Part 27

More months later
I've been so busy. My assistant can tell you that. I've been on different sets all over the place. I did a quick mini European tour performing in three shows in each of 3 countries. I've been working on my album, filmed music videos, ive done promo and endorsements. Ive finished my line of men's shoes finally and I've been to four different award shows winning. The next one coming up is the EMAs. The girls were nominated for a record amount of awards by a girl group ever I think it's 5. Don't take my word for it it's probably more. You have no clue how excited they were. It was unbelievable. They cried, cheered, they jumped up and down, they did all of that it was an absolute mess. Don't get me started about when they won an AMA. Things have been going and they aren't stopping any time soon. The wedding is heating up so although the girls' careers are rather still right now Lauren's life isn't. Things aren't slowing qdown for either of us. Don't get me started on how stressed and tired I am. I haven't gotten a break. The stress is real. And it sucks because a lot of the time I've been away from Lauren. It sucks. I walked into the house walking up the stairs into our room. She was sitting there on the bed with Jax in her arms as she pet him watching the television.
"Hey baby." I say jumping on the bed peppering her face with kisses.
"Well I see you had a good day."
"Nope my day was pretty shitty but seeing you at the end of all that makes me happy."
"Aww my baby had a bad day."
"Yeah I did."
"Well then my baby deserves a treat."
"Oh yes what do I get?"
"Relaxation."
I crinkle my eyes in confusion but she beckons me over. I crawl closer and then she closes my eyes for me. I then feel her hands on my back giving me a massage. Her hands so gentle yet powerful. It felt amazing.
"You always do things for me and treat me like an absolute princess so it's my turn to do some things for you and they're not all sexual." She whispers the part about all sexual in my ear accentuation on all. You know the thing about us is that we don't have enough sex. We sort of just do it when we are feeling it and we have a reason to. Now i mean like a reason like we actually need relief. It's not because I don't want to. Trust me if fuck her every day and every night if I could. I just feel like whenever she wants it that's when we should do it. Weird I know but if her hearts not in it, it's not worth while. This is only recent though, we just stopped having passionate romantic sex at all since I proposed. We just fuck and keep going and only like once a week. Not gonna lie it's kind of annoying.
"Baby I have a question for you."
"Shoot baby girl?"
"Why don't we have sex more often?"
"I don't know what you mean by that?"
"I mean I'm always so horny for you but like you only make a move once and a while and usually just fuck me on the counter or in the bathroom or something but never good sex. You never make love to me. Like never enough time for me to suck your cock or for you to go down under. Not enough time to get those scratches on your back that you like or to make me completely unable to walk. Believe it or not I miss limping into the studio all of the time and the girls teasing me but I know inside that it was oh so worth it."
"I don't know I didn't think you wanted it."
"Seriously? I eye fuck you every single minute of the day. Like it's ridiculous how much I undress you with my eyes."
"Really?"
"Yes. I love having sex with you. You're my husband to be and I wi never let our sex life fizzle out. You will be taken care of sexual until the day my bones are to brittle to thrust back."
"In that case I can get sex whenever I want it?"
"Of course. If you want my body I'll give it to you. If I don't you end up going somewhere else for it whether that be porn or another woman but I won't let that happen."
"I would never go see someone else that's too evil I would never do that. If I wanted someone else I would leave you never cheat. But that won't ever happen."
She kisses the side of my neck gently. Sensually, if you will.
"Babe." I say followed by a groan as my eyes closed taking it in. I turn my head toward where she was kissing and she looks at me in my eyes biting her lip. She looks down at my lips and back to my eyes then leans forward and connects our lips together. I move to hover over her moving my hands all over her body gently thumbing into the hem of her underwear just above that area. I caress her hip under the pants then make the crazy decision to pull them off instead eBay's revealed to me is a beautiful black lace underwear.
"You're wearing something sexy huh?"
"I bought it just for you. From the yet to be released Victoria secret collection for this spring."
"Damn baby you wanna strip for me?" I ask palming her bum. She nods biting her lip then standing up and slowly and painfully undressing. She lifted her shirt over her head slowly to finish it all off revealing everything. Leaving me to palm myself through my jeans. I unzipped my jeans since the bulging was becoming unbearable. I reach down into my jeans to relieve some of it as Lauren turns around slowly her hips moving with her. I couldn't bear the lack of friction anymore and I pulled my member out electing for a slow pump. Lauren sees this and her eyes widen up.
