Part 19

Lauren's pov
Jackson get back today. Yay! We were waiting for him at the airport. I saw him come off the escalator and I ran towards him. I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.
"Ooh there's my gorgeous girlfriend how are you baby?"
"I missed you so much."
"I missed you too."
I smashed out lips together grabbing his head. While still based on his waist.
"I missed you so much. I can't believe you're back."
"Well I am and your tour doesn't start for many months which means that were together till you go on tour besides me going to Vegas in three weeks to perform at the Caesars palace pool party."
"That's awesome babe but let's focus on us."
"Let's go home and relax." I rest my head on his shoulder as he carries me to the car I just came from then I jumped off and ran to the drivers seat as he put his suitcases in the back. I drove off and back to his house then we went up to the door as I unlocked it, he kissed me. I continued to unlock the door without looking and then he pushed me backwards inside while still keeping our lips together. He turned me around quickly pushing me against the door causing me to gasp then bit my lip. Our lips connected again.
"Now let's go cuddle and watch a movie?" I suggest and he nods. He lifts me over his shoulder and runs up the stairs throwing me on his bed. He crawls over and places his head on my chest. I pet his head as we watch a movie. I knew he was tired. It's jet lag. I know my baby and he can't handle jet lag like at all. He crashes when he's jet lagged. I brushed my fingers through his hair and watched him sleeping he's a cute sleeper. I enjoy watching him sleep. Is that weird? Doesn't matter I still did it. I then drifted off soundly to sleep.

I woke up to talking. I opened my eyes and saw Jackson holding his phone on a selfie stick.
"Babe what're you doing?"
"Filming for my tour diary I'm doing a little back home type segment."
"While I'm sleeping?"
"Hey you didn't have to fall sleep." I roll my eyes then wipe the sleep off my face. I cuddled up to his chest and rested arm over his body on his shoulder.
"So the tour was awesome and I had so much fun and Autralia tour was amazing as well. I had so much fun meeting all of you fans and making a connection with you. I appreciate you all coming down. It was so cool to perform for you and that was my first headlining tour and it was an arena tour. That's so cool." I placed my hand from his shoulder and placed it on his neck, I brought his head closer and began kissing his neck. Not sexually just kissing his neck.
"Babe I am working here." He jokes.
"Yeah so am I." I continue to kiss his neck and jawline then I went right for it and kissed his lips.
"Mhm." His hand went to my ass and pulled me almost onto his lap so that one of my legs was over one of his. I moved my hand down and slipped it under his shirt caressing his abs. I continued up to his chest then pulled my hand back down and did the same thing over his shirt then kept going up to his neck pulling him even farther in if that's possible. I kept my hand there continuing to pull him in keeping his head in place then I push my tongue farther in his mouth forcing a moan out of him. At that point he turned his head to turn off his camera so I continue leaving kisses down his neck before finding his sweet spot and biting on it causing him to moan really loud. I reconnected our lips again. The doorbell rang.
"Are you joking." He complains causing me to laugh a little.
"Ugh." He gets up to answer it.
"You stay here and wait for me."
"I'll be waiting." I say seductively. He goes downstairs and I hear he door open and some talking. He walks back upstairs.
"Hey babe so uh the girls wanted to welcome me back so they're taking me to a club."
"Oy vie I guess we can go."
"Yeah sorry."
"It's not your fault but i need to go home and change."
"I'll take you."
"Don't you need to change?"
"Nope."
"You're going like that?"
"Is that a problem.
"No, not at all."
"You think I need to change."
"You just look like."
"Like what Lauren?" He crosses his arms proving my point. He's wearing a sloppy white hollister shirt and sweatpants. His hair looked disheveled because I ran my hands through it a ton. His beard was overgrown.
"Just come here." I beckon him as I walk towards his bathroom. I sit on his counter and then put a little shaving cream on his face and shaved it so that there was a little stubble and there was only a moustache and a little beard. Like I actually shaped it. Then I took his electric razor and shaved the sides of his head so that he had his ponytail on the top of his head only. I trimmed his hair a little then I made him take a shower and then I dressed him in black jeans and a white button up that had black collar.
"There you go now you look presentable." He drives me to my house and then I go up to my room and shower while he sits on my bed. I walked out in a towel and began to get dressed putting on a tight dress and some heels then began putting my makeup on. I put on some eye shadow and eyeliner then some red lipstick to go with. I stood and walked over to Jackson.
