Part 44

Were back home and now it's back to work. We have two more weeks before we have given ourselves a jump back into our full hectic schedules. We're back so small things gradually.
The minute we step through our doors he pins me up against the wall connecting our lips in a heated liplock.
"Babe you have got to calm down."
"No way I'm putting a baby in you."
"Babe I'm still not off the pill."
"Why not? We've been married for almost three weeks now. And having sex the entire time. Any of those times could've been our future baby."
"I'll go off of it after your tour."
"That's like a year from now."
"Yeah."
"No get off of it now."
"I have a career to nurture babe. At least let me finish my solo album."
"Alright then when will you finish that?"
"Uhm maybe like 6 months from now."
"But that's Christmas."
"Yeah so?"
"Babe didn't you want to bring the families together."
"I did."
"We can't start then we're going to have to wait till the new year."
"Ok that's fine."
"No it's not fine. I mean I'm never going to lose my high sperm count because I'm a sex god but still we genes to hop on this baby thing."
"And we will let me be married for a while please."
"Ok I'm just really excited to be a dad."
"And you will be soon just calm down."
"Alright fine. I wanted to talk to you about something else. Since our accounts are attached now I didn't want to start this without your knowledge."
"Ok what is it and can we unpin my arms and take this to the couch to talk."
"Ok."
He releases me and walks me to the couch collapsing on top of me his head on my stomach.
"What's up baby?"
"I want to build a guest Cabin."
"A what?"
"So our house is built into an incredible mountain and all of that and it's great but it's not big enough for all of our families. We have to expand. So I was thinking and I have blueprints and plans and stuff for this. We would build a passage hall covered in bulletproof one way glass that goes to another part of the house and this would be where we build a huge like addition that would have like 5 or six small bedrooms with like a bed and a dresser cabinet then a tv maybe. We add a bathroom for everyone and a small common room for that side of the house. The view would still be amazing and everything will be perfect for our family and everything. I also want to add a balcony to our room so we can walk out and look at the mountain view over our infinity pool and just be happy in the mornings breathing in fresh mountain air. I know I pushed it with the sauna and the cars but this is a useful and awesome idea. I would help with construction and hire my guys to do it and it would really be so cool. The lair would look like nothing compared to this. But are you ready for the best part? I would make the door to the passage way open by pushing in a stone and the doors would open and to close it you have to pull the stone back into place. What do you say?"
"I like it. It's a great idea but how much?"
"Him only like a million or so." He says the number under his breathe but I definitely hear him.
"What?"
"A million dollars."
"That's expensive."
"I know but it would be such a great investment and we can afford it because I get the 6 million dollar check for my clothing line in like 2 months."
"Okay. I want to see the plans and the complete budget and everything and I want to approve it and you can not and I repeat can not break my walls until you're doing the door.
"Alright."
"When would you do this?"
"It would be done while I'm on tour."
"And who will watch it over."
"You?"
"Ugh! Let me think about it."
"Yay."
"But for the next two weeks you're mine."
"Got it."
"Oh and make this construction quick. I want it done before Christmas week. So I can prep for our families understood?"
"Yes. Got it."
"Where's Jax?" I ask looking around.
"Mani has him she was dog sitting."
"I want to see my baby."
"I thought I was your baby."
"No you're just my husband."
"Yeah and you're my wife."
"Forever and always.
--------------------
2 weeks later.

I had flown to New York City with Jackson so he could do some promo so I took it upon myself to do some work. I headed over to a good friend of mines house and we worked on a project together. It was super late and Jackson was going to be on the Late Late show with James Corden any minute now.
"Guys turn on the tv Jacksons on."
"Ok Laur calm down it's on." I walk around to the living room leaving his bedroom then sat on the couch In between them as we watched the show.
"It's time for Spill your guts or fill your guts."
"Alright everyone welcome to spill your guts or fill your guts with Jackson Danielson. You know the rules now let's see what we have to eat. Beef tongue, pickle juice, ghost pepper hot sauce, bull penis, alligator ribs, pig blood curd, 1000 year old egg, rattlesnake, fish smoothie, and calfs brain."
