Part 20

Lauren's pov
We were going to Jacksons your diary move premiere in Miami. It was being released at this cool outdoor viewing thing. My family was here since we're in Miami why not. The girls were here. Tori and Jacob too. Demi couldn't make it unfortunately. His team was here and some execs. Jackson went onto the little stage that held the screen.
"Thank you all for coming! I appreciate you taking time out of your lives to celebrate he living in rhythm American and Australian tours ending. This is a compilation of my your diaries and tour diaries hat were never released. It also had footage from back here at home and a little something extra at the end. I hope you enjoy the tour process and my very first arena tour behind the scenes. Thank you." Everyone claps. He comes to sit next to me as we watch.

"What're we doing today?" Jackson asks.
"Starting a tour!" Tori replies.
"Why are we doing that?"
"I don't know!"
It starts and it shows them on their bus and at the venues and hanging out and stuff. He talks about leaving his family behind and stuff. Him and Tori jamming out. After an hour and half of videos with his songs playing behind them and him meeting fans and such and dramatic plots like him having a sickle cell crisis and stuff. There was foolish shenanigans and such.
"Babe I have to go back to get ready for the closing."
"Okay babe have fun."
He heads back and I sit there watching the rest of the movie and when I thought it was over and the credits rolled and everyone clapped it wasn't over. Jacksons voice came on.
"So now that you've seen my tour let me show you the part you didn't see. The part that in my opinion is he most important part and possibly to be my favorite part."
"What're we doing today?" He asks with the camera in selfie mode.
"We're planning a proposal." My eyes went wide.
"Why are we doing that?"
"Cause you're in love."
"That's right."
There were some videos of him going online and some of him talking with the girls. A video of him buying the ring.
"So how do you want to propose?"
"I don't know but I know she doesn't want anything like public where the whole world can watch."
"How do you know that?"
"I heard her talking to the girls about it."
"You're nosey as hell."
"No I was picking her up and then I just kind of stood there listening."
"Ok then so how about like no fans or paps just like important people. People that she knows."
"Yeah maybe like something like Uhm just like a pretend event and then bam."
"Yeah that's good. But you need a ring."
"I do need one. I need to enlist the help of somebody with that kind of knowledge."
"Call Dinah."
"Yeah good idea." Then a video of him calling Dinah on FaceTime.
"What do you want Jack in the box?"
"How do you know that nickname. Never mind not important. I need Lauren's ring size and what you think she would want."
"Oh that's easy. 10 carat princess cut diamond and rose gold with titanium and diamond band. We've talked about this a lot."
"Her ring size?"
"Oh I don't know that. She lost a lot of weight in her hands since we had this talk."
"Dinah did you just call her fat?"
"No I mean she had fat hands for a while."
"Whatever can you find someone who might know?"
"Wardrobe. Wardrobe might now."
"Then go."
Then there was video of Dinah asking the wardrobe lady for my ring size numerous times then Jackson asking her. Then to where he was talking to a fan about it.
"Okay okay wait so like you're going to wear a t shirt."
"Yeah why?"
"I don't know I just I don't know her you do but I think she might like if you wear a suit or something."
"Like a tux?"
"Yeah like that. Or maybe like a kings outfit in your unconditional video because you're king Jack and she's like your princess."
"That's a good idea thanks."
"Hey if I can't have you, you might as well make one of my favorites happy."
Only Jackson would talk to a complete stranger about this. Then there were clips of him constantly on the computer.
"So I finished my video for the actual proposal part and its going well."
'Here's what I was working on.' Pops on the screen.
'Every song she ever inspired me to write.'
Videos of me and him started to play. Videos of us being stupid and stuff and of us cuddling and such. Videos of us kissing. Snapchats we took. Other videos as songs played.
"Let me be your gentleman.
I'll be as gentle as I can
girl what would it take to be your gentleman.
What's gonna make you fall in love
I know you got your walls built all the way around your heart
Don't have to be scared at all
Oh my...angel
How'd you get to be so fly?
