Part 25

Hubby😻: Lauren!!!
Hubby😻: Lauren Michelle Jauregui Danielson to be!!!
Hubby😻: answer your damn phone!
Hubby😻: I swear to god if you don't answer this text right now!
Wife-to-be💍: what Jackson? I'm in rehearsal!
Hubby😻: I love you
Wife-to-be💍: aww I love you too baby😘
Hubby😻: will you marry me?
Wife-to-be💍: Wtf Jackson! We're engaged dumbass
Hubby😻: I know I just wanted to annoy you
Wife-to-be💍: whatever I'll text you later
Hubby😻: ok have a great day beautiful
Wife-to-be💍: you're so damn cute and I don't think that you intend to be
Hubby😻: I know🙊

Jacksons pov
I was getting ready to watch the girls' new video for work from home. I'm here in Australia just chilling, filming, writing a little, lowkey recording a lot. I got comfortable on the couch and opened up my laptop and as soon as I saw the first guy then Camila I was like well this is Both a sexual song and video so great. Normani did some ass popping stuff then it moved to some group dancing and Lauren had the chorus. A momentous occasion. She actually got to sing this time and more than usual actually because clearly the chorus gets repeated. Then Ally looking sexy fine touching on the guy. She was being all sexual and suggestive it was like I was looking at a different person. After her was Dinah. I really liked her hair it was cool. Then what fucked me up and made my pants tighten. My hot ass fiancé with a blowtorch. That shouldn't be legal damn. No guys touched her so another plus. The rest of the video fucked me up honestly. Lauren just fucked me up. She's so hot oh my god. I'm marrying the hottest girl on planet earth. I decided to video chat her.
"Hey babe."
"Holy shit your video like damn baby girl. You worked that video."
"Aww thank you baby." She says in a baby voice.
"You and a blowtorch should not be allowed that makes a fucking sauna."
"I'm glad you liked it. We worked really hard."
"Your baby voice is so cute."
"Thank you Babe. We were up all night for that video."
"Well it paid off."
"Thank you."
"So how are you doing beautiful?"
"Ok good just getting ready to be busy."
"What does that mean?"
"Spending time with family before were headed across the country for promo then overseas and so on."
"That's good I know you haven't gotten a lot of time to spend with them so I'm glad that you are taking advantage of some now."
"Yeah now are you?"
"Nope. I e avoided my family at all costs."
"So where are you staying?"
"I'm actually in a hotel."
"Ok I'm not sure why when you know so many people in Australia."
"I don't know either but it's free for the movie shoot so I'm fine with it."
"Of course you are."
"I want to talk to you about a few things."
"Ok then what might they be?"
"Okay first, I wanted to tell you that o got us marriage counseling before the wedding. I know our schedules are hectic but I worked around it and I think it will be beneficial for us."
"Wait why wasn't I consulted?"
"Because I thought you'd agree."
"Why do we need counseling. I love you, you love me and that should be it. Why do you think we need counseling."
"So we can prepare. Work on things like that to get us ready to be married."
"I'm not doing it. Especially not some Catholic bullshit."
"I'm not catholic Lauren it would be a chill pastor from my church and it's helpful."
"I'm not doing it. I already told you that."
"Lauren come on it would benefit is greatly. We would get to really understand the whole idea of marriage."
"No."
"Please babe just think about it?"
"Alright I will but I'm probably not doing it."
"Lauren!"
"Hey I don't think we need someone else telling us what to look out for in our own marriage." Once she sets her mind that she's not going to do something, she sure as hell won't do it.
"Ok all I ask is for you to give it some consideration."
"I told you I will so I will."
"Ok good next issue on the table. I recorded a song that I'm releasing and performing when I get back and I know I didn't tell you or let you help. I'm really sorry."
"It's fine you keep your work to yourself that's fine. It's your song at the end of the day. So yeah I'm fine with it."
"Good. That's good."
"Alright is that all?"
"Well in addition to that new song I have an album coming out as well. And I'm going on another quick tour visiting some specific cities."
"Babe you need to slow down. You are working yourself way too hard."
"I've pretty much been on a break for the last week."
"A week is not enough time to rest. I got like 3 months you need about 3 months too."
"I will get rest I just there's some things I want to get done before we are oficially one. Some dreams I want to fulfill."
"Why do they need to be now."
"My question was why not now. I mean it's perfect timing. For me it's now or never you know. Once were married I have to conform my life around he fact that you depend on me in certain ways and then once that's over and we start to build a family I want my career stable so that I can confirm my life to having more than just my own life in my hands. I don't want my foolish dreams and goals to get in the way of being the best husband and father I can not do I want it to be the other way either. I don't want putting you and the future kids first hinder my dreams. I just want to finish some things first and be able to live my life."
"Okay that works. I think that's a great idea. I support you no matter what. I will always be your number one fan no matter what changes you need to make in your style or lifestyle I'll be right here."
"You're amazing."
"Why thank you you're sweet yourself sugar pie." She uses a southern accent for that line. I chuckle shaking my head. She then starts to fix her shirt so that it wasn't showing her bra adding to my amusement.
"So you and the girls are working on some final touches for the album yes?"
"Correct."
"And how is that going."
"Well it's going. There's this one song that all of the others like but that makes me want to shoot myself in the head its that bad. Like seriously it's awful but everybody else loves it. I told them that it is disgusting and no ones going to like it buy it or listen to it again. They got mad."
"Lauren why would you call it disgusting." I ask laughing.
"It is."
"But you didn't have to tell them that. They worked hard on the song Lauren."
"They were high during half of the recording. Those producers produced this track while in the clouds from marajuana."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Well babe next time don't degrade or demean their work no matter how high they are it's not nice."
"Ok but that song is a bunch of bullshit."
"I got it just be positive next time."
"I'll try."
"How is Jax?"
"Oh he's good. He just liked passed out an hour ago."
"Perfect."
"He's a dog why the hell is he sleeping so damn early. Its because you treat the dog like a human."
"I don't think that's why."
"It is."
"Why are you judging my parenting skills."
"Baby it's a dog. I don't think you're a dog so therefore Jax is not your son."
"That's insensitive."
"I'm just being real."
"Are you?"
"Yes you're relationship with that dog is creepy. It almost makes me jealous."
"Jealous?" I quirk an eyebrow smirking.
"Almost." She clarifies. I nod understanding what she means I just love him so damn much.
"Anyways it's late I better get to sleep." I say.
"You should I'll call you in the morning."
"No I need a break from you. Conversations with you are mentally exhausting." I joke with a smirk.
"Dog kisser!" She says vindictively then exits the video call. I chuckle before storing my laptop away and laying in bed thinking about how gorgeous she's going to look when she walks down that aisle. I love this chick so much.