"Most of this just sounds like a really impressive dinner for a countryside Australian. Gator, rattlesnake. Come one James do some research on your guests man." Everyone of course laugh including the two lovely people sitting next to me.
"You think he's joking but the shit he eats is disgusting. He would probably eat this without even being forced to." I say and they both laugh.
"Pigs blood curd to start. Alright first question what is something your wife doesn't know you did that is extremely bad."
"Ok no lies. Honesty is the best policy. Ok so when we were just friends before we started dating let's establish that we were not together I told her I hadn't hooked up with anyone but I hooked up with a tourmate."
"Who?"
"I mean I guess she wouldn't mind if I told. Nah she wouldn't. Jasmine Villegas." Everyone ohhs and my jaw drops to the ground.
"Lauren are you ok?" They ask with concern in their faces.
"I'm fine. He's dead. Ask him if he's ok. Cause he won't be."
Jackson then eats a blood curd and everyone freaks out.
"You answered you don't have to eat."
"Oh you eat if you don't answer? That makes more sense." Then he eats another one and they all freak out again.
"Next we have some delicious ghost pepper hot sauce. Next question for Jackson is. If you had to choose between..." Jackson sinuffs the hot sauce as he's talking then drinks a rather large sip.
"Jackson how are you doing that?"
"You do know that my wife is Hispanic. And all of her friends come from backgrounds of highly spicy foods. I have never had a meal cooked by someone else that wasn't spicy since we started dating."
"Could you stop eating before you have to it ruins the game."
"Fine. I'll restrain myself." He turns the table so that the fish smoothie is right in front of him. He visibly gags.
"There we go a reaction finally. The next question is if you had to choose between collab partners would it be Camila Cabello or Lauren Jauregui your wife."
"Jesus do you realize my answer is either death or death tonight when I go home."
"We'll answer honestly or drink the smoothie." He looks at the smoothie then at the camera.
"Honestly Lauren because we don't always work when we collaborate." Everyone oohs again.
"No not like that all of you dirty minds. Most of the time we chase each other around the studio with nerd guns flipping over chairs and stuff."
"Next question and we'll give you some calfs brain. Who is your favorite member of fifth harmony not counting your wife."
"Ok so you want me to die but I'm a man and I'm going to suck it up and..." he shoves a forkful of calfs brain down his throat so quickly.
"Did you ever get in trouble with your management for getting in trouble or caught with something you shouldn't have in the public eye. And what was it?"
"Definitely. I mean well...I'm probably going to get divorced for telling you this but there's a picture of me and my wife when she got caught with the weed at the airport where I'm holding more weed. They worked so hard to get rid of that photo."
"Next question. Have you ever been initiated into the mile high club?" He thinks then shakes his head.
"No I haven't. And I don't want to. That's just stupid what's so great about screwing at high altitude. Like everyone on the plane knows what you're doing and that's just not the greatest or most sanitary place to do that like no."
"Ok next question. Who by name is your song Love Yourself about?" His eyes widen slightly and he chugs some pickle juice.
"Ok last question. Out of all of the girl bands on top right now so fifth harmony, little mix, and Cimmorelli are you sexually attracted to? Besides Lauren of course.
"I'm starting to feel like you want to ruin my marriage or get me killed or hey why not both at the same time." They all laugh.
"No but really none of them. When you've got your number one you only got eyes on her. That's how it is." The crowd coos.
"You're trying to make up for the first question aren't you?" James says and everyone laughs including Jackson.
"Maybe a little bit its true I'm not sexually attracted to any of them. I seriously on only have eyes for my wife."
"Not even another celebrity or something?"
"Stop trying to ruin my marriage. I only have eyes for my wife. At my bachelor party of course my annoying cousin who was the youngest of all of us, he and Justin thought it would be a great idea to hire strippers. So they arrived and I ran away. Then the boys tried to get me to just go with us but I seriously did not want that so I covered my eyes kept my arms there and whined until they left. Everyone was trying to move me and get me to be apart of things but it didn't work because I wouldn't move my arms."
"Now is there proof of this?"
"It's in my wedding video. I kid you not they filmed it because they thought it could be good proof to show Lauren and get me in trouble but it did not turn out the way they hoped it would."
