Part 43

"Lauren you've tried on 15 dresses maybe we need to try something else or somewhere else." Keana yells to me from the sitting area outside of the wedding gown boutique. It was a celebrity dressmaker who had a few choices he thought I might like.
"Wait I just have one more." I put it on and I felt like a perfect fit. The others were either a little too big or too small but this one was perfect for some reason. It fit like a glove. I'm on a juice fast right now so this will probably be close to my weight the day of the wedding. I actually loved this one it felt perfect. I walked out and everyone in the room looked up and gasped.
"Oh my Mija!" My mother gushed.
"Do you guys like it?" I ask smoothing it out.
"Lauren that is beautiful on you." Normani says looking over the details.
"You look like a bride. You could walk down the aisle right now." Ally says with a bright smile.
"Really?" I ask my smile growing.
"The question is does it feel right to you?" Lucy asks.
"It honestly feels perfect." I say looking down on it.
"Then this is the one. This is your wedding dress." My mom says with a huge smile her hands clasped as she looked at me in admiration.
"I can't believe I just chose my wedding gown."
"Do you want a veil as well?" The dressmaker asks.
"Yes I do."
"Then let's get you that." He says grabbing my hand and leading me towards the veils he had in abundance. I chose the perfect one to go with my dress and I was officially set lookwise for the most amazing day of my life.

-------------------
Jacksons pov

"Welcome Jackson and company." A fellow with a British accent greets us at the door of the celebrity suitmaker who had made me numerous suits in the past for events I had.
"Hey Patrick." I greet him back.
"Mr. Grenvin is in the back you lads can head on there he is excited to see you again."
"Thanks Patrick its is good to see you man." He smiles in return before going back to writing out measurements like always. His posture as straight as a yardstick.
We head to the back to see the man. It was a bit of a walk in his large store building. We make it to the backroom which was a private room and take a seat.
"Jackson Danielson back again."
"Yes sir."
"And for an very important purpose right?"
"Yes sir extremely important."
"Well then let me show you what incredible suits I have for you."
"Thank you."
He leaves then comes back with a rack of slacks in all different colors.
"So what were you thinking?"
"I'm thinking a skinny leg. Not too open at the bottom."
"Got it." He pulls three to the side."
"Color?"
"Black all traditional tux color."
"Got it."
He pulls one off and hands it to me.
"Go give that one a try."
I head off to the back and try them on and they fit pretty well.
"That looks great do you like the feel?"
"I love it."
"We just have to do some simple alterations." He has someone get working on those while I stand still.
"Here try this shirt." He hands me a simple white shirt with the seams in different places. I wasn't sure about it.
I put it on and button it up but I wasn't feeling it. I took it off and tried a few more on. I finally found the one that would be good enough for the slacks I chose and looked good with or without a jacket you know in case I take it off. Finally I find one that fits pretty tight but it looks great. It's not constricting or anything just shows my definition a little.
"That's perfect." He says and I nod in agreement.
"Now for the important part the blazer." He runs to the back and returns with a rack of blazers of all different colors and designs.
"So what is the color theme."
"It's blue."
"Do you want to wear blue or black or something else?"
"Black so that the boys can wear a blue blazer or something."
"Alright well here we go." He pulls out 8 or so different black blazers."
"Lauren wants you to wear a cumberbund." Mike, Lauren's dad says.
"And I told her no."
"But it's her wedding."
"It's mine too and she has complete control over everything else. I just want to have control of my tux."
"But you're supposed to make your fiancé soon to be wife happy on all accounts."
"And I do. She is completely ok with me doing this."
"I don't think she is."
"Well she is. If you want you can call her."
"Nope I'm good." He sits back. Why is he here? Why did I let him come? That was a stupid decision. I reach the last one and it has a sort of felt lapel and I loved it. I slipped it on and it fit almost perfectly.
"This is it I think. I really like this one." I take the bow tie and tie it around my neck and then button up the blazer. Once I finish I turn to my best man, soon to be father in law, and a few other groomsmen.
"You look sharp man." Frankie says.
"Lauren is going to love it." Justin says.
"You think?"
"Definitely. This looks exactly like something she would put on you."
"You're right. She would make me wear this for something. I like it. It's smooth and clean."
"You look great." Taylor says. Yeah we reconnected and I invited him to be my groomsman.
"I filled in the rest with my cousins. It was hard but I did it. It was difficult to try and act Luis Arian wasn't supposed to be apart of it. He was a huge part of all of this.
"Alright boys your turns." I tell them as I get changed. back into the clothes I came here in. I sit back as they all get fitted for the same blazer and blue accents. Everything was coming together and it was looking good. Everything was going the way that Lauren and I had planned for it to go.
---------------