike was the only one who didn't hug me and thank me. I don't really care anymore. Lauren is alive and survived and everything is ok.

Lauren's pov
My eyes fluttered open and I looked beside me and saw Jackson with his hand securely around my stomach. I smiled realizing that I made it back where I was supposed to be. With my baby. I love it when he holds me like this and I could feel his hot breath on my neck and a slight tickle on my shoulder skin. I tried to move my left arm which worked and that was by Jackson and then tried my right arm but couldn't do it nor could I move that shoulder. It was a series but I didn't mind it much. I turned to Jackson and his eyes opened and he smiled as they met with mine. He gasped and kissed all over my face.
"Baby you're awake."
"Sorry it took so long. I had to will myself back into this body after some weird ass dreams."
"I don't care you're awake and that's what matters." He kissed all over my face again causing me to giggle.
"I'm sorry for what I said before the accident. I didn't mean it. I was angry and jealous about Gavin. Im so sorry."
"It's ok but notice who isn't here." I scanned the room and Gavin wasn't there just like I expected.
"9 to 10 odds he's out with some girl and he never came to check on me."
"Nope he didn't."
"Like I thought because I don't know him. I don't love him. I love you so don't ever think that someone else could pull me away. Ok?" He nodded. I studied him for a while realizing all of the differences.
"You grew your hair out." I observe running my hands through it as much as possibly since it was in a bun.
"Yeah I did."
"I like it. It's sexy." He smiles.
"Wow Lauren you just got back and you're already horny." He jokes.
"Shutup." I say brushing my thumb over his lips then pulled his face close and connected our lips. It was short and sweet but exactly what I needed. I bit my lip pulling away.
"Perfect."
"Should we wake everybody else up since you're awake."
"Nah!"
"I need to get the doctor. "
"No you need to kiss me."
"Lauren...."
"Jackson."
I lean in closer and closer as he continues to talk but I ignore him and catch his lips between mine and and kiss him passionately for a few minutes.
"How long was I asleep?"
"Almost 3 months."
"holy shit it's September?"
"Yeah it is."
"Well why am I still here we have fall things to do baby."
"I don't think that it's a good idea for you to be jumping into doing activities."
"I think that I've missed 3 months of my life and I want to make up for it."
"I know but we have to make sure that you're healthy."
"But babe."
"Do you even have full functionality?"
"Well no but I can..."
"Lauren you need to relax right now and chill out."
"Ahhhhhhh! You're awake!" Camila screamed waking everyone else up. Lauren rested her head on my chest so I wrap my arms around her. Everyone saw her awake and rushed around her bed.
"Oh baby girl you're awake?" Her dad says rubbing her arm with a sweet smile then turned to me with my arms around her and glared at me.
"How was your coma?" Chris asks.
"Pretty sucky because I could hear and sometimes see what was going on long story but everything that ever happened in this room and other rooms once again long story. Well I saw it. So yeah and Uhm I just couldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried and I had like a series of weird dreams and then in the end it had me choose and I woke up. Crazy shit man. I wanted Jackson to know I was awake so I used every piece of my heart body soul mind and moved my hand."
"That's really beautiful." Clara says.
"By the way Ally I think you should get that spot checked out. Mani he sounds like a great guy don't mind his past. Camila that many bananas is unhealthy. Dinah don't ever touch my hair I don't even care if I'm in a coma. I will wake up and jump you. Taylor don't flirt with Jackson I don't like that. Chris just ask Camila out, honestly this crush of yours has gotten out of hand that you were getting advice from your comatose sister. Dad don't yell at Jackson I don't like that. Oh and mom you have an amazing voice and I love hearing you sing. You and Jackson should drop a mixtape cause that song was fire."
Everyone laughs or goes red in the face from what I say.

"So you heard everything?"
"Yeah dad I did and I saw what happened when you first got here."
"Honey..."
"Can we get a minute." Everybody leaves and Jackson starts to get up but i pulled him back down and my dad stood there nervously. After everyone left the door closed and i knew the coast was clear so I looked back at my dad.
"You can't disrespect Jackson like that."
"IM my own person, my own adult, and your father, I can do whatever I want to."
"Yeah but he's my boyfriend and I won't tolerate anyone showing him disrespect especially not my father. He is the best thing to ever happen to me. He is the person who saved me in more aspects than 1 so please don't disrespect him."