Halo, halo and I'm not saying hi
They don't know about the things we do
They don't know about I love yous
But I bet you if they only knew
They would just be jealous of us
I don't want easy
I want crazy
You with me baby
Let's be crazy
I'll be on that first flight home
I'll be coming back tonight
Keep your head up to the sky
Cause I'll be on that first flight home
I'll be on that first flight home
My girl is super bad
That's a fact
Got no time for photographs watch out
Knock your train right of the track
Watch out
She's divine
All the time
And everything she does is always by design
I'm not afraid to change your name
Cause I'm crazy bout you
There's nothing that I won't do just to make you love me love love me
Throw away my pride for you
Just to make you love me
want me
trust me
Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn
let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
Unconditional
Unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
Cause I will love you
Unconditionally
I love you more
Ooh ohh ohh ohh
More than you'll ever know
Ohh ohh ohh ohh
I need you more
Ohh ohh ohh ohh
More than you'll ever know
So please don't misbehave with my heart
Baby come kiss me quick
Kiss me quick baby
Kiss me quick baby
Kiss me quick baby
Baby come kiss me quick
It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It's my right to be hellish
I still get jealous
Cause you're to sexy beautiful and everybody wants a taste that's why
I still get jealous
I'll take you home to mama
Let you meet my friends
Cause you don't come other drama
So I want you till the world ends
You're way more than worth it
I don't feel like I deserve it
You got the pieces
Your my kind of perfect
I'm gonna love you like in gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye
I'm missing the sound of your heart beating
Baby I'm in love with you
And I'm missing the sound of your heart beating "
I started to cry happy tears as the screen played these videos.
"Well now there's one last video and my personal favorite. A song I wrote for her a few days ago and I got a little help writing it let me introduce you to that person." My dad came on screen.
"Hi Lauren, it's no secret that I never really liked your boyfriend like at all. Like I hated him with everything in me but that has changed. He makes you happy, he makes you smile especially during a time when you were very depressed, he treats you so right and you love him and he loves you. That is all a father can ask. You make each other better. I remember everytime that you got hurt by a guy and the things they did to you. I never want you to ever feel that way again. And so that is why I give Jackson my full blessing to ask you to marry him. Also I hope you enjoy the song."
I cried even more at the idea of my dad supporting this. He hates Jackson so much. And probably still does but he knows how much I love Jackson.
Before the song started there was a video on a beach that I assured was from Dinah's go pro. A dog ran and jumped on me. I recognized the dog as Jax. Then Jackson came in the screen. I pet the adorable dog.
"I'm so sorry!"
"It's cool he's cute!" I say petting the dog.
"Yeah Uhm thanks! Sorry again!"
"Wait what's your name?" One of the other girls asks
"Jackson but people call me king Jack!" The girls giggle.
"Why king Jack?"
"It's my YouTube channel name."
"Oh my gosh I knew I recognized you you're the boy who made the video about us that Lauren was gu.." Dinah started saying but I covered her mouth.
"Oh my how could i be so dumb you girls are from Fifth Harmony right?"
"Yeah!" We all say.
"Well ladies have a very nice day."
"Come on Jax here boy!"
"Oh my gosh he was so cute Lauren and he totally had a thing."
"He was cute I will admit but he didn't have a thing for me. He would never go for someone like me."
"You don't know that, he looked at you like he most beautiful thing ever."
"Dinah stop he's all hot and I'm not."
"Aww Lauren don't feel that way."
"He's really hot though."
"I knew you liked him?"
"He's funny too his YouTube videos are hilarious."
"Aww Lauren has a crush." The girls start poking my sides.
"Stop guys!"
Then that fades off and the song begins.
"Some girls walk in the room and everything remains
But when you opened up the door
My life completely changed
Some girls be craving that attention to be seen
But the one I'm looking at is right in front of me"
There were videos of people I know mouthing words. More clips of me and Jackson scattered amongst the words.