Part 50

The next morning I woke up in my lovers arms as always and now only no was everything absolutely perfect. I was finally consoled on everything that had been weighing on me. Our issues were ironed out. Im officially happy. Actually happy.
I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and wiped my face with my hand. I slowly removed myself from his arms and walked towards the balcony to breath in some fresh air. I slipped on a light shawl to keep from the morning bite from The fresh mountain air. Awaiting the thick fog rolling down the mountainside that gave the entire premises a ghostly almost magical feel. A feeling I loved to watch every morning as the sun rose. But for now it was dark minutes from the sensation beginning. Now to wait. And I surely don't mind. Not with the view that awaited me.
--------------------

Jacksons pov
I woke up to the darkness continuing to fill our room. Lauren's side of the bed was clear as it often was at this hour ever since we got the balcony installed. The sunrise appealed to her aesthetic and inspired her as she often put it. I was simply enthralled by her fascination and devotion to the phenomena. I snuck out of bed and headed downstairs to make her some coffee. I arrive in the kitchen and set off to work making my fresh brewed coffee from fresh ground coffee beans. It takes a bit of time but it's all worth it for the incredible taste. I get our coffees made in cute little mugs. I take mine black with only a bit of sweetener. It's better for the body that way. Lauren usually gets tea but when I make a fresh brew she takes a coffee with a bit of cream and a bit of cigar not too much of either. I opened the fridge searching for the fresh cream from the farm down the road that she loved so much. I take that container out of its set position in our meticulously organized refrigerator and when I close he door I come face to face with Sandra and Lauren other cousin I think her name is Marisole or that might be Camila's best friends name. Honestly I don't know this girls name. I don't know most of her extended families names except the important ones like the people that meant the most in her life. This cousin however was not one of them. Their eyes weren't on me at this point though they were wandering down my bare upper half and gray sweatpants that I've been told by Lauren of course accentuates my lower body very well whatever that meant. I took it as sometime dirty because right after that she pounced on me like a panther.
"Oh hi ladies sorry I forgot a shirt. I'll just be out of your way."
"Oh no no it's no problem." They continue staring at me.
"Well how did you both sleep?"
"Good. Say do you work out often?"
"Everyday for the most part."
"Do you think we could watch." Her other cousin who wasn't Sandra says. I give her a weird look and Sandra smacks her cousins arm.
"Uhm I gotta go. See you girls later." I say removing myself from the situation mugs in hand. I head back up to my room and walk onto the balcony noticing the sunrise just beginning over the heavy fog. It's Lauren's favorite thing to watch. I walk beside her handing her a mug which she takes with a gracious smile.
"Thank you my love."
"Of course beautiful." I reply taking a sip as we both turn our attention back to then sunrise. I gently slip my arm around my shoulder which she relaxes into sighing happily taking another sip. She watches and sips until the sun is conveniently positioned above the world prepared for the day ahead as we go ahead and begin doing ourselves getting dressed for the day's activities.
I went into the room and headed to the bathroom for a shower. After exiting the shower I find Lauren in bed staring forward while he mouth was moving rapidly but no sounds were coming out.
"Hey babe you ok?" She doesn't stop so I walk towards her still wrapped in a towel.
"Babe what are you doing?"
"Huh?" She looks at me.
"You're mouthing words and staring into space."
"Oh. Sorry. I just when my mind is racing like that I have to get the thoughts out or I get a bad migraine."
"Anxiety?" She nods slowly.
"You need help if it's this debilitating babe."
"I know. New year I promise you I'll go I just want to get through the holidays." I nod sadly and help her off the bed since she hasn't moved yet. I lead her to the bathroom and we brush our teeth together. I go over and get dressed in black pants, white shirt with ripped holes and a silver chain.
"Baby girl what's taking so long?"
"I'm doing my makeup baby and I still have to do my hair." I head into the bathroom seeing her all dressed in her ripped jeans and crop top but her hair was disheveled from sleep and her face was just barely getting started. I grabbed the brush from the counter beside her and began slowly coming through her hair as not to mess with her makeup doing. I continue brushing even as her hair is straight then I place a kiss on the nape of her neck pulling her hair back over her shoulder. I don't stop brushing it through or placing chaste kisses on her shoulder blade and neck until her makeup is completely done.
"I'm ready now." She places her products back into their respective locations then lead her out of the bathroom and we head downstairs.
---------------