"Mm baby is that what you do when I'm not with you?" I nod slowly groaning at the relief I was feeling.
"That's sexy." She slowly begins crawling over to me.
"Fuck that's getting me so wet! Uh." She moans and my eyes begin going to the back of my head but don't quite get there. She keeps moaning.
"Uh oh yeah is this what you do when I'm on the phone with you. Uh uh fuck me." She moans louder.
"Oh yeah when I'm not with you Papi." That really got me.
"When you gotta take care of yourself uh uh. When I'm moaning over the line baby uh uh. Fuck me harder. Oh yeah go faster Papi I like that.
"You wanna know what I do when you're not here?" I nod rapidly.
"When were on the phone or FaceTime?" I I'd again harshly. She slowly runs her hand down her body before pushing them into her lace barely cover.
"I stick my fingers up and I pretend their yours Papi. I sit in my hotel room going in and out imagining it's you thrusting in and out of me. I moan your name. Uh Jackson please more Papi. Please uh uh. Then I spread up." I start speeding up my hand moving at the speed of light. She takes my other hand and brings my finger to her face she takes my middle finger in her mouth sucking gently giving great stimulation.
"But baby we're together. We don't have to do that." She takes my hand off my dick.
"No baby you can touch me. You can explore me baby." She takes my hand pushing it into her underwear her eyes rolling to the back of her head.
"Oh baby I missed that touch. Faster." I move my fingers in and out of her my dick back to throbbing in need. She kisses me as I work on her. I then feel a soft hand on my duck. She begins moving her hand along. She looks me in the eyes the entire time before kissing me hard. I pull my hand out and hold her face in both hands. She disconnects leaning over and sucking my fingers. She then returns to the kiss continuing her hand motion at varying speeds. I run my hand up her body all the way to the clothes breasts squeezing lightly. She moaned into my mouth guiding my hand to her nipples while I knew exactly what to do.
I was groaning like an animal feeling myself ready to explode.
"You're going to explode aren't you?"
"Yes." She gets down and takes me into her mouth going as deep as possible. She stimulates me from the bottom of myself
"Yes baby." I moan. She does some magical movements with her tongue along my tip and lower. Her mouth was magical. She backs up and then deep throats hard, gagging on me.
"Sexy." I say before my load exploded into her mouth. She swallows easily.
"So sexy." I say yet again.  I unlatch her bra and throw it off to the ground. I take her breast into my mouth  eager to taste her skin. My lips move all over her.
"Oh yes baby." I pinch her nipple.
"Uh." She moans pressing her soaking core against my abdomen again coating me in the juices. I move  my lips down her torso then found myself staring at the promiseland. I ripped those panties off and stuck my fingers up. She gasped, gripping her nails down into my skin before scraping down my bicep.
"So wet."
"Please go deeper." I do as requested hearing a mouthful of Spanish curses amongst moans. Now that was sexy. I move her up and let juices soak my entire upper body.
"Ride my face." I tell her.
"That's sexy." She says before moving up quickly as I gripped into her thighs tightly. My nails went into her skin as I forced my tongue inside. She could barely function at this point.
I continued working exploring her insides. I felt her hips rock closer to my face so my tongue went deeper. Fingers found their way inside as her fingers found their way through my hair.
"Oh yes Jackson! Fuck my king."  For some reason that was a major turn on. I scraped my fingers down her back so she knew I liked it.
"Oh you like that? You like when I call you my king!" It gave more invigoration and my tongue started doin some wild movements inside of her. She began losing control. Before I knew it she released all over my face. Dripping all over my face but mostly into my mouth.
"Now that's sexy."
"You like the taste of me?" She asks moving back down.
"You're not tried I ask."
"Not for you." She lowers herself onto my hard length that grew even binger as she did it. She rocks her hips up and down and back and forth to get the movement. She slides up and down. I grip her hips.  feeling sweat continue to drip down my body. I could tell she was the slightest bit tired so I helped out thrusting up against her motion. The cross movement was creating a magical feeling inside of me.