"No I won't he's just going to hurt you and all he does is disrespect me so no I won't and you don't control me. In fact you know what I forbid you to date him."

"Dad you don't control me anymore, Im not your little girl anymore and I'm not scared of you anymore. I have someone to protect me so you don't intimidate me anymore."
"Have you seen his assault record like seriously."

"I didn't have to he told me all about his troubled past. He's honest with me and I love him for it. We're honest with each other and he is an honest to god great guy. He's perfect. I heard his voice the most in my coma and only saying nice things. So dad you need to not yell at him or call him awful things or any of that because he is the only person in this world who I truly trust and love."

He scoffed and walked towards the exit knocking over a pan of doctors stuff onto the ground. He walked out of the room and slammed the door and then Sydney walked into the room with Tobias and Jax.

"My babies." I squeal reaching my good arm out. Tobias crawled into my arms. Everyone began to file back into the room except my dad.

"Look how you've grown bebita. Tu es muy guapo. Mi guapo niño." he giggled.
"What does that mean auntie lolo."
"It means that you're very handsome."
"You were gone a long time."
"I know bebita but I'm back now and I missed you so so much."
"Pretty eyes." He says and I close my eyes so he can touch my eyelids instead of my pupils.
"Thank you."
"You missed my birthday Auntie Lolo."
"I did?" He nods sadly.
"Im sorry baby, you know what we can go to Chucky Cheese when i get out of here to celebrate your birthday and you can have unlimited tokens and your mommy can get some rest." Sydney laughs and Tobias cheers.
"I like that."
"Good."
"We're so glad you're awake." Normani says as Tobias plays with my hair often squirming in my arm.
"Im glad to be awake and back with my 4 Lylas."
"Oh my god Lau stop!" Camila complains while the others role their eyes at my mention of Fetus Harmony.
"Toby you gotta chill with the squirming you're gonna fall." I say.
"He has been fidgeting in nursery school too. His teachers say that he doesn't listen and he never stays focused on one task and its driving them crazy. I don't know what's wrong with him."
"Oh he has ADHD." Camila says sitting in a chair looking down at her phone.
"Excuse me?" Sydney says.
"Oh yeah I was looking at his behavior some months ago and I came to the conclusion that he has ADHD. I have it too. Its obvious for me if you think about it but a lot of people mistake it for over energetic or disobedience but theres like something real going on in the brain."
"And you didn't think to share Cam?" Jackson says.
"Well I didn't think it was my place until now since I'm like closer with everyone. But for real take him to the doctor they may prescribe therapy or medicines or both."
"Well what did you have to get?"
"Both. I had to go to therapy until I was 16. And I'm still on meds so that I don't freak out in the middle of an interview."
"Why didn't you tell any of us." Ally asks still in a shocked and confused state.
"Simon knows, Will knows, Jackson knows."
"Why'd you tell Jackson?" I ask.
"We were talking about Sofi and then it came up and it was after that interview when I couldn't stay in my chair and I was bouncing everywhere and shaking especially my hands and then I told Jackson because he sensed that I was off and Simon told him to talk to me and so like he just kind of found out and somethings when I am very ta..." Her fingers were moving quickly across her phone screen
"Camila did you take your meds?" Jackson asks. She thinks about it.
"No."
"Go take your meds."
"I don't have them. I used to keep some in my purse but I didn't bring my purse today because when we got the call from Jack we kind of just like ran to the van and then like I saw this show it was like bugs bunny and I didn't know they had a show its Bugs bunny and that road runner he's so fast like a train no faster than a train he's like the flash. Oh my gosh did you know there's a new show about the flash on..."
"Oh my god Camila shutup!" Normani says having had enough of her talking.
"Get up Mila were going to get your meds." Ally says sighing and grabbing Camila's arm who then skips out of the room.
"I just...." I shake my head.