Part 2

Lauren's pov
"Hello"
"Hello!" I was in the middle of a white room on the ground in fetal position. I stood up and realized I was standing in a black dress with no shoes. I ran my hands through my hair like I do when I'm frustrated or confused or happy or sad or mad or surprised. Basically I put my hands though my hair a lot. Anyways so I ran my hands through my hair and discovered it was straightened and everytime I tried to mess with it, it straightened back. I walked through a door that magically appeared and I was standing at a wedding and Jackson was at the front standing in his grooms position crying. I started walking down the aisle.
"What's wrong Jackson why are you crying. Who hurt you?" All of a sudden everybody else disappeared. Every time I took a step the white aisle below my feet turned black. I went to where the bride would stand and he walked right through me and when I turned around we were at a graveyard. He put a single rose down on a tombstone that I could not read.
"Babe what're you doing?" He ignored me. He walked away then disappeared. The scene changed and I was in my Miami room laying on my bed crying talking with Jackson. More or less him yelling at me. I had no control over my body or the words coming out of my mouth. I got a strange deja vu moment. I blinked and suddenly I was in a whole new scene some sort of viewing room. The movie started playing and it was Jackson in a waiting room of a hospital throwing stuff around and screaming.
"No!" He fell to one knee.
"It's all my fault. I'm sorry Lauren."
"Babe why are you sorry. For the talk we had I forgive you." Then i realized this was on some sort of tv screen so I wasn't talking to him for real. Camila walked in and he continue to kick this one chair.
"Jackson calm down!"
"It's my fault!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. She hugged him and I felt my grip on the chair tense.
"She'll be fine." He cried and cried. I was confused.
"Eh I don't like this one let's change." I looked beside me and I was sitting there. Well a version of me. This me had tattoo sleeve arms and piercings with all black on and died purple hair.
"Oh shut up! He cares about her." I looked to the other side and it was another me with curly hair in like a normal me outfit. Nice outfit too.
"Let's go to the other one there's bound to be something good in the Hospital room." Another me with straightened hair and all pink clutching a bible said grabbing the remote and changing to a channel of me laying in a bed unconscious. Normani and Ally stood in front of my bed while Mani's mom Andrea and Papa H Ally's dad held my hands and they all seemed to be praying. Papa H was reading out of a bible and Andrea was putting oil on my head in the form of a cross.
"Please God save your daughter she's hurting and so are we. We need her and Jackson needs her. He's a mess. Please Lord help us all through this and help Lauren make it through." Paps H says.
"It's all up to you now baby. You gotta choose if you wanna stay like we want you to stay or if this world is all too much and you want to leave. It's in your hands." She kisses my forehead.
"Ugh too sappy let's see some drama." The normal me says and changes the channel.
"But they are keeping their faith in God." The churchy me says.
"Shutup Lauren." The hardcore me says.
"You shutup Lauren."
The churchy me grabs the remote and turns the channel. The scene is strangely enough Elvis Duran.
"Camila and Jackson you're guys song is really good?"
"Thank you." Camila says.
"So Jackson your album is really good. We all love it here."
"Hm! Oh thank you."
"So did you have a lot of inspirations?"
"My girlfriend Lauren was my inspiration for a lot of the songs and then my childhood experiences."
"My personal favorite is Levels."
"Yeah that's just a fun one."
"So uh you and Camila have been hanging out a lot how is Lauren taking it?"
"Excuse me?"
"She must be jealous right?"
"Well if you must know she's in the hospital right now."
"I mean before the acident."
"What the hell? Is all you care about my love life? Honestly it's not going to change its Lauren forever. Jesus she's in a coma and you're talking about if she was jealous. Seriously? That is ridiculously inconsiderate."
"Look I didn't mean anything by it, it was just a question because I mean with the Jamila rumors and all of that its a little suspicious like you're getting over Lauren and forgetting about her." Jackson takes off his headphones drops them on the table gets up and pulls out his chair then pushes it in and calmly walks out of the room without a word but slams the door as he's leaving.

"ooh damn that got real!" Normal me says.
"Ok what the hell is happening?" I say finally.
"Oh well you or we ran into the street after our talk with Jackson and got hit by a car now we're in a coma and we are letting you see what's happening so that you can make your decision." The churchy me says.
"Just stay with us it's lit in heaven." Hardcore me says.
"Well Jackson will fall apart without you and the girls will fall apart without you and your family will fall apart without you. It's up to you save your heart and cause everyone else pain or risk it all to be with those you love. It's up to you." They turn back to the screen and it plays videos of everyday Jackson talking with me and singing to me in my hospital bed. I blink and the viewing room disappears and the chrichy me stands alone with the sky split to two sides one being a normal walkway and the other a golden path leading to blinding lights.
"Alright Lauren you have to make a decision for all of us. It's up to you do you want to stay here and we can walk to see the big man together or we can all follow you back into your human body until your real time comes."
"Be with Jackson or be with the Lord?"
"No silly you'll be with the Lord no matter what he's always with you but choose Jackson and the pain of human life or heaven and peace forever leaving behind all of your unfulfilled dreams. Choose." I grab my hand and walk through to the path. Soon I'll be where I'm supposed to be.