"Woah you look."
"Like what?"
"A sex goddess."I kiss him.
"Mhm thank you baby." I kiss his cheek then head towards the door the girls were in the living room and they looked hot.
"yes girls! You guys are working it!" I say really loudly.
"You too Lauren and woah when did Jackson get a sense of style."
"Since I started being active in his fashion life." I say. Sticking my tongue out at him as he crossed his arms annoyed by the comment.
"That's not true."
"It is and you don't look like a homeless person guess who did that. Me?"
"She's not wrong." Sydney says walking from the kitchen with Toby on her hip.
"Whatever let just go."
I laugh at him and try to hold his hand but he shakes it off causing my smile to falter. So I brush it off and follow him to his Land Rover. I get in and then Camila in the back because we decided to do three to a car. We went to the club and were let in because they knew Jackson and Camila both. We went inside and got a table. We ordered a round of shots.
"Come on Jack just one. It can't hurt. Just try it. I know you haven't done it in a while but it'll loosen you up come on babe." I say and he gives I. And does the shot.
"That burns." He says slamming the glass on the table. We clapped and took our shots then ordered some more till we loosened up. Jackson was the designated driver. We should've brought a bodyguard but that brings too much extra attention to us.
"Jackiejack you wanna dance?" I ask him touching his hand a little.
"No Thanks but you go have fun." I nod then get up to go dance followed by Dinah and Normani. We head to the dance floor and start dancing in the crowd. Suddenly they were gone but I kept dancing then I felt some guy come next to me and dance with me. He wasn't exactly against me so I didn't see an issue. Then he got closer.
"Hey you wanna get out of here?"
"No I have a boyfriend."
"So he doesn't have to know."
"I said no. I don't want to." I start to walk away but he grabbed my wrist hard. He pulled me back and into him. I pushed him away and then walked towards the table. I noticed a few guys staring at me hungrily. I ignored them and went back and sat down. The others weren't there except Camila who was opposite me. Jackson came back and sat next to me.
"Hey babe!" I say.
"Hey." He says plainly.
"Is something wrong?"
"No I'm fine." He says unconvincingly.
I let it go then Jackson gets up again as does Camila. I sit there alone drinking the rest of actually I don't know what it is. It's ally's so it can't be that bad. I continued to drink that then some guy came over.
"Hey there."
"Hello." I reply.
"Why are you sitting here alone lovely."
"My friends are over there."
"They shouldn't leave you alone, something could happen to you."
"Well they wanted to have some fun and I wanted to stay here so that's what happened."
"Well a beautiful girl like you must have a boyfriend. Did he not come out tonight?"
"No I'm right here." Jackson says coming out of nowhere and sitting next to me placing an arm around my shoulder.
"That's too bad sexy green eyes we could've had a lot of fun."
"Hey fuck off that's my girlfriend!" Jackson yells at me
"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to sexy over here."
"It's too bad sorry." I didn't know how to reply.
"Well if you get tired of this douchebag then you can catch me right over there."
"I thought I told you to fuck off!"
"I thought I told you I wasn't talking to you." He says not even looking at Jackson but looking me up up and down. "Stop staring at my girlfriend dude!" The guy started at me and licked his lips and Jackson was getting even more jealous. I lean into Jackson.
"Baby he's making me uncomfortable." I whisper and Jackson stood up and looked at the guy.
"Get away from my girlfriend now!"
"What if I said no."
"I'd beat your ass." Jackson pushes he guy and the guy comes towards him but Jackson punches him and the guy falls to the floor clutching his cheek then scurried off. Jackson sits back down next to me.
"Thanks babe." I say.
"Whatever." I sensed there was still some tension here.
"I love the way you punched that guy. It was sexy. You being all tough got me all hot and bothered for you. Mhm." I say seductively sucking on his ear lobe.
"Lauren." He moans softly.
"Yeah baby moan my name." I kissed below his ear then continued over his jawline slowly then I turned his head towards me slowly and teasingly slowly placed my lips against his. I pull away.
"Are you angry anymore?" He shakes his head.
"We're going home." He grabs my hand and drags me out of the place and into his car before zooming home. We get to his door and he pushes me inside then against the wall smashing our lips together. He lifted my leg up signaling for me to jump which I do and he carries upstairs putting me on the bed and leaning down between my legs to kiss my lip again. Then we fucked the lights out of each other. Just being blunt.