"Oh shit that's..." She trails off.
"Move faster." I tell her.
"Don't tell me what to do." She opens her eyes pouting the dark orbs into mine. That was sexy.
"What happens to me if I do?" I tease. She stops her motion leaving me in agony. I try to thrust up but she holds my waist down.
"That's not fair."
"Then shit the fuck up."
"Fine."
"No now you have to beg you little bitch."
"Please please baby. Fuck please. I need you. I need you. She starts moving again then grips my hair forcefully and pulls my head up. I latch myself onto her breast while my arm keeps the movement going down below. After a while she pulls my head back by my hair and lathes her lips onto my skin sucking and nipping to leave marks. I knew I was going to be covered in hickies she used to mark her territory. I didn't mind. I might not even cover them up.
"Kiss me while I release." She says and I crash my lips continuing my hard thrusts against her movements. The crashing impact was the perfect concoction.
"Please I need to go." I say against her lips.
"I'm not there yet so keep going." I do as I'm told them finally she does a movement just eights and I can't stop myself as I let my Los spring up into her. That was enough to make her grip onto my shoulders as she released herself.
"You didn't wait for me." She growls.
"I couldn't. You just did it so right."
"You're fucking dead. You better fuck me till you fall asleep bitch."
"What?"
"You never cum before me. Ever!" She growls hard.
"I-I didn't m-mean to." I stutter. She pulls my hair back.
"I don't care." I grow hard again at the domination.
"That's what I like to feel. You like it when I yell at you?"
"No." I try to stay calm wanting control.
"This says otherwise!" She screams in my ear.
"Holy Shit." I mumble crashing my lips against hers letting my hand down to tease her clit.
"Wait." She stops me.
"What?"
"I didn't say we can start again."
"That's strike two."
"What the fuck!" I say exasperated.
"Did you just cuss at me."
"No mot at you."
"Yes you did. That's it strike three Mr. bad boy. Now you have to do the five finger challenge."
"The What?"
"Fuck me on the bed, hard, fuck me against the wall. Eat me out in the kitchen. Fuck me against the window where everyone can see and then again in the shower."
"I can't do all of that."
"Well you don't have a choice. She pushes me down forcefully removes herself then lies beside me.
"Now let's go. We don't stop until I say so. You don't get off until I say so. And you don't moan unless it's my name."
"Ok." I hurriedly Rush on top Of her. To slide my length inside.
——————
I had to carry her up the stairs to the shower because our legs were burning but hers more than mine. There were scratches and scars all over our body. Bruises on her back from the wall, scratches from her nails, my nails. The shower was it and I knew I wouldn't last that long. I cut the shower on and slide us inside.
"Let me go from the back I beg into her ear."
"What?"
"Please you know you can't take one more. Let's switch it up."
"Who the fuck do you think you are?"
"You've never let me do it. It makes sense. Your little boy toys in the past did it. I know you secretly like it all though you'll act like you don't.
"I do not."
"Oh yeah?" I press her front against the wall attaching my lips to her neck.
"Stop me then." I slide inside between her two cheeks.
"You gay or some Shit?" She teases me.
"No but I want every part of you."
"Can you even take more?"
"Probably not. I think you broke me." I thrust myself inside. Her moan was more of a scream against the wall. She gripped onto anywhere but there was nowhere in our entire shower to grab.
"Why is this shower so fucking big with no creases or fucking places to hold on to.
"I can take you over the sink."
"No take me right here I'll figure it out.
—————

"Nah you gotta take me over the sink."
I don't even shut the shower off then move us to the sink forcing her head down against the marble. I get more forceful and she gets louder.
"Don't stop." Tears release form her eyes I believe.
"Are you Ok?" I ask.
"I'm in a whole other plan right now don't bring me down."
"Ok." I disappear into her wonder as the only sounds I hear are he screams of my name. Everything else fades and I focus on nothing but the euphoria. She was right there is a whole other plane. I'm there. I'm so there.
"She was melting. I added my fingers to the front and her eyes literally flew to the back of her head as he back arched towards me. Time was slowing down. Finally we both fell apart together on air without any communication that's the most connected I've ever felt to her in or entire relationship. We end up laying down on the floor together separately. My vision fades and I fall into a deep sleep.