"Well you clearly won that game. I'm still disgusted by your non reluctance to eat most of this"
"Can you pass around the rattlesnake. I want a bit of that."
"No no you can't you sick sick man." Everyone laughs again.
"Jackson Danielson everybody!"
His segment ends and it goes off so they turn the tv off.
"So shall we finish the song."
"Yes we shall."
We go to the bedroom again and sit in front of the studio equipment.
"Okay Lauren and go."
"Love it when you try to turn your back to me cause I know that any minute you'll be back to me." I sing into the mic as Jeremy works on the track.
----------------

"Dinah I want you to listen to something for me." I say sitting down beside the Polynesian her blonde hair flowing down her back swooshing as she turn her head up to look at me.
"Yeah of course Lau sit." I sit down and pull out my phone then press play on the track Jeremy sent to me. Marians voice fills the empty space between us as I nervously chew on my bottom lip. When the chorus ends and my voice enters the speaker Dinah doesn't snap her head up surprised like I expected her to instead she continues listening as a smile few on her face. She remains silently with only her smile a tiny hint towards her feelings." When the song ends she looks up and engulfs me in a hug which I accept and hug back tightly hearing her squeal from my shoulder.
"Lay in so proud of you this song is amazing."
"You like it?"
"No of course not I love it! You're so talented. That verse was so incredible. Your lyricism is amazing. I love it."
"Thanks DJ that means so much you have no idea."
"Of course Lauser. Are you realeasing it?"
"Yeah. I'm going to be featured on it."
"That was Marian Hill right?"
"Yeah."
"Congratulations Lauren. It's great. I can't wait to see what you do in the future with your own solo music."
"Well you won't have to wait too long. I want to talk to you and the girls about something later." She furrows her eyebrows.
"Ok yeah for sure." I smile at her assuringly then head out of the room on the look for the rest of the girls.
--------------
"Congrats honey. This song is really amazing." Ally says with a large smile.
"Yeah Lolo it's awesome. I'm so proud of you." Normani adds wrapping and arm around my shoulder pulling me into a side hug.
"It was a good song Lauren." Camila says simply.
"I'm just glad you let us listen to it first." Normani says glaring holes through Camila, she never really got over I know what you did last summer which is ironic since it was my husband who did the song to get back at me.
"Can we please let that go my god Mani!" Camila yells exasperated.
"Ok enough girls." Ally says before Normani could reply.
"I want to talk to you guys about something else. I have been thinking it over for months and even talked to Jackson about it but I think it's time we go our separate ways." They all look around at each other with various different reactions.
"You want to breakup!?" Camila yells upset.
"Yes. I'm sick and tired of all of this bull everytime you do a collab outside of the group and don't tell us. This group has been an amazing experience but it's run its course. My life is changing in so many aspects and I want to turn end this chapter of my life. I of course want you girls in my life forever to be my sisters and friends but I need to explore my own artistic vision. I have a different view of things and I have ideas that I need to let out. I want to explore and experiment with my music and my art. I want to produce and write with other artists I want to work on a solo project and I want to have that freedom where my career decisions or personal choices aren't made based on the fact that four other careers are attached to mine. I want to come out. I want everything about me that I don't want to hide to be shown. I think that regardless of whether you girls want to breakup that this album will be my last with fifth harmony. I'm just hoping we can agree mutually and try new things. I've been offered a deal by Simon and by . I just want you guys to know where my heads at."
"We understand Lauren. We really do and we support it. It's time we go our separate ways for sure." Dinah says looking at the group solemnly.
"No! What the hell! I say I might want to leave the ground and everyone freaks out. I release solo stuff and everyone freaks out. Lauren does it and we all agree! That's not fair! Why am I always the one who has to look like a bad guy and why am I the one who looks bad! You guys villanize me but turn around and do the same thing. I can't believe it!"
"Camila no one villianize you we felt offended that you just created this stuff, promoted it more than you do our singles and then released it without having us listen first. You did things that were fine but in all the wrong ways." Ally explains perfectly.
"Whatever. You guys are the worst." She stands up leaving every last one of us shocked and she leaves the room slamming the door.
"Well ok then